cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

How to style workflow emails?

Is there a way to centrally control the look and feel of all of the outgoing workflow notifications in the farm? I would like to set the font and font size and also change the color of the orange line...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by igorsp
  • | November 09, 2015 16:29
  • Views 1788
  • Replies 6

Flexi Task Radiobutton set default and area only shown if a radiobutton has been sele

Hello,i have some Problems with the following fexi task formular.(already answered, so the ok button is missing ;c)My Problems:If the receiver of the mail opens the task, there is no radiobutton selec...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 25, 2014 04:00
  • Views 3116
  • Replies 16

We have OnPremises SharePoint 2013 with Nintex Workflow 2013 installed. Our mailboxes

We have OnPremises SharePoint 2013 with Nintex Workflow 2013 installed. Our mailboxes are migrated to Office 365, we would like to make use of "Create Appointment" workflow task. Is it possible. The h...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by joepaulk
  • | November 10, 2015 22:26
  • Views 527
  • Replies 1

How to deploy or Import/Export Nintex workflow from Staging to Production?

Hi,I've create the workflow using Nintex on my staging enverionment SharePoint 2010. Now same workflow I've to create on Production. Could you please help how to deploy or Import/export the same workf...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 31, 2015 08:32
  • Views 3269
  • Replies 5

Change default layout for field appearance in Nintex Forms 2013

Hi Community, I just started working with Nintex Forms and it's really great.But when Forms are created, the height of dropdown fields is really to big.So when changing 20 of them, it takes a long tim...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rubi
  • | October 02, 2014 00:47
  • Views 3833
  • Replies 13

How to use Attachments in Request Review Nintex Form

Hello,I have greated a workflow with Nintex Workflow 2010 and Nintex Forms 2010.I used a request Review action and used a nintex form inside this action.From Task Columns I dragged 'Attachments' unto ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by arippert
  • | September 18, 2014 06:34
  • Views 7019
  • Replies 8