cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

The event is being sent to Exchange Web Services without a time zone

I have a calendar list app and the Nintex workflow action creates a calendar apt. The event is being sent to Exchange Web Services without a time zone at all, so Exchange sends it back without a time ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by espradli
  • | May 09, 2016 09:13
  • Views 3554
  • Replies 18

Choice control formatting in Nintex Forms

Hi guys,I am having a Nintex forms formatting 'issue' and was wondering whether someone already has a workaround. Very simple actually, it's about how Nintex Forms formats a choice control in case the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by glenda
  • | February 18, 2015 04:57
  • Views 3984
  • Replies 13

tip: how to move validation error messages from top of page

Hi all, We made quite a long form for one of our clients and he was complaining about the fact that validation error messages are always posted on top of the page while the part of the form visible on...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 08, 2015 01:46
  • Views 9274
  • Replies 13

Multi Line control inside a repeating section, control height when disabled

Hi AllWe have a form which contains a Repeating Section and within this is a multi line control. The idea is to submit the form and then disable the controls when the document status changes.We apply ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by hcait
  • | May 10, 2017 17:26
  • Views 1294
  • Replies 6

Exception from HRESULT:0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))

Hello,My permission type in Nintex is full control, design, and contribute. However, whenever I create a workflow in Nintex Workflow, I am getting an error message saying 'Server was unable to process...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 01, 2015 10:05
  • Views 1209
  • Replies 4

Do Nintex Forms work with Document Sets?

My system will not give me a drop down to enter a form for the initialdocument set. Once I'm in a Document Set, I can create a Nintex Form for the entry of documents. That's not what I need. I'd like ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sonisick
  • | December 20, 2016 08:25
  • Views 2540
  • Replies 10

I have a few site collections in my farm that are no longer using Nintex Workflows an

I am currently running SharePoint 2010 and Nintex Workflow 2010. Nintex workflow is no longer activated in the site/site collection features for the sites in question.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rgerek
  • | September 01, 2016 13:09
  • Views 365
  • Replies 2

Date/Time control won't stay put

Greetings:The Date/Time control in one of my Nintex 2010 forms is too wide, so I've used the suggestions I've found elsewhere to apply custom CSS styling to make it smaller. Here are the styles I'm ap...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by baltner
  • | August 23, 2016 09:06
  • Views 728
  • Replies 4

Web Request 401 unauthorized

Hi All,I am using "Web Request" and author.dll to move a document from one location to the another on SharePoint 2010 and 2013, it is working for few users and the other get the 401 error.And when i r...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by satish82
  • | October 09, 2016 22:27
  • Views 1253
  • Replies 2

Schedule a Nintex Workflow for SharePoint

This 'how to' can be recreated in either Nintex Workflow for SharePoint 2016, Nintex Workflow 2013 or Nintex Workflow 2010.There are two places to schedule workflows depending on the type of workflow ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 02, 2014 14:35
  • Views 20971
  • Replies 9

Timed Nintex Workflows are running in my dev environment but not on our production se

What controls Nintex Timed Workflows? I realize it all syncs with the SharePoint Timer Service.Where do I look for the disconnect?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sonisick
  • | September 29, 2016 11:52
  • Views 406
  • Replies 1

Triple Or for the default value of a Yes/No

I want to use checkboxes on a form, to use later on in rules for panels.One checkbox gets as default value : fn-IsMemberOfGroup("Company Marketing")Another one fn-IsMemberOfGroup("Company Engineering"...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by dimi72
  • | September 06, 2016 06:31
  • Views 695
  • Replies 2

Why does workflow activated by creating a new item updates all items on the list?

Hi Team,I have a simple workflow to build, and clearly I must be missing something, as it refuses to work as expected.For the purpose of this post, I will simplify it even further to clearly capture w...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 08, 2015 06:23
  • Views 552
  • Replies 4