cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Migration SharePoint 2007 to 2007

Hi Team,I am new to Nintex Product. One of our customer have heavily used SharePoint 2007 Nintex Tool . Now they are planning to migrate on premise version to SharePoint 2007 Cloud. We are planning to...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sowjanyam
  • | February 16, 2017 02:05
  • Views 1897
  • Replies 9

O365 Nintex Renewal Question

Hi All,Good Day!!Production Tenant:We recently renewed our Nintex O365 workflow and Form license but when we try to add the App in our SharePoint (Apps you can add) site, we could see only the Nintex ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 766
  • Replies 2

December 2016 Mission: Gift Exchange II

December Mission: Gift Exchange IIIn the spirit of giving, we offer you an exchange for the December Mission. We did this last year, and the comments were great. Here's how it works:Like this blog pos...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | November 30, 2016 23:08
  • Views 9131
  • Replies 28

Does anyone know of a way to export and import a Nintex Form through Powershell

We are trying to automate our updates. So far we've managed to automated the deployment. In the deployment, our main list doesn't exists so we restore it from a List Template--the forms comes over eas...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sonisick
  • | August 22, 2016 09:59
  • Views 2029
  • Replies 4

Publish 2013 Nintex workflow programatically

I am trying to publish the workflow from a local folder to a list on site using nintex web services. I added the service reference in my visual studio solution. After that i tried to instantiate the o...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by akdas
  • | October 13, 2016 07:06
  • Views 1497
  • Replies 1

Guide to Developer in Nintex Workflow for Office 365

I'm wondering if Nintex ever provides a guide to developer working with Nintex Workflow for Office 365 to fill some gaps. I know in form we can insert JavaScript to develop behavior we want, or add Ca...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 11, 2016 19:24
  • Views 1407
  • Replies 4

Nintex Forms UI standards document

Hi,Does anybody has standards document for Nintex Forms and its controls ?Thanks,Gopal

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by gopalvec
  • | March 30, 2016 07:11
  • Views 1018
  • Replies 6

I have created a nintex form in dev machine, need to move to higher environments(UAT,

I have created a nintex form in dev machine, need to move to higher environments(UAT, Prod). Need a powershell script to publish the Nintex form. Please guide on how to proceed.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 13, 2016 04:42
  • Views 367
  • Replies 1

nintex forms sdk

I am looking for Nintex Forms SDK. Does anyone know where can i find it..I need to see how nintex forms handles dropdown events and what methods are supported

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2470
  • Replies 3