cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Received error "File does not begin with '%PDF-'."

I received this error (File does not begin with '%PDF-'.) when I was using the Create an Item in another Site workflow action to move documents with metadata between site collections.Using Nintex 2013...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by lrandle
  • | March 07, 2016 05:11
  • Views 396
  • Replies 2

Create an appointment element (.ics) with Nintex Workflow 2013

You will find in this "How-To", all step to create an ICS element for Outlook.Some actions see in this document: Build string, Regular expression, Web request, Calculate date, Query list, Collection o...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by francois
  • | February 28, 2016 01:02
  • Views 9983
  • Replies 11

Nintex workflow not continue after "Pause For" action

Workflow not continue to run after a "Pause For" action. "Pause For" action is configure to pause for 2 minutes but after 2 days still not completed yet. No error been thrown.Have other items running ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by khtan
  • | July 17, 2016 19:39
  • Views 2991
  • Replies 5

401:Unauthorized when publishing a nintex workflow only when it contains an "Assign F

401:Unauthorized when publishing a nintex workflow only when it contains an "Assign Flexi Task" action. Even though I have Full Control permission.any idea how to fix this ?_ I'm using Sharepoint 13_ ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jamal
  • | May 29, 2017 16:00
  • Views 574
  • Replies 1

Quiz through Nintex Workflow

Hi All,I am trying to create an workflow to organize a quiz in my department. Now there are 2 sharepoint lists, one with the answer key and another with only the questions where the user goes and subm...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1315
  • Replies 6

Calculate a Project's Total Time

I am working in a Nintex O365 Responsive Form. I want to calculate the Total Time forProject based on the Time Spent Per Task. The calculations for Time Spent Per Task are in a repeating section. I ha...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by marnita
  • | July 19, 2018 13:35
  • Views 1891
  • Replies 9

Step-by-step guide - How to build a dynamic repeating section with Nintex Forms for o

In this blog post I'd like to provide a step-by-step guide to build a dynamic repeating section with Nintex Forms that can be used in order forms for example. Furthermore this guide will include a sol...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 5181
  • Replies 3

Check Form Attachment File Size on Workflow

We are having an issue with usersattaching files to our Nintex form that is over the Outlook server limit, therefore the workflow errors out on the Send Notification WF action. We cannot just limit th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ryan_reed
  • | September 16, 2016 14:21
  • Views 933
  • Replies 1

Best method for 12 approvers - if not all approve within 7 days move to approver leve

I have a requirement to have 12 stakeholders indicate their approval via lazy approval- as long as none reject and doesn't matter how many actually approve, after 7 days, we want toautomatically end t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by knickles
  • | June 22, 2017 09:30
  • Views 2288
  • Replies 24

How to keep leading zeroes when creating Drawloop DDPs?

I'm using Drawloop DDPs with Salesforce to pull information from our CRM into PDF forms. When social security numbers have leading zeroes, they are dropped on the form. So if a social security number ...

In Nintex for Salesforce
  • Posted by gbrogan
  • | February 02, 2017 09:56
  • Views 695
  • Replies 4

What's New From Nintex - Nintex Hawkeye!

We are very excited to announce the availability of Nintex Hawkeye, our new, cloud based workflow analytics service!At Nintex, we know that as you begin to better manage everyday processes with the Ni...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4072
  • Replies 8

Replacing a Decision Control with Save and Submit Buttons on a Flexi Task

This post was originally posted on my blog, sopkow.com.If you've got a Flexi Task and you want to replace the Decision Control with buttons that submit the form and sets an outcome, you can do so with...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by asopkow
  • | December 01, 2014 13:49
  • Views 4476
  • Replies 2

Flexi Task Form - Where are the List Columns?

A recent triumph (For me anyhow!) enabled me to use a Nintex form to add extra details into a list via a flexi task.When building the form i was able to see "list columns" in the form designer page li...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by pete
  • | March 02, 2017 00:57
  • Views 1611
  • Replies 32

Lookup users in a list

I have two lists,List A contains an a uniqueAppliation ID (single line string)and a related user (person) and a flag (Yes/no)List B has two columns a user (person) and count of uniqueApplication IDs (...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 735
  • Replies 5

Managers Display Name

I want to get the Managers Display Name displayed in my Form. What I have tried so far. I created a variable “v_manager” with the Formula userProfileLookup(RequesterCtrl, "Manager") …RequsterCtrl is a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by marp
  • | November 24, 2015 02:53
  • Views 3082
  • Replies 7

Getting error "error occured during ajax call" while editing list form using Nintex 2

Hello,Whenever I click onListRibbon >>"Customize the Item form" it shows error that" error occurred during ajax call".Pleasehelp me to resolve it.Santosh

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1349
  • Replies 2

Why do I see two scroll bars on each of my multi-line text fields when reviewing a fo

I am newer to Nintex Forms and Workflows, and am trying to build a simple form to request an email search, with a basic workflow for approval. In that the workflow does not actually search the emails,...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jr204
  • | April 30, 2015 07:20
  • Views 5077
  • Replies 8

How can I do a list query within a for each loop?

Hello,I'm trying to do a list query within a for each loop. Sounds quite easy and it does work during the first iteration, but I simply don't understand why it breaks when the for each continues with ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | November 10, 2015 03:13
  • Views 6371
  • Replies 19

Nintex Forms: Override default font family and size for INPUT into a multiline textbo

In Nintex Forms, the multiline text box - with the form in New/input mode - by default applies internal style Paragraph with 12pt Body font size, which is way too large for my purposes. I want to set ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by contenu
  • | April 13, 2016 02:40
  • Views 3085
  • Replies 6