cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

You do not have permission to perform this action or access this resource.

I'm getting this error on some of the workflows.HTTP Unauthorized to https://XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/_api/sp.utilities.utility.SendEmail Correlation Id: 699305f2-4667-031b-9c3e-a8cf27d579e1 Instance Id: 57a...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | April 16, 2015 10:22
  • Views 13093
  • Replies 16

The fn-FormatDate does not work within email notification.

Inside the email notification body, I entered fn-FormatDate({datevariable},D). {datevariable} is "4/6/2015". When I receive the email, I have fn-FormatDate(4/6/2015 12:00AM, D) in the email body. I am...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | April 14, 2015 10:51
  • Views 13619
  • Replies 13

how to set Tab selected value

hi All,may i know how can i select a different tab when i click on a button (client click).example, in my form i got 3 tabs (Tab A, Tab B and Tab C).in Tab A, if i click on 'Next' button, i want to go...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by goh6613
  • | November 15, 2017 01:03
  • Views 4973
  • Replies 15

Build string problem: concatenate 3 string variables containing tags into single tex

IN Nintext Workflow + Forms (on-premises) I'm trying to build a dynamic string containing up to 3 hyperlinks.In a Build string action, I construct a HTML hyperlink to a task response form, as follows:...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by contenu
  • | January 18, 2016 06:16
  • Views 8035
  • Replies 8

Error:One or more field types are not installed properly. Go to the list settings pag

helloToday is my first day using Nintex in O365, its a bit different but think I am getting there!On the first workflow I am creating I receive an errorOne or more field types are not installed proper...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 12, 2015 03:55
  • Views 21352
  • Replies 20

Sharepoint Modern library Details Pane allows users to bypass Nintex Form rules to up

Because of the Details Pane, users now have the ability to update fields which are disabled in nintex form via rules. We have set the library to use Classic experience for now. But once Microsoft remo...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by kguru
  • | December 16, 2016 11:42
  • Views 2403
  • Replies 7

how can I show/hide panel on button click using nintex forms

how can I show/hide panel on button click in nintex form. Actually I want expand collapse panel functionality on button click.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 25, 2015 05:02
  • Views 8715
  • Replies 31

Date field default value calculated shows blank in Nintex Form (works non-nintex)

When using the "CalculatedValue" option in a SharePoint list on a Date Field, it shows as blank in a Nintex form, but shows correctly in the default SharePoint form.ExampleColumn "date2":SP form:Same ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 5815
  • Replies 12

Using DocuSign Connector actions with multiple signers

I am using the DocuSign (DS) populate template action, retrieve envelope status and downloaddocument actions. The WF is working great.Begins by populating a SharePoint listSend document offer letter t...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 6605
  • Replies 13

Be cautious with the new Responsive Forms (bugs/defects)

I've found some bugs (reported several of them, waiting to hear back from support), but wanted to give others a heads up on what I am seeing.If you try to drag an element or field on to the form, and ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by brentless
  • | September 06, 2017 12:46
  • Views 2286
  • Replies 4

Honor Roll - November 2017

Each month we name ten people to an "honor roll" in the community to highlight their contributions and encourage you to connect with them.Congrats to the Nintex Connect members below - and THANK YOU f...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | November 14, 2017 09:25
  • Views 1901
  • Replies 6

List column not updated by calculated value field connected to it

Using calculated value field with User Profile Lookup to capture first name, last name, and email from user name on the form. Have all 3 calculated fields connected to the list columns, but they are n...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by efarley
  • | March 09, 2017 08:29
  • Views 3179
  • Replies 5

Minimum Permissions for Nintex Workflow for Office 365

I had this question asked to me about permissions for Office 365. I found this very helpful table in the O365 help guide​. So if someone asks you, just toss this into an email. This topic lists the mi...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | November 09, 2015 19:17
  • Views 9364
  • Replies 18

Conditional string display

Hi all,Are there any inline functions to conditionally hide or manipulate strings? e.g. I have a form with optional fields and send a notification email to someone when the form is submitted. If the u...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Chris_Ben
  • | September 14, 2014 23:30
  • Views 5242
  • Replies 14

O365 workflow change control

I'm curious to know how others handle the testing and Change Control process for workflows.I make modifications in the Test tenant and test the workflow there - can be arduous with some of the logic a...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by gerardh
  • | October 07, 2015 21:16
  • Views 1858
  • Replies 4

No workflow export in O365 with IE11

Hi,I tried today to export a workflow from an O365 list with IE 11 (on Windows 10) - but without luck. Nothing happend, no download and no error message. Then I tried the same workflow with Edge - and...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by eiben
  • | November 17, 2015 02:46
  • Views 834
  • Replies 2