Participating In

Esignature Error on NWC Form

Hello all, I have built flows on NWC, and I have successfully integrated the Docgen feature with Docusign on both occasions. But since renewing...

• By Haywhy21
  • September 28, 2021  15:19

Get usable JSON from NWC Task form / Repeater

Hello, I need to obtain all the field values from a task form and send it to an API.. Few times in the workflow. I was wondering if I could g...

Reordering branches in a Branch by Stage action

Doesn't look like we can reorder the branches in a branch by stage action in NWC. From a visual logic flow point of view this would be fantasti...

Form Data source variable for Azure AD only return...

Hi @butlerj First piece of feedback on the data source variable in the NWC form. I created an Azure AD data source to use in a label. I'm t...

Task Responder blank for Assign a Task to Multiple...

I'm using the Assign a task to multiple users with a semicolon seperated list of email addresses for the assignees. It is configured as a form task...

Generate a Document - Formatting tags

Is there a way to format the Yes/No tag so that it is displaying "Yes" or a tick... or a ticked yes box instead of 'true'.

SFDC Data into Excel on SP workflow

We currently have a large extensive onboarding tracker that is an excel spreadsheet that lives on our SharePoint Online site. Our onboarding team use...

User context variable not populating

I have implemented a form with some text fields that i want to populate with the current users information. I have inserted context->current user-...

How do I retrieve an image attachment from a form

I am trying to save an image attachment from a form I made through Nintex cloud. How can I retrieve the image attachment and include it in my sharepo...

Storing Signed Adobe Sign File in SharePoint Onlin...

I'm having trouble storing a file in sharepoint online after the file is signed via Adobe Sign. I'm trying to store the signed agreement in sharepoin...

Work flow Approval - status update in the form

Hi I am new to the Nintex BPM tool . I have created the workflow approval with design form and routing to the user approval. I want to update my f...

Default Value in Date field auto-fill from another...

Hi all, I have two date fields, the first always requires user input and the 2nd I need calculated from the first by adding 1 year date field 1...

• By Jayce
  • August 22, 2021  05:51

SAML based authentication - User Sync issues

Hello, We have SAML based Azure AD - Identity federation with auto-acceleration set to on - in NWC. I have to use Assign a task action ...

Cloud Workflow Query List Date and Time Field

Hi I am creating a workflow using a scheduled event and querying a list. So basically at 1100pm I want nintex to query a list using a date and time c...

Workflow Context Current Date populates item with ...

I am in Arizona (GMT-7). In my workflow, I am using the Context variable, Current date, to populate a Date column in SharePoint Online item. "Include...

• By Michele
  • August 13, 2021  11:34

Smartsheet Add a Row Function

Hello All, Looking at the Smartsheet API connection, we only have: Ability to get certain variables from Smartsheet, hoping we can add ...

Is User Context NWC Form object only accessible to...

I tried using User Context Object on NWC form and I can display my First Name, Last Name, Email. Then I asked my colleague who is not on our NWC ten...

• By artmov
  • July 29, 2021  14:08

My Nintex Cloud Workflow not being triggered

As of this morning my workflow was working fine, suddenly no new instances of it have been triggered after I create new items in my list

Unable able to access https://echostar-745864.work...

Keeps saying my user name or password is incorrect.... or just something went wrong.

• By kentjg
  • July 29, 2021  11:45

Is it possible to return two dimensional array (tw...

I have a Data Lookup control on NWC form. The control is connected to Xtension that is calling API. I was told that, if I want to use API on the Fo...

• By artmov
  • July 28, 2021  15:51