cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

My nintex form is not saving the data in my SharePoint List 2013 ..

I have a standard SharePoint form -- Its a new user request form where users enter information about new employees. I have some drop down boxes and 1 drop down where you are pulling your supervisors n...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 10, 2016 04:08
  • Views 1707
  • Replies 5

Workflows Duplicating

Good Morning,BLUF: My workflow are duplicating when I publish them despite having the 'overwrite' selection and the system is randomly choosing whether to run the new or old version.Background: I have...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by nderiley
  • | October 29, 2018 05:13
  • Views 856
  • Replies 2

Cannot find workflow in repository

We recently upgraded from SP2010 to SP2013.I need to edit an existing list workflow. I know it exists because it's been working, but when I try to edit it, I'm getting "Error Cannot find workflow in r...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jeff
  • | June 12, 2017 11:45
  • Views 1950
  • Replies 6

In a list display form, how do I show the create date (upload date) next to each of t

In a list display form, how do I show the create date (upload date) next to each of the file attachments?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 567
  • Replies 1

How to get List Item Id url In Site Workflow

Hi EveryOne,How to get list item id url in site workflow, we have the feature to get list item id url in list workflow, but we don't have the feature in site worklfow.Could you please help me how get ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 5686
  • Replies 10

How to do sum of column (Amount) in the list using Nintex workflow

Hi,I am having list (say list1) with column AmountTitle Amountabc 1,200xyz 2,500aaa 1,000Now, I need summation of above 3 rows using Nintex WF. I have used collection variable and then looped the coll...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cdesai
  • | March 14, 2016 05:04
  • Views 5411
  • Replies 17

Initiate workflow when field changes to anything

Hi,I am after a simple workflow that will send an email when the 'Assigned to' field of a task item changes to anyone. The 'wait for field change' action only allows you to enter a value that the fiel...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 8807
  • Replies 10

Clear the managed metadata control using JavaScript

I have a Managed Metadata Control that I want to clear whenever a checkbox is unchecked.Client ID JavaScript variable name for the checkbox is 'fldCheckBox'Client ID JavaScript variable name for theMa...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 919
  • Replies 3

Nintex Task Form with checked in items

I have a workflow that will assign a review task on a per document basis to users. This workflow also raises the permissions for the reviewer to a contribute level for the duration of the task. The wo...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by stevebnc
  • | May 17, 2017 12:35
  • Views 1591
  • Replies 11

Workflow with Run If never finishes

Hi again,I have a form with a dropdown with 3 choices (Yes/No/Maybe)I have a Run If in the WF, and if Yes or Maybe are selected from the dropdown, then some other workflow actions happen. If they sele...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 16, 2016 17:11
  • Views 648
  • Replies 5

WF to run only on items which are Modified+100days old

Hello Everyone,I am working on a WF where user wants to copy the items to an archive list which are modified+100 days old. This WF should run every day, copy items to the archive list who's status="Co...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1420
  • Replies 12

Non-IT department Forms/Workflow development?

How do other companies using Nintex Forms + workflow handle other users outside of IT who would like to build a form? Or is that something that should be done at all? We are currently receiving reques...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by emeisner
  • | May 26, 2016 06:10
  • Views 784
  • Replies 7

Update column in task list after task is assigned?

We are using Nintex Workflow 2013.I've created a new task list with some additional columns. How would I populate those columns with Current Item Data (can be stored in a variable) after the task has ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 03, 2016 09:10
  • Views 2580
  • Replies 2

Consolidated Report!

Hello Everyone!I am working on a requirement where clients wants everyone in the group (SharePoint group) to approve the document. WF should end if the doc is rejected.I have used "Assign Flexi Task" ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 865
  • Replies 13

Hi, I am new to Nintex, I need to send a weekly email to every user, a list of 'Task

I am trying to set up a workflow that sends a weekly email all users, a list of 'tasks' that they have been assigned.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 16, 2016 11:40
  • Views 3121
  • Replies 13

display name in site worflows

All,I created a site workflow and I am not able to pickup a user's display name. when I create workflows in libraries/lists I set the variable to equal the display name of the people picker field. Can...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 835
  • Replies 5

How to retrieve "Current Date" daily

The use case is this: we have policies which need to be reevaluated periodically. Compliance has asked us to set up a document library that prompts them to reevaluate the policy and send it through th...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 7720
  • Replies 17

Nintex workflow errors out at end of workflow

Hi,I am having numerous issues with workflows firing off a workflow errored message after the workflow has successfully completed. Is this a known bug? How can I fix this? I've checked the workflow st...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by gbaker88
  • | February 17, 2016 06:37
  • Views 3401
  • Replies 14

multi choice field

I have 6 choice fields (which individuals can select multiple choices). I want to restrict a department to choose only one option at a time instead of all.I tried the validation for department=='sales...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 669
  • Replies 2

Issue in workflow -->error occured

Hi All,I have create workflow with below steps:1) Set all user permission with read.2) set variable and condition3) Set permission for user as edit /read..4) Update ItemsBut I am getting error occurre...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 481
  • Replies 2