cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Text Mask in Workflow not appearing

In the newest version of Nintex Workflow I am trying to add a text mask to a short text box for a phone number e.g.(999) (999 - 9999) However it seems that this feature has disappeared from the editi...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by skr35
  • | July 02, 2020 09:12
  • Views 40
  • Replies 3

Run If True Problems

Hi, Nintex novice here - hoping someone may be able to help. I have a questionnaire form setup with various answers. I have a hidden boolean group which based on answer would populate. ie. If Sing...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 24
  • Replies 2

Pre-Populate Nintex Start Event: Form Fields With Data From Salesforce?

Would like to have some of our customers fill out forms via Nintex. The workflow will perform writebacks to Salesforce with Form data. For some of the inputs on the Nintex Form, the data will already ...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by jwCbank
  • | June 24, 2020 15:17
  • Views 95
  • Replies 4

Process Accelerator Gallery

Hey everyone, just wanted to reach out and let everyone know that we have launched our V1 Process Accelerator Gallery here https://gallery.nintex.com We have compiled a few templates across Promapp, ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by dan_stoll
  • | January 15, 2020 12:53
  • Views 517
  • Replies 6

custom date format in Nintex cloud

Hello, Is it possible to achieve date format (dddd, dd MMMM yyyy) in Nintex Cloud workflow ? Thanks, Devendra

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 101
  • Replies 2

Data in Repeating section is lost inside Task Form if Control Mode is set to Display

Hi All, I have a designed Item form using a repeating section which has field like KPI ID, KPI, Measure, Target, - These fields are set as Control Mode - Display Actual - This field is set as Auto. Th...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by aansari
  • | June 22, 2020 07:29
  • Views 71
  • Replies 1

How do I do a postcode validation in a control on a from?

Hi There, I have created a form where I am asking the user to input a postcode, how do I validate the field to ensure it is a genuine Postcode format for the UK? I am using NWC Thanks

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by AndyEmery
  • | November 28, 2019 03:46
  • Views 475
  • Replies 3

NWC and Sharepoint on prem

I'm new to NWC , I was wondering if there is any way to pass values from NWC to Sharepoint on-prem, My specific case scenario is to have users scan barcodes for Employee's IDs and Training Course name...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 119
  • Replies 1

Reusing Form Elements / Creating Containers of Form Snippets

Hello, I am trying to digitize a complex financial decision process in which theuser is able to first toggle to select or deselect several categories, and based on these decisions additional fields al...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 185
  • Replies 3

Doc Gen File Attachments

I have a Nintex Workflow Cloud form that generates a PDF. This form allows users to upload multiple pictures. I am looking for a way to embedded the pictures into the PDF that is generated. Does anyo...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 123
  • Replies 1

Are there any issues with Create List Item and update actions today ?

Hello, I am trying to update the create item action with few additional columns and its saving for a moment and the column from the action is gettingdisappearas soon as i save or publish the workflow...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 291
  • Replies 6

Paging in mobile always leads to bottom of next page

Hello, If we use the paging in the form, when some click "Next" using mobile, it will take the user to bottom of the page rather to the top of the page, may we know why? Edit: Its happening even in ...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 193
  • Replies 3

Submitted Form saved as document in SharePoint

Hello, I have a form that I created in Workflow Cloud that will be sent out to External Users. Our ultimate goal is to save the submitted form as a document and attach it to a SharePoint Library. Ho...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by mcamarco
  • | April 20, 2020 13:28
  • Views 327
  • Replies 2

Deployment of Nintex cloud workflow changes and best practices

Hi, We have a TEST and Production versions of Nintex cloud workflows. I tried to override the production one using TEST workflow but it says, the workflow exists already with the same name. Also, ...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 153
  • Replies 2

Data lookup control / Azure AD - email different to username - issue with assigned ta

We have had an issue with our form and workflow where the email address for a user does not match their username. This is not a data quality issue, there is a valid reason why the primary SMTP/email a...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 242
  • Replies 4

NWC - Use form tool to enter a variable amount of an object/record

For intance, if a user wanted to enter 4 persons, and another person wanted to enter 6 persons, each with a name, phone number, and email address, are there form controls that would allow that? Ideal...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by jwCbank
  • | May 28, 2020 08:23
  • Views 154
  • Replies 1

OneDrive for Business start event - inconsistent new file detection

Hi all. Currently doing a Nintex trial, I have a NWC workflow set to start on a new file in OneDrive for Business, check some details, then start an RPA botflow. I've been testing this workflow for th...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by geoffp
  • | May 23, 2020 08:19
  • Views 210
  • Replies 2

Bad Gateway - Salesforce Gov Cloud

@burked, do you or your team have any experience with Salesforce Gov Cloud? Our Public Sector Salesforce lives inside a special tenant where only US people have access to the servers, backups, etc. I...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by jmoore
  • | May 18, 2020 03:21
  • Views 341
  • Replies 4

How to control the visibility over the input forms depending on what I selected from

Hi there:) I'm currently working in a new team and my knowledge is really poor please help me.. I just wondering is there any way to make the input forms visible or invisible depending on my choice th...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by shige08
  • | May 21, 2020 01:29
  • Views 159
  • Replies 3

Audit requirement

I have a 3 level approver workflow. The approval takes place fine. There is an audit requirement that when workflow runs, item shoud be non editable. Now for 3rd approval, I have some list fields on t...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 117
  • Replies 1