cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Internal Error when Downloading Document

Hi Team,When I click Run DocGen Package I am able to generate the document but when I click on the document to download it throws:{"errorId":"2d936e5a-8708-4dbe-81fc-4db359d41ad9","message":"An error ...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by lakshmi18
  • | February 28, 2019 22:45
  • Views 1773
  • Replies 2

How can I replicate the columns in a table?

I am creating a table of child records and I only need the record name field. To align with the customer's template, the child record numbers should align horizontally and not vertically. I understand...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Views 2830
  • Replies 3

Custom DocGen Button

I'm creating a custom button and running into some issues. When users click the button, it should automatically run a few different docgen packages. It should run 2 packages and also run 2 other packa...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by Jen
  • | May 08, 2019 10:50
  • Views 990
  • Replies 1

Apex data relationship

I have two main objects and one junction object and I want to retrieve data from one main object for corresponding Id from another main object . I have tried soql for this but I am unable to retrieve ...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by Nav185
  • | April 15, 2019 02:35
  • Views 1727
  • Replies 4

Loop.loopMessage.send

Hello,I am trying to kick off a DDP to generate a PDF, which would be attached to a parent record. I am doing this through Apex, and it appears that I can use the following to do so:Loop.loopMessage.s...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by scromie
  • | April 14, 2017 16:03
  • Views 1015
  • Replies 2

Using Apex Drawloop API - Unable to create documents using DDP

Hi Drawloop Support Team,I have installed Drawloop Document Generation app from appexchange place. I've reached out to one of your AE and made sure my business edition/ outbound messaging is enabled f...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 18, 2016 11:10
  • Views 1976
  • Replies 2

Using Nintex workflow as a delivery option for Drawloop in Salesforce

For users of Salesforce utilizing Drawloop there are many delievery options that already exist out of the box such as storage, email and eSign options to name a few. There are times when more steps th...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 961
  • Replies 1