cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Hyperlink Action missing from New Responsive Forms Designer

Hi All, Hope you can help. I am trying to create a tabbed form and really like the multipage display on the New Responsive Forms Designer, however, within my SharePoint list I have Hyperlink column, ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by ccutay01
  • | August 21, 2019 02:08
  • Views 1265
  • Replies 6

Feedback on Data lookup control with Azure Active Directory data source

I've been running up a proof of concept form for a school and thought I'd provide some feedback on using the data lookup control with an Azure Active Directory data source. For this school in Azure A...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 74
  • Replies 1

NWC Start form user context and data lookup control

With nintex workflow cloud start formsI've been testing with the new data lookup control and seem to be missing something. I have an authenticated NWC start form. I want to take the email address of ...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 209
  • Replies 3

new Nintex Forms Designer - Signature control

I see now there is a new version of Nintex Forms Designer. I could not access it initially because of the new sites being blocked by our firewall, but after I got that resolved I saw the new designer....

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by plamping
  • | August 21, 2019 08:56
  • Views 1777
  • Replies 15

NWC forms data sources / data lookup form control functionality

Hi all, I've just started using the new NWC forms data sources / data lookup functionality - which is great to see this functionality added. I have a data source configured to a SharePoint Online List...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 310
  • Replies 6

Lookup function help docs inconsistent; Lookup not returning multiple results (array)

Hi, I have a problem with the Lookup function in Forms (Nintext for O365); the lookup itself is functioning (slowly) if the lookup returns a single record, but if there are multiple records matching t...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by VvK
  • | January 16, 2020 19:22
  • Views 735
  • Replies 10

Nintex Forms Supported Browsers

Nintex Forms for SharePoint (2010, 2013, and 2016)Design TimeTo design Nintex Forms, we recommend you are using IE10 or above. You can design forms in IE8 and above, however there may be limited funct...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 08, 2014 23:02
  • Views 12648
  • Replies 18

Is there still custom CSS and Javascript in new Responsive Nintex Forms?

Is there still custom CSS and Javascript in new Responsive Nintex Forms coming out?We just javascript to do things like "tabbed" forms, or queries to large data sets in CSVsAnd all kinds of CSS for ch...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by brentless
  • | August 16, 2017 13:45
  • Views 6341
  • Replies 11

Choice - Single or Multiple (Fill in) for drop down

Hi Support, Just a suggestion, is a fill-in option for drop downs when using the Choice - Single / Multiple action coming any time soon? It's great that we can do it for when it is a radio button we ...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 268
  • Replies 1

CSS - Nintex Style

Hey folks!I've an idea, and I'd like to source your input to help me put it together.I'm not great with CSS just yet, I'll admit; I go Googling about, and I play with the things I find. Sometimes they...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rhia
  • | February 22, 2017 15:44
  • Views 13039
  • Replies 97

Print To PDF not working on some forms after Update

We just updated Nintex Forms from 2.9.2.0 to 2.11.5.30. After the update some of our forms won't Print To PDF. On some of our forms the feature works fine but on others it comes up and says "Convertin...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bzebarth
  • | July 03, 2019 10:06
  • Views 2329
  • Replies 11

Nintex not working with New Chrome 80

Nintex Forms do not work in Chrome 80. My Company has been testing the new Chrome 80 and none of the Nintex forms work. Is there going to be anytype of update to Nintex forms/workflows that will allow...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by MikeC
  • | January 29, 2020 07:22
  • Views 472
  • Replies 2

New Responsive Designer Date Control

The date control created in the New Responsive Designer doesn't allow the user to type in a date, they can only use the calendar control. We have a form that requires dates years back, so if the NRD i...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by AnneC
  • | January 28, 2020 08:02
  • Views 502
  • Replies 4

Breaking The Rules: A Dive Into The Nintex Forms Rule System

-Introduction-I have been wanting to make this blog post for a little while, and even though (due to time constraints) it probably will not be as thorough as I had originally planned, it will ultimate...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by MegaJerk
  • | March 02, 2018 06:24
  • Views 9040
  • Replies 20

Nintex forms Update/Release Notes

Hi, I am using Nintex New Responsive Designer and today I noticed some changes and when I am trying to find the latest release notes or update details, I am unable to find it. Changes I have noticed...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by AhmedK
  • | November 06, 2019 15:01
  • Views 909
  • Replies 10

NWC rules bug

Hi all,Has anyone else come across a bug in NWC rules in the last week or so, whereby you can't configure the "else" part because the options dropdown is empty?I came across this yesterday, and checke...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 1234
  • Replies 3

How can I dynamically populate a dropdown on a Nintex Form?

I'm trying to pull in a list of names and addresses for a field in my form, and it doesn't seem like there's any way to do this at all with a Nintex form. All of the help articles I've seen referenced...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 1553
  • Replies 5

Nintex Responsive Form: Validate single line of text field to less than or equal to 2

Seems like this should be a VERY SIMPLE thing to do, but I'm at my wit's end! I have a responsive form with just one field - the Title field. The SharePoint list column is restricted to 255 character...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by smarano
  • | January 16, 2020 08:12
  • Views 412
  • Replies 3

Data Lookup control on nintex forms for SharePoint Online

Data Lookup control doesn't work on SharePoint Online. I placed the control on the form and tried to configure. But, the Data source configuration doesn't give me anything at all. I thought of giving ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 309
  • Replies 2

Redirect on customised document set form

Standard SharePoint document set form, once saved to create a new document set, user is redirected to the newly created document set.Document set form customised with Nintex Form doesn't do this. Inst...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2174
  • Replies 7