cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Current feedback

Below is collated list of suggestions and feedback we have received for Universal Forms Preview so far. Please feel free to add more comments below. This list is not a road map or plan, but just feedb...

In Responsive Forms
  • Views 3867
  • Replies 32

How do I find all the Nintex forms in use on a SharePoint server

I need to upgrade Nintex forms to the latest version to resolve an issue with repeating controls. How do I find all the Nintex forms I need to test in the new version before I deploy this version on a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by drewald
  • | February 14, 2017 13:13
  • Views 2601
  • Replies 3

Can you activate/deactivate a site or site collection feature for a site during site

Couldn't find anything through research, but wanted to know if there's an action in Nintex workflow that will activate/deactivate a site or site collection feature for a site during site creation in a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 27, 2014 07:46
  • Views 4361
  • Replies 5

Challenge #1

In this challenge, assume you have been emailed requirements for a new form. The details are light and no other details have been provided. See if you can create a great looking solution for your cust...

In Responsive Forms
  • Views 2474
  • Replies 62

Challenge #2

Since you have completed Challenge #1, using your experience and knowledge of Nintex Forms for Nintex Workflow Cloud, think of a solution you could build in your organisation.If possible, also try emb...

In Responsive Forms
  • Views 2103
  • Replies 20

"Yes, I Understand" - A Story of the Importance of Clarity

Have you ever gained sudden ownership ofan abundance of Nintex workflows and forms? I have - over 350 of them - huge, undocumented monoliths, tiny stand-alone notifications - it's a bouquet of Nintex ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by rhia
  • | February 26, 2017 17:45
  • Views 5287
  • Replies 20

Add reusable workflow to list on site creation

Hi,On the SharePoint root I created a site collection reuseable workflow. The workflow should be triggered when a new item of content type news page is created in the pages library. The workflow works...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | April 22, 2015 02:00
  • Views 2224
  • Replies 5