Participating In

Flexi Task and Request Review

I have a flexi task with multiple outcomes (Approve, Reject and Request Review). Is there any way that in case I selected Request Review, to keep the...

Forms - Responsive Designer - Close and Print bann...

I have build a new form connected to a sharepoint list using the responsive designer. The list itself should not be viewed by people submitting the f...

• By LizzieB
  • January 28, 2020  16:58

How to Auto Populate Text Box controls with Look U...

Hi All, I am new to Nintex . We designed a SharePoint list and we are planning to use Nintex Form as UI for this list. User Selects one of the value ...

• By anilk
  • January 28, 2020  15:05

Set people picker colum to sharepoint permission g...

Hi All, I am trying to update the people picker column with sharepoint permission group, and send email to that group using the updated column. but ...

Count number of attachments

Hi, I need to count the number of attachments a list item has. I just need to be able to send an email with the attachments as well as the number of ...

• By aak1
  • April 10, 2019  16:57

repeat action on a button multiple times

Help please, How to make a button repeat a function multiple times. Users want to be bale to click on add another database button mutiple times. Curr...

• By Arianeb
  • April 05, 2019  06:47

Nintex Workflow send an email 7 days prior to Expi...

Hi Everyone, I have a field on my Nintex form called "PUT Expiration Date." When that date is completed on the form, I would like to set up a wo...

Unable to convert date time string to a Date time ...

I'm importing an RSS feed into a list using Nintex workflow. The date format in feed item is "Fri, 16 Dec 2018 05:50:06 EST". i want to convert this ...

• By Lucky
  • February 15, 2019  11:06

2 Submit buttons in a form,

Hi all, I have 3 buttons in a form, one save button and other 2 are save and submit buttons. save will be saving the data to list without any ...

Is there any object in nintex form to browse files...

Hi, We have a requirement to be able to select a file or document in nintex form that is is coming from other document library? Is there any ...

Notification on Repeating Section

I'm new to Nintex and have a question regarding notification. We want mangers to be able to enter multiple users name on one of our form to subm...

• By mimie
  • June 18, 2018  08:10

How To Query NF Form Data From Separate List (O365...

Hey folks! I don't use O365 too much, and I'm trying to grab the XML from NF Form Data from another list item. What's happening is that it co...

• By rhia
  • February 23, 2018  23:53

Congrats to Our Community Champions!

Many thanks to the people who hit the top 25 on our community leaderboard in 2017! The top members of the leaderboard get there because of the...

• By
  • January 05, 2018  16:07

VERY Simple formatting rule will not work

I have this rule NeworExisting =="New" on my form and if it is TRUE it should disable the control. It doesn't work. I use this on multiple ...

• By doland
  • December 12, 2017  06:27

Your Points Are Going Away - Again

(UPDATE for January 4th at the bottom of the post!) It's time for our annual reminder that we're going to zero-out the points in the community...

• By
  • December 11, 2017  09:55

For Each Loop Loops Too Many Times

I have a list of all the sites in our site collection. For each site, the members and owners are populated. I add each member and owner to their ...

Add document to nintex form in the new form

Add document to nintex form in the new form by default

Get Lookup values on nintex workflow

I'm working with a nintex form to implement changes at some process in the company. I have a field in it form called Process. It is a choice fie...

Minimum permissions required for the credentials u...

I am working in a SharePoint 2016 environment with Nintex 2016. I have credentials for an account with full control that are being used in a web ...

How to connect a custom task form field to a field...

I have a task form custom field that I have connected to a list field. It is a user field, which happens to be the next user in the process. But ...