Participating In

Create WebRequest action to add Item to TFS in Nin...

Hello, I am using webrequest action to create Item in TFS here I am using Office 365 environment. I used below post and for creating Item in TF...

• By Raman
  • March 12, 2020  10:57
Rank

Getting started with your Nintex Connect Community...

Welcome to the new Nintex Community site. We've been working really hard to ensure you have the best experience possible, so let's look at three thin...

Nintex Connect is relaunching and what that means ...

Updated Update 25/01/2019 (January 25th) We are in the final stages of preparing for a move to the new community site and there are a few...

Azure Blob Storage with Nintex Workflow On-Prem 20...

Has anyone had any experience working with Azure Blob storage through Nintex Workflow on-prem? We're needing to research a possible solution f...

Custom inline function not appearing (without LCID...

Hi. I have built a "custom inline function" according to Create Custom Inline Functions - Nintex Forms . The function works great - however I...

• By nils_a
  • October 19, 2017  00:17

Default value of variable is empty when the workfl...

Hello everyone, could you please explain the behavior below? There are two simple workflows: Parent Site Workflow - it starts another workflow...

Nintex Form Won't Override Default SharePoint ...

I created a library from a template because it's part of a workflow process that an entire department uses. So I have to use this library because...

Nintex Forms - 2.9.4.0 Upgrade Issues

Following on from my recent upgrade of Nintex Forms 2013 to version 2.9.4.0. There have been a few problems affecting multiple forms. One was ...

Nintex Forms Drop-Down Bug?

Hello, yesterday we’ve installed the newest version of Nintex Forms. Now we’ve got the issue, that if we are working with a “Person-Colum...

Can a notification be sent to an email-enabled Sha...

We are using an email-enabled list (Announcements list) in SharePoint to capture intake for general support requests or form submissions. For ...

People Picker on Forms when filtered by SharePoint...

Hi Using Nintex Forms 2013 v2.7.0.0. We are experiencing problems when using the people picker control, specifically when the column is filtere...

Convert to PDF

I am trying to convert a word document to a pdf using the Convert to PDF action. The issue that I have run into is that the workflow shows "In Pr...

How to create a formatted Help dialog for a Nintex...

To show a guide to fill in complex forms , a tool tip is often not enough . F ormatted instructions may be displayed in a s...

• By mlauer
  • October 26, 2015  05:29

Tracking and Resolving Stuck Workflow Timer Jobs

Preface I've been on a number of collaborative calls with Microsoft investigating paused/failing timer jobs and decided to share the process...

• By
  • August 25, 2015  18:23

Call web service - getting "Unexpected error ...

Update: See my note at the bottom. --- Hi! I'm trying to use the Call Web Service action to call /NintexWorkflow/workflow.asmx, but when I cli...

• By
  • April 29, 2015  13:59

The fn-FormatDate does not work within email notif...

Inside the email notification body, I entered fn-FormatDate({datevariable},D). {datevariable} is "4/6/2015". When I receive the email, I have f...

• By
  • April 14, 2015  10:51

How (or where) can I find out what version of XSLT...

As I googled, there are some differences between v1.0 and 2.0 of XSLT stylesheet, so I want to know, which version of this standard I use?! Or ma...

• By
  • February 24, 2015  23:16

Is there a way to deploy a Nintex Form from a scri...

Is there a way to deploy a Nintex Form from a script (like powershell or feature) instead of a Export/Import? The idea is to prep everything i...

• By
  • January 26, 2015  04:42

How to bulk cancel site workflows with a status of...

Products: Nintex Workflow 2013, Nintex Workflow 2010 A common request we see is "How do I cancel/terminate a group of site workflows that ar...

Using the legacy People Picker control with Nintex...

Newer versions of Nintex Forms* use the modern People Picker control by default. *Used by Nintex Forms 2013 ( 2.2.0.0 and higher ) and ...