Participating In

How Can I hide items in a list based on the conten...

Hi Everybody We're using Nintex on SharePoint online. We have a list that can contain potentially sensitive data. When users fill out a for...

How can i get the name of the person who approved ...

Let say i have a task assigned to a group of people by using the "Start a task process", inside the user group have 3 people (e.g. User A, B, C),...

• By joelau
  • August 02, 2018  00:07

How to set default for a lookup column using jquer...

I was wondering anyone could shed some lights on this. I want to set default to EN ENGLISH on my list lookup (Language) as below but its edita...

Pre-Populating form with getQueryString

Essentially, I'd like to replicate this functionality in Nintex 365: Problem is, the function fn-GetQueryString() does not seem to be in ...

Can I create more than one forms for a SharePoint ...

Hello, I have a list with multiple fields. I would like to create two forms for a SharePoint list. For example, form A will be assigned to p...

Workflow looking for wrong name of column

I'm seeing something pretty odd with an approval action and wondered if anyone has seen the same problem. My action is set under a run if to app...

No print to pdf - how to print multi step forms?

I don't have print to pdf available & using am multi step form with 3 pages. What's the best way to print all 3 pages? When I click on print ...

• By stirns
  • December 18, 2017  06:43

Save and Continue, without Workflow?

Ok, so when I saw the new Save and Continue button option I thought it was exactly what the users have been wanting for a long time - save th...

• By gerardh
  • September 07, 2017  20:43

Disabling a field after submission

I have a form that I am looking to disable fields for anyone that is not part of a group (QA Submission) in this case after it has been submitted...

Is there still custom CSS and Javascript in new Re...

Is there still custom CSS and Javascript in new Responsive Nintex Forms coming out? We just javascript to do things like "tabbed" forms, or qu...

How to get selected value from dropdown list in Ja...

I have a dropdown list Name Approver (APN) need to validate the selected Approver is equal to current user name on a button click if true nee...

Hide a Panel Based on Current User's Group Mem...

When designing a Nintex form, it's common that there is a part of the form that should only display to certain users. These sections are usually ...

currency formatting in Repeated section

I have one currency type field in repeating section. I need to format that field and show in this format "$123,456.00". I tried w using with ' si...

• By apg
  • March 22, 2017  13:19

How can I schedule a workflow to daily in office 3...

I need to schedule a workflow to daily but I can't see the scheduling option in office 365. Any help would be appreciated.

CSS to convert radio button to tab not working

Hi , I had a requirement to convert a long form in to several tabs. I found the below article which helps me do that https://community.nintex....

• By rinu
  • March 09, 2017  02:09

Unable to attach files on Nintex form. I have seve...

I have several attachment on a Nintex form one of them is default, It was working fine, but today Attachment stopped working I no longer can atta...

• By
  • July 26, 2016  23:28

In O365 how do I display a users name instead of L...

I created a simple workflow in Nintex (for learning purposes) that sends an email notification to a user when automatically starting a workflow. ...

• By
  • June 21, 2016  10:46

The field xx is not supported in query. The lookup...

Hi, We had a Nintex form & workflow working but now we are getting this error. We moved the form to a subsite but the field has not cha...

How can sen a hyperlink of item list in simple ema...

How can sen a hyperlink of item list in simple email workflow

How to get textbox value in Display mode of the fo...

Hi, I have a Nintex Office 365 form. I have written javascript to print the form. There are many textboxes on the form which are not connected t...

• By
  • April 20, 2016  14:28