cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Copying SharePoint list items to sql database

I have a request to archive SharePoint library (InfoPathform) items to a SQL database using Nintex workflow. Is there a way to use “Execute SQL” workflow action to write data from a library to SQL dat...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4843
  • Replies 7

Workflow based on Repeating section

I have a repeating section in my form. It contains two drop down lists. When the user selects and entry in the first drop down, it filters the list for the second drop down. The workflow needs to go t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by activrob
  • | May 03, 2016 18:59
  • Views 2119
  • Replies 5

Workflow actions based on a condition

I am very new to Nintex, working on my second workflow and I've hit a wall in the best way to begin my workflow. On my initial Nintex form the user will select a report type and based on the report ty...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 748
  • Replies 3

Is it possible to get a Developer license to develop a new application

Hi,Is it possible to get a long term developer licensed copy of Nintex 2013 for workflows and Forms to use in a CloudShare SharePoint 2016 instance online?Regards,Paul Cahill

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cahipb9
  • | March 18, 2016 01:47
  • Views 2093
  • Replies 4

Archive SharePoint list item with Nintex workflow history

I wan to archive SharePoint list items based on created date + 1year with nintex workflow history. History is much needed for auditing purpose. List does not contain lookups. What is the best solution...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by gunesh_v
  • | March 23, 2016 03:13
  • Views 774
  • Replies 2

Multiselect with autocomplete dropdown in Nintex Forms 2010

Hi Nintex community,Does anyone know how to create a dropdown in Nintex Forms 2010 with multiselect and autocomplete features like it is done in people picker. I'm trying to adapt some JqueryUI plugin...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 25, 2016 02:44
  • Views 2705
  • Replies 7

Syntax for SQL Query using Collection

Hi all,I am using this example as a starting point to build an Insert query from SP into SQL:Copying SharePoint list items to sql database‌My input values, however, are in a collection. Is it possible...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by franco89
  • | March 15, 2017 10:29
  • Views 1886
  • Replies 4

What is the best way to modify and test a workflow without impacting the "Production"

I created a workflow and have turned it over to my customer to use in his "Production" environment. Now I want to make changes and test it. What is the best way to set this up? My first attempt was to...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sshaffer
  • | February 10, 2017 08:56
  • Views 966
  • Replies 3

Moving Documents with Version History

I will be creating a document library that will have several thousand documents added to it each month, and I will need to move documents to another library while preserving the version history. Has a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4822
  • Replies 9

What is my workflow missing to track approvals & rejections on my list

I would like for my workflow to feed information to my MAIN LIST (Titled Entry Form below) so that I may track how many people signed up and was approved for a particular training class, and how many ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ispike
  • | August 25, 2016 08:15
  • Views 2078
  • Replies 9

template selection workflow

I have a list of templates for documents we use to manage our internal business processes. Sometimes we have multiple templates for a specific document topic where each one is needed under specific co...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 24, 2016 13:08
  • Views 2411
  • Replies 12

Using "Run If" in a state machine

HelloI am making a workflow for the approval of new customers. Based on the credit rating that is filled in on the document 1 or more managers need to approve. So I when manager 1 has approved I want ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3193
  • Replies 8

How to upload an item with the field 'number in percent'?

Hi!I created a columncalledNumber(type Number, in percent) in SharePoint 2013 and then I started a workflow.The workflow is setting a variabletrying to 'Upload an item' and filling in the number (30) ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by thzu
  • | September 09, 2016 02:07
  • Views 965
  • Replies 2

Conditional check on due date notification - How!?!

SharePoint 2010Nintex Workflow 2010For the above I would like to send a notifctaion when an item goes beyond a due date. This could be an item on a project issues list.Ideally the workflow will run fi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 08, 2016 02:03
  • Views 624
  • Replies 1

Why is my state machine taking so long?

I created a workflow with a state machine. Going through the first two branches takes not a long time but from the second branch to the third takes 5 to 20 minutes! (Which is really annoying for testi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by thzu
  • | August 31, 2016 00:31
  • Views 3570
  • Replies 3

What is Trusted location in configuration of Query Excel Service

I am trying to configure Query Excel Service and it gives me an error as the excel is not in trusted location. Can anybody help me understand what is the "Trusted Location" and how to store excel in t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 616
  • Replies 2

Make a Field Read Only After Form Submission

Hello, I am currently building a form for the company I work for. The form is used in a request system. Someone that wants a project done can fill out this form, it then goes to the manager/leadership...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by callison
  • | August 16, 2016 12:11
  • Views 1203
  • Replies 2

optional tasks & parallel actions?

I am brand new to Nintex and while I'm waiting for my "official training" I'm trying to figure things out by doing. Any help for a newbie is much appreciated !My first 2 questions are is it possible t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 02, 2016 01:05
  • Views 1608
  • Replies 2

Project Server - 500 error on web service

Good day,I am using the call web service action to invoke the CreateProjectFromTemplate method. I am able to call other methods and it works fine, but for this one I get an error on the ProjectUID: Pr...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jwiskema
  • | July 29, 2016 07:39
  • Views 901
  • Replies 4