Participating In

user defined action

Hi, I am migrating a onpremise 2013 to the 365. How do I recreate a User Defined Action on 365? Will I need to recreate the variables and eve...

How to use Office 365 Create User Action?

I'm getting this error when running the Office 365 Create User Action Unable to create user after retrying 5 time(s). Has anyone suc...

• By normanb
  • August 14, 2018  18:16

Problem with validation on Managed Metadata column...

Problem with validation on Managed Metadata column I have a simple form with 3 columns (field) created as Managed Metadata column – named as the...

• By bbg
  • August 13, 2018  00:24

Can any one please help me in Copying an item in t...

Copying item with Attachments in a SharePoint list in SharePoint online using Nintex workflow

• By sandesh
  • August 12, 2018  23:12

What is the cause of items created on Nintex Live ...

Our on-premise SharePoint environment is using Nintex Live Forms for a couple of the lists. I have been informed that there are duplicate items. ...

• By shyeung
  • August 12, 2018  20:39

Document Generation - Can't add Multiple Choic...

Hi there, I'm using nintex cloud. I've created a start even form with variables, Then created a "generate document". problem is I'm able to a...

Rank

Save Attachments from NWC Form to SharePoint list ...

Objective of this project is to ask vendors and partners fill out a form with their company details. This information needs to be saved in ShareP...

Rank

Attachments from NWC form

I would like to know how can I retrieve the attachments from the NWC start up form and attach them to the item in SharePoint list. I'm using One...

Deleting a broken form OR ...restoring it's PR...

Yebo you read the title right So this workaround will assist you in either deleting or restoring a previous version of a Nintex Form for Off...

Improve Task Forms with List Item Attachments

List item attachments are not available from a task form – even one customized with Nintex Forms. Providing all pertinent information (including ...

• By nvesser
  • December 28, 2017  14:41

Forms: Parent / Child structure using List view Co...

parent child‌ forms ‌ ‌ Me First of all, excuse my english, please. I'm not an expert, but I would like to share with you my fi...

Rank

Where is GUID that represents the identifier of th...

Hi! According to the Nintex Workflow for O365 REST API documentation, if I want to use the method to import workflow into the existing one I s...

Forms Design: changing the auto generated form

Hi I am trialing Nintex Forms and Workflows. created mu first form on the Office 365 Team Site library with the existing list columns, saved ...