cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Count number of attachments

Hi, I need to count the number of attachments a list item has. I just need to be able to send an email with the attachments as well as the number of attachments in the body of the email. I've seen som...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by aak1
  • | April 10, 2019 16:57
  • Views 2859
  • Replies 3

Forms - Responsive Designer - Close and Print banner

I have build a new form connected to a sharepoint list using the responsive designer. The list itself should not be viewed by people submitting the form. I have changed the submit button to link to a ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by LizzieB
  • | January 28, 2020 16:58
  • Views 1001
  • Replies 4

Handling Permissions in Workflows

I appear to come across the same scenario time and time again. A request of some sort is made. It goes through one or multiple lines of approval. Whilst it is in the approval process the item is set t...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 12313
  • Replies 12

Nintex Workflow Visio Shape Collection

Nintex Workflow Visio Shape Collection-Initial ReleaseCheck out the asset in-Nintex Workflow Visio Stencil Sheet FeaturesEasy to mock up workflow designs in Visio prior to development work.OpenSourceA...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 7718
  • Replies 25

Created item date value increased with two hours

Hi,I have an issue and it seems I can't find a general solution.I need to report some timestamps regarding Workflow Tasks for specific workflows. After each Task, using the Task ID I query the Workflo...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rszabo
  • | May 24, 2016 06:54
  • Views 2741
  • Replies 12

System-created item in a list won't start a Nintex Workflow automatically

I have seen this issue on several threads but I was not able to find a recent clear answer. I would like a workflow to start automatically when a task item is created from a previous workflow. I have ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 25, 2016 10:15
  • Views 4759
  • Replies 10

Inserting the Edit Item URL in Workflow Notifications

ProblemOften I have workflows with approval (assign flexi task) actions in that usually run the same generic course:On approve, change status, send notificationOn reject, change status, send notificat...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 25593
  • Replies 18

Date field validating +5days

Hi,Apologies if this is a simple question.I've added Date/Time "start date" field, but I want it so users can't select within 5 days from form being submitted.I've tried search prior to asking this. T...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by wholani
  • | June 15, 2017 19:29
  • Views 26879
  • Replies 6

How to Auto Populate Text Box controls with Look Up column value Selection

Hi All, I am new to Nintex . We designed a SharePoint list and we are planning to use Nintex Form as UI for this list. User Selects one of the value in list Look Up column (which is populated out from...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by anilk
  • | January 28, 2020 15:05
  • Views 2710
  • Replies 6

Email generated after a renewal date is expected

Hi Need help to create a workflow to send an email notification to a person/group whom is responsible for a contract when its up for a renewal. To send an email close to the renewal date 10 days befor...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by priya
  • | January 12, 2017 08:40
  • Views 2822
  • Replies 14

Sending an email notification prior to the list due-date

Hello everyone,I'm new to Nintex and I'm currently trying to get the following solution going:A SharePoint list contains certain users, issues and a due date.I want to design a workflow, which runs da...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2661
  • Replies 7

Flexi Task and Request Review

I have a flexi task with multiple outcomes (Approve, Reject and Request Review). Is there any way that in case I selected Request Review, to keep the action with me and send it at the same time to mul...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by N-I-1990
  • | January 28, 2020 21:30
  • Views 524
  • Replies 1

How do I set up reminder alerts for a nintex workflow so that emails are sent out pri

I have a sharepoint issue tracking list and have a workflow attached to the list to send out email notifications when a new list item is created. Now I want to schedule reminders to the issue assignee...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 10, 2016 06:04
  • Views 2943
  • Replies 5

Summary email of outstanding tasks - only one per Assigned To

I was asked to create a workflow to send a reminder email to all the manager's that have time cards yet to be reviewed by them.I want to send only oneemail, even if they had more than one time card to...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by v_reschke
  • | October 21, 2016 12:15
  • Views 2918
  • Replies 4

Switch vs. Set Condition vs. State machine

Hello Everyone,I am looking for some input from the community on the following question - Switch vs. Set Condition vs. State machine, what would you use and what have you used?First let me give you my...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4847
  • Replies 9

Approve nintex workflow from shared mail box?

I have a nintex workflow setup for approval process that goes to a shared mail box. When the users of the shared mail box click on the link to approve, they get a message like "You are not authorized ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 23, 2015 07:25
  • Views 2700
  • Replies 13

Display First Name Last Name in Workflow email text

I am using Nintex workflow to notify the parties via email the parties involved in Person fields.I would like to set the email text to display the names first name last name - like Robert Perkins, not...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 28189
  • Replies 22

How do I remove the border around a Nintex Form?

I am trying to update my Nintex Form so it does not show a border around it. You will see in the screenshot attached that a border is put around the form when you publish it and view it in SharePoint....

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kfox78
  • | June 23, 2017 10:59
  • Views 3839
  • Replies 5

How to Copy files from one site collection document library to another collection mul

Hi Everyone,I've been trying everything to make this work, but failing miserably and couldreally use any direction from you guys please!The facts:- I have a folder on site in one site collection- This...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by m_k
  • | October 24, 2016 11:37
  • Views 4414
  • Replies 6

How to set up a mandatory field based on choice ?

Hello,I have some issues with my form.Goal : I want to set up a mandatory field a dropdown when a specific choice value is selected, same thing when I select another choice.Context :My choice control ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by zaert
  • | August 24, 2016 03:05
  • Views 10243
  • Replies 5