Participating In

Workflow actions based on a condition

I am very new to Nintex, working on my second workflow and I've hit a wall in the best way to begin my workflow. On my initial Nintex form the us...

Syntax for SQL Query using Collection

Hi all, I am using this example as a starting point to build an Insert query from SP into SQL: Copying SharePoint list items to sql database ...

What is the best way to modify and test a workflow...

I created a workflow and have turned it over to my customer to use in his "Production" environment. Now I want to make changes and test it. Wha...

Using "Run If" in a state machine

Hello I am making a workflow for the approval of new customers. Based on the credit rating that is filled in on the document 1 or more managers ...

How to upload an item with the field 'number i...

Hi! I created a column called Number (type Number, in percent) in SharePoint 2013 and then I started a workflow. The workflow is setting a va...

• By thzu
  • September 09, 2016  02:07

Conditional check on due date notification - How!?...

SharePoint 2010 Nintex Workflow 2010 For the above I would like to send a notifctaion when an item goes beyond a due date. This could be an ...

• By
  • September 08, 2016  02:03

Why is my state machine taking so long?

I created a workflow with a state machine. Going through the first two branches takes not a long time but from the second branch to the third tak...

• By thzu
  • August 31, 2016  00:31

What is Trusted location in configuration of Quer...

I am trying to configure Query Excel Service and it gives me an error as the excel is not in trusted location. Can anybody help me understand wh...

What is my workflow missing to track approvals &am...

I would like for my workflow to feed information to my MAIN LIST (Titled Entry Form below) so that I may track how many people signed up and was ...

• By ispike
  • August 25, 2016  08:15

Make a Field Read Only After Form Submission

Hello, I am currently building a form for the company I work for. The form is used in a request system. Someone that wants a project done can...

optional tasks & parallel actions?

I am brand new to Nintex and while I'm waiting for my "official training" I'm trying to figure things out by doing. Any help for a newbie is much...

• By
  • August 02, 2016  01:05

Project Server - 500 error on web service

Good day, I am using the call web service action to invoke the CreateProjectFromTemplate method. I am able to call other methods and it works...

Nintex Style Guide

Hey All, Just wondering whether anyone might have a Nintex style guide, how do you name your workflow variables - camel case - snake case, ad...

Workflow based on Repeating section

I have a repeating section in my form. It contains two drop down lists. When the user selects and entry in the first drop down, it filters the li...

I have an Approve/Reject flexi task. We have a si...

I have an Approve/Reject flexi task. We have a situation where someone mistakenly Approved the task. The task Status is Completed and the Outcom...

• By fefe
  • May 02, 2016  10:14

Nintex Forms Repeating Section - How is it stored?...

I'm evaluating Nintex Forms on Office 365 for a forms solution for some field workers. The trick is, I've been presented with a form containing a...

• By
  • April 25, 2016  10:03

How to fill out one form from another form?

I have a list A and from its start form I need call start form of list B. List B has about 10 fields. I am interested in different options how...

• By vlad
  • April 12, 2016  07:35

How do I get list of all unpublished Nintex workfl...

How do I get list of all unpublished Nintex workflows? I don't mind using Web Services exposed by Nintex or by exploring Nintex Database. Thank...

• By
  • April 11, 2016  03:00

Schedule a List Workflow

Is there a way to run a list workflow based on a schedule? I have a workflow that exports all items from a list to a CSV file. The goal is to be...