cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Find where variables are used in workflow

Hi all, I accidentally entered a collection variable when I meant to enter a string in several workflow actions. The collection variable now says it is being used by 4 workflow actions, but my workfl...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by jstraus
  • | March 23, 2020 09:18
  • Views 81
  • Replies 4

Generate unique instance ID

Hey Nintex Community, I've gotten a few requests to implement a unique per-instance ID so that individual approvals don't get confused. I found this solution for Sharepoint and tried to implement it ...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by jstraus
  • | March 20, 2020 06:56
  • Views 174
  • Replies 10

Intermittent files losing file extension between Form upload and Box movefile

I have a WFC WF that contains a form where a user can upload a .docx or .zip file which is used within the WF. The uploaded file is copied to a box folder for long-term storage, and then a link to tha...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by Ken_T
  • | March 20, 2020 15:37
  • Views 49
  • Replies 2

Has anyone used Workflow to create a form for employee in response to COVID-19

Looking for ideas or examples of what others are doing in response to Covid-19 to allow employees to report potential exposure and to access information about procedures in dealing with customers or f...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 58
  • Replies 1

NWC Document Generation - OneDrive for Business

We have been trying to work with Document Generation insided Workflow Cloud. With this we are trying to grab templates from employees personal One Drive for Business areas and put files into employees...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 125
  • Replies 4

Add variable to attachment file name

Hey there, I am wondering if there is a way to add variable to the attachment file name before storing the file in a SharePoint online list? The scenario I have is we have a photo competition and I wa...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by XenoIcon
  • | March 13, 2020 00:17
  • Views 136
  • Replies 4

Get Data from Azure SQL based on Login details

Hi, We are planning to develop a form that is being used by over a 10k people for a review process. As we have large set of data (close to 20K records) in Azure SQL DB. May i know if it is possible to...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 86
  • Replies 1

Send submitters a regular digest of pending instances

Hey NWC Forums, A few people have mentioned that they tend to forget about items they've submitted while they're in process, which sometimes leads to a frantic rush to get a given item approved by th...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by jstraus
  • | February 28, 2020 11:20
  • Views 146
  • Replies 3

Salesforce Query Contact Record in NWC - Receiving failure on Query

I'm building a NWC workflow that populates information in Salesforce. I'm stuck on query contact look-up fields. I'm receiving the same failure notification when I try and query the contact records in...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 125
  • Replies 1

FormData not available after migration of Nintex Forms from OnPremise to O365

We have noticed an issue after migrating the forms (using Sharegate) from OnPremise to O365. The FormData field does not seem to have copied over. When we try to query the field It gives the below mes...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by kk
  • | February 27, 2020 11:42
  • Views 213
  • Replies 9

Pop up on page load for Nintex workflow Cloud form

Hi There, How do i get a custom pop-up/alert on page load of a nintex cloud form? We want to display warning to the users before they fill in the form. Please advice. Kind Regards, Nausheen

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 118
  • Replies 3

Workflow start variable and task forms

How to edit start event variables and export forms in workflow? I have to reuse similar forms in multiple tasks but cant find a way to do so?

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 327
  • Replies 4

Multiple steps-workflow with

Im new to Nintex workflows, I need to create a workflow with different steps and for all different steps have specific fields to be displayed for those role members only. Is this something I can do wi...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by FlyfreeX
  • | December 20, 2019 16:29
  • Views 386
  • Replies 4

NWC - Re-use/pre-populate filled form data/attachments within task forms

Hi Team, I am facing some challenges in Nintex workflow cloud, Let me try to explain the scenario; We are starting a component workflow in NWC and assiging a NWC task from SharePoint list workflow i...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 183
  • Replies 1

Multiple Cols From a Sql Call

In SP nintex there seems to be a way to retrieve multiple colums from a sql query. However with the cloud version there is only a singular column allowed: Am I missing something obvious? Alternative...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by arch
  • | January 21, 2020 02:54
  • Views 144
  • Replies 1

Readable instance start data

Is there a way to decrypt theinstance start data? When a failed workflow occurs, the first thing we do is check the instance start data + activities to troubleshoot. However, it is sometimes hard to ...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 185
  • Replies 2

How can we find the start instance data

When we use API call to trigger the component workflow, we will include some objects in the body of API call. In Nintex workflow cloud, we can check what data we received from the field "Start instan...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by WadeMan
  • | February 19, 2020 01:17
  • Views 99
  • Replies 1

Value does not fall within the expected range.

Hello there, We have a nintex form. When I try to submit after entering the data I get an error "Value does not fall within the expected range." I have even deleted the data field. The item is saved ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 96
  • Replies 1

Identify list of Nintex Online workflows

Hi, Is there a way to identify list of Nintex workflows in SharePoint Online?

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by pprabhak
  • | February 24, 2020 20:10
  • Views 106
  • Replies 2

Build String in Migrated Workflow

I am currently migrating a SharePoint 2013 workflow to SPO. The workflow loops through a library and pulls some of the information from some documents into an email. In SP 2013, I had a query list tha...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by aak1
  • | February 06, 2020 09:30
  • Views 259
  • Replies 7