cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

How to import a workflow to replace an existing workflow of the same name in NWC

As you are working in NWC, you may find that there are occasions when you need to import a workflow with the same name as an existing workflow in your tenant. This may be due to a DevOps process where...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 40
  • Replies 1

Heads-up on Office 365 Terminate workflow Instances and Terminate Current Workflow

Good news for those who are familiar with the Terminate Workflow action in Nintex Workflow on premise version, and are interested to migrate to Nintex Workflow for Office 365 or already started using ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 24, 2015 19:00
  • Views 3065
  • Replies 3

NWC - How to Sort the Option Label on a Data lookup / connection results

We have NWC form where we placed a "Data Lookup" field to bring data about Customers list. The data connection is coming from simple SharePoint list. We are mainly displaying the: - Customer Name in t...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by cmikhaiel
  • | September 25, 2020 15:46
  • Views 147
  • Replies 2

Default a Data lookup value based on condition

NWC form.. I'm trying to set a default value for a Data lookup control based on a selection chosen on the selection made on another data lookup value. The regular choice field has the option to set "D...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by cmikhaiel
  • | September 25, 2020 17:06
  • Views 166
  • Replies 4

Octet-Stream File Upload in Nintex Xtensions

I want to integreate a service to my Workflow Cloud with a file upload. I have defined the parameters according to the documentation. Like this: "parameters":[ { "name":"modelId", "in":"path", "d...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 152
  • Replies 4

Process Accelerator Gallery: The Journey

Each month we work to improve the Nintex Process Accelerator Gallery by adding new features, templates, and tools. Sometimes those updates include new UI components, and one addition I would like to h...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 102
  • Replies 1

Process Accelerator Gallery: Quick Import

With 200+ templates spanning process maps, workflows and forms, botflows, and custom connectors, the Nintex Process Accelerator Gallery has a ton of content. However, one of my favorite features is th...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 85
  • Replies 1

Update Items not updating based on List Item ID

Hi All, This might be a basic question but it is not working for me. I am using the new "update items" action in my workflow . The site Url is dynamic and I am passing it in a variable (varSiteURL) ....

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by Meena
  • | September 29, 2020 11:33
  • Views 98
  • Replies 1

How to populate multiple values from a single Data Lookup control in NWC

I was recently asked if there is a way to use a single Data Lookup control to populate multiple controls on a NWC form with data from a SharePoint Online list item. I did some research on the Communit...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 669
  • Replies 6

Azure Functions in Nintex Workflow Cloud: Random Number Generator

Extending Nintex Workflow Cloud Further with Azure Functions Nintex Workflow cloud allows workflow developers to build robust workflows using a number of different actions in the Nintex Workflow Cloud...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 335
  • Replies 1

Nintex Workflow for Office 365 is not impacted by SharePoint 2010 workflow retirement

In relation to the announcement made by Microsoft regarding SharePoint 2010 workflow retirement for Microsoft 365, Nintex Workflow for Office 365 is not impacted by the SharePoint 2010 workflow retire...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2434
  • Replies 11

EPOCH TIME CONVERSION

I have a workflow where i need to convert epoch time to standard UTC time. I have created a workflow (maybe too long but it works) where i get today's time, do a date difference calculation in minutes...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by marcwibbs
  • | September 22, 2020 04:04
  • Views 132
  • Replies 2

How to send form back to initiator and have them update the fields in the form?

Hello, I am trying to create a workflow where the initiator would fill out a form and then it would be sent to a reviewer and the reviewer can reject or approve. If the reviewer rejects, the form wo...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by Anhthu
  • | September 20, 2020 23:19
  • Views 271
  • Replies 5

Is there a expiration date for Form URL?

Hello, there. I was wondering if any of you know the answer of the following question. I was using "Assign a task" action, and I chose form based, I've already designed the form, and I want to send t...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by Tino22
  • | September 20, 2020 23:01
  • Views 109
  • Replies 2

Create an Item (SharePoint Online) action unable to configure result

I have below simple workflow with Create an Item action I need to configure the Create an Item output so that I could get the ID of the new item created, so I have created an Object variable as belo...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 166
  • Replies 2

Why does the application ask for a PIN if the PIN has not been setup by the user yet?

The Nintex mobile application can lock a user out and ask for the 4-digit PIN to be entered; however, if the user has not setup their 4-digit PIN then they are locked out completely and the app must b...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 752
  • Replies 3

Possible mismatch between Get Attachment Names action and Loop For Each action?

There is a SharePoint Online list and some items have one or attachments (actually images that I need to integrate with DocGen later). So, I was jumping up and down with Release 107 with all these gre...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by woutert
  • | August 31, 2020 15:47
  • Views 282
  • Replies 3

Email variable fails to store properly when searched by job title

Hey Nintex Community, Just had some complaints about failed instances. When I went to check on them, they all failed at the same point: a "Get user details" action which takes as input the email vari...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by jstraus
  • | August 31, 2020 10:11
  • Views 383
  • Replies 4

Retrieve an item and Query a list action - Doesn't support Insert variables

Hi, My requirement isI have to query a SharePoint online list and retrieve an item . The site URL is dynamic and will change based on user's input collected in Nintex form. when I try to configure th...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by Meena
  • | August 27, 2020 15:21
  • Views 256
  • Replies 3

Error When Updating Salesforce Record: Provided external ID field does not exist or n

Hello, I am receiving this error when trying to update a Salesforce record at the beginning of a component workflow. Full Error Message:{"error":"request id: 5f3d74f1e4b09209fe15ff17 response code: ...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by jwCbank
  • | August 19, 2020 12:53
  • Views 374
  • Replies 5