cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

how to start a workflow on button click using javascript in sharepoint

I want to start a workflow using a nintex form button onclick event .

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | December 11, 2015 00:12
  • Views 10948
  • Replies 10

Set Item Permission on a list Item is not working

I have a list and when I create an item on it, a workflow runs and when it completes I don't want anyone to edit that item in the list. I have contributor permission on the list. I am running a workfl...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 14, 2016 13:14
  • Views 4973
  • Replies 12

Convert SharePoint 2013 List attachment into PDF in Nintex Workflow 2013

Hi,We have a requirement wherein it s needed to convert existing List Attachments (in Word) them to PDF. Please help us as to how this can be achieved by Nintex Workflow 2013. I tried without success ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 16, 2015 02:51
  • Views 1385
  • Replies 3

Call HTTP Web Service: REST call to update an item

For a Nintex for O365 workflow,I'm looking for an example to update an item in a list via the HTTP Web Service action.Started with the below settings of the used dictionaries but run into an error.Any...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by wimvdv
  • | November 26, 2015 13:45
  • Views 11542
  • Replies 8

Error: "task is currently locked by a running workflow and cannot be edited"

Currently we're experiencing a mysterious error on Nintex, where certain group of users' (with Full control) task remain pending.The task is complete but then it remains pending and when try to respon...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | December 18, 2015 00:19
  • Views 7271
  • Replies 7

Assign task to group but send notification to shared mailbox = no notification on del

Business Requirement:We have a workflow with a flexi task that has to be fulfilled by someone in an Active Directory group. The group members don't want to be bombarded with task assignment notificati...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 5121
  • Replies 10

We use Nintex online with Sharepoint 2013.I have 2 workflows on a list and the issue

We use Nintex online with Sharepoint 2013.I have 2 workflows on a list and the issue is with the second workflow. Its runs based on conditions on the current item values and send a email to requestor....

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jbiddala
  • | March 21, 2016 11:59
  • Views 951
  • Replies 4

Can a workflow create a list view

I have created a registration site that has the event and then a list of attendees. I have to manually create the views based upon the EventID. I am just starting to use Nintex and I can see some opti...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 08, 2016 10:18
  • Views 2607
  • Replies 1

Approval Process

Hello Team,Is there a way to make the workflow to wait till all the approvers approve/reject the document using Assign flexi task?Also I need to generate a consolidated report of who approved and reje...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 546
  • Replies 2

Can i create different flexi task for each approver

Hello,I have a flexi task and assign 3 persons. Is it possible to create flexi task for each person?I mean I need to create each time flexi task for each user.Thanks.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by serdar
  • | January 27, 2016 09:26
  • Views 1053
  • Replies 8

At the end of a workflow we are trying to set all users to read only.

All items in the graphic display are green but the error is thrown " Error Error updating a list item Access Denied ". Does the initiator have to have contribute to end the workflow?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by smegley
  • | February 03, 2016 08:16
  • Views 624
  • Replies 3

create element in another website (workflow error)

We have (had) a running workflow which will create a new document based on a content type (word file). The document is saved on the cthub. When the workflow gets triggered i get an error message:"Crea...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 02, 2016 05:13
  • Views 782
  • Replies 4

send a task reminder and pause for 30 days before the next reminder

I am looking to achieve this task:send a task reminder and pause for 30 days before the next reminder

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 31, 2016 21:30
  • Views 643
  • Replies 4

Query User Profile not working

Hi I am using Query User Profile for fetching the Display name of a person field. But when I am running the workflow the workflow is failing with the following error message:"Error querying user profi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 18, 2016 05:06
  • Views 4458
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1137
  • Replies 3

GetRunningWorkflowTasksForCurrentUser

GetRunningWorkflowTasksForCurrentUser is not working from Infopath when upgrading to Nintex 2013

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 14, 2016 05:28
  • Views 1422
  • Replies 5

How can I remove workflow notification banner conditionally

I have a approval workflow for news that is being sent to employees. Once the news is approved the workflow sends the email to all relevant employees and the send notification action has the news temp...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jfisher
  • | December 07, 2015 13:12
  • Views 5094
  • Replies 5

how Can I force approve workflow task ?

I have a business requirement where i need to force approve a task based on email approval. Do you know how can I do that ?Even delegate feature is not working for me and when i try to delegate it sho...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2221
  • Replies 7

SharePoint2013 doc approval workflow

SharePoint2013 doc approval workflow Hi All,I'm looking for a Nintex document approval workflow in SharePoint 2013 Employee fill all data on the document library Template, and when he save the documen...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 12, 2016 21:49
  • Views 1962
  • Replies 3

update items in another site

I have a main list where an item is created, this creates a new item in a subsite. When someone modifies the item from the subsite it should update the item in the main list. The issue that I am runni...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2060
  • Replies 10