cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

how do i change the border of list lookup to red to show incorrect input?

if(fromShortcode.val() == toShortcode.val()){alert('same values entered in both the field!');NWF$(shortCode).addClass('border-red');}else { NWF$(shortCode).removeClass("red-border"); } });});this is t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 643
  • Replies 6

List Form not showing up on Page

Hello Devs and Community,In our DEV environment we have created a number of forms and started adding them to pages using the List Form Web Part provided by Nintex. When we set them up and configure th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1270
  • Replies 5

Workflow to archive list items to another list on the same site

Dear community,I found various threads discussing this issues, but unfortunately I am still struggling to get this to work.I have list tracking status of different items with multiple collumns and ite...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3993
  • Replies 11

Flexi Task Nintex form display too light need to change font color in display

I am using Nintex Workflow 2010 with a Nintex form 2010, the display on the approval form is gray when each item "enable" is turned off. Is there a way to change the font color to black so that it dis...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 21, 2015 06:08
  • Views 2830
  • Replies 30

Nintex Forms Enterprise - Web Request Control

On 22nd July 2015 we released Nintex Forms Enterprise edition. Nintex Forms Enterprise includes the ability to bring external database connectivity and web services to forms. In this post I will demon...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by shuklah
  • | August 06, 2015 17:20
  • Views 10348
  • Replies 17

Attachment Validation in Nintex Forms

Validation is a crucial piece of functionality for almost any form. As a designer of a form I want to ensure that only data that meet certain criteria can be entered and, as I define my columns, Share...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | November 14, 2014 08:54
  • Views 12804
  • Replies 24

Nintex Form - Web Request Action - Dynamic Population

Hello Community,I have Web Request Actions on my Nintex Form and I would like to get them to populate based on when choices are made.EX.1) User picks an option from a Drop Down2) Drop Down sets a Vari...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2593
  • Replies 17