cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

How to include link with image

I'm using Nintex Forms (v2.3.2) for a task. I have a list item which contains a column with an URL which points to a document. I'm trying to include a download icon to the form instead of the link its...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bkuppens
  • | September 02, 2014 05:31
  • Views 5293
  • Replies 9

Nintex Workflow Migration from on premise to Office 365

Recently I've been involved in that project, where data and information that was being created for years in on premise SharePoints had to be migrated to the sharepoint online environment in office 365...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 18083
  • Replies 34

Nintex Forms Upgrade: The site with the id could not be found.

I am getting an error that has occurred now in two separate SharePoint 2013 farms while upgrading Nintex Forms 2013:Upgrade-NFService : The site with the id d53b7029-e741-48ca-a9b7-ae78ace9b932could n...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cholslin
  • | February 28, 2017 17:21
  • Views 1180
  • Replies 2

Provisioning on-prem active directory accounts using O365

Hi all,I have a scenario with a relatively standard setup of O365 connected back to the on-prem environment using DirSync and ADFS. The on-prem active directory is the master.I'm wondering if we can p...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Chris_Ben
  • | August 25, 2014 14:11
  • Views 1495
  • Replies 4

Problem with List Lookup

Hello guys,i have a small problem with a form. I have implemented a List Lookup field in my form, which works fine inPreview Mode. But when i publish as a webpart, it doesn't work and also prevents ot...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 26, 2016 01:09
  • Views 1544
  • Replies 8

When I try to publish a workflow I get a popup window with 0: and OK. It looks like t

Nintex behavior is such that when I select OK it doesn't look like the workflow published. There is no version posted under the workflow name. Yet when I go to the list of workflows it shows it as pub...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 15, 2016 08:35
  • Views 2045
  • Replies 7