cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Designing your Workflow - Commit Pending Changes Action NW2010 & NW2013

Some actions in SharePoint workflow don’t execute their workload immediately - instead they batch their job. For example, the "Update list item" action doesn’t actually update an item immediately, it ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 12, 2014 23:27
  • Views 41992
  • Replies 20

Using the legacy People Picker control with Nintex Forms

Newer versions of Nintex Forms* use the modern People Picker control by default. *Used by Nintex Forms 2013 (2.2.0.0 and higher) and Nintex Forms 2010 (1.4.0.0 and higher).You can import the legacy Pe...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 5580
  • Replies 3

Is there a way to deploy a Nintex Form from a script (like powershell or feature) ins

Is there a way to deploy a Nintex Form from a script (like powershell or feature) instead of a Export/Import?The idea is to prep everything in terms of lists, columns etc. and also the forms. Once dep...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 26, 2015 04:42
  • Views 5778
  • Replies 11

Nintex Forms - 2.9.4.0 Upgrade Issues

Following on from my recent upgrade of Nintex Forms 2013 to version 2.9.4.0. There have been a few problems affecting multiple forms.One was with the SQL Request control and calculated fields.https://...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Stonehage
  • | February 08, 2017 08:09
  • Views 2930
  • Replies 19

Nintex Connect is relaunching and what that means for you!

UpdatedUpdate 25/01/2019 (January 25th)We are in the final stages of preparing for a move to the new community site and there are a few things that will affect our members:We will be placing the commu...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by eharris04
  • | January 25, 2019 16:45
  • Views 3000
  • Replies 9

Nintex Form Won't Override Default SharePoint Form

I created a library from a template because it's part of a workflow process that an entire department uses. So I have to use this library because I have to use the workflow that gets published to this...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3242
  • Replies 6

How to create a formatted Help dialog for a Nintex Form

To show a guide to fill in complex forms, a tool tip is often not enough. Formatted instructions may be displayed in a separate dialog by clicking on an info button:It's a floating window that contai...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by mlauer
  • | October 26, 2015 05:29
  • Views 10694
  • Replies 16

People Picker on Forms when filtered by SharePoint Group

HiUsing Nintex Forms 2013 v2.7.0.0.We are experiencing problems when using the people picker control, specifically when the column is filtered by a SharePoint group.I have created a test custom list w...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3324
  • Replies 17

How (or where) can I find out what version of XSLT stylesheet can I use with our Nint

As I googled, there are some differences between v1.0 and 2.0 of XSLT stylesheet, so I want to know, which version of this standard I use?! Or may I choose it using xsl:stylesheet tag in my xml docume...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 24, 2015 23:16
  • Views 1044
  • Replies 4

Nintex Workflow will not initiate when files emailed to library

Hello,I have a document library with inbound email configured but having issues with the Nintex workflow automatically initiating. How can I get a Nintex workflow to initiate when documents are email ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 14, 2014 11:21
  • Views 4364
  • Replies 9

Can a notification be sent to an email-enabled SharePoint list?

We are using an email-enabled list (Announcements list) in SharePoint to capture intake for general support requests or form submissions.For formalized requests that use Nintex Workflows, I've added a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 537
  • Replies 3

Getting started with your Nintex Connect Community

Welcome to the new Nintex Community site. We've been working really hard to ensure you have the best experience possible, so let's look at three things you should care about as you get started. 1. Qu...

In Community News
  • Views 7643
  • Replies 16

Default value of variable is empty when the workflow is started by activity "Call web

Hello everyone, could you please explain the behavior below?There are two simple workflows:Parent Site Workflow - it starts another workflow "Child Site Workflow" via activity "Call web service".Child...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 589
  • Replies 2

How to bulk cancel site workflows with a status of "Error Occurred"

Products: Nintex Workflow 2013, Nintex Workflow 2010A common request we see is "How do I cancel/terminate a group of site workflows that are in a state of 'Error Occurred'?" This article provides inst...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 6784
  • Replies 4

The fn-FormatDate does not work within email notification.

Inside the email notification body, I entered fn-FormatDate({datevariable},D). {datevariable} is "4/6/2015". When I receive the email, I have fn-FormatDate(4/6/2015 12:00AM, D) in the email body. I am...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | April 14, 2015 10:51
  • Views 9696
  • Replies 11

Tracking and Resolving Stuck Workflow Timer Jobs

PrefaceI've been on a number of collaborative calls with Microsoft investigating paused/failing timer jobs and decided to share the process used to track a rogue workflow that is running amok.If you a...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 25, 2015 18:23
  • Views 23724
  • Replies 4

Convert to PDF

I am trying to convert a word document to a pdf using the Convert to PDF action. The issue that I have run into is that the workflow shows "In Progress", the workflow only has the one action so I am n...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 901
  • Replies 4

Nintex Forms Drop-Down Bug?

Hello,yesterday we’ve installed the newest version of Nintex Forms.Now we’ve got the issue, that if we are working with a “Person-Column”, the drop-down where you can choose your user it will not be d...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2800
  • Replies 12

UK date format displayed in SharePoint, interpreted as US date format in Nintex

Hi All,I am a Newbie to Nintex - this is my first workflow - and my 3rd question on this site regarding it. ApologiesIn SharePoint our dates display in UK format i.e. day/month/year. i.e. 01/10/2014 i...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tulip
  • | September 10, 2014 08:20
  • Views 2892
  • Replies 6