cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

New Responsive Form Designer - Variables and Rules Issues

I decided to try and use the new responsive form designer to create a form in SharePoint Online. I really like the new designer, but have come across the following issues and am wondering if I am doin...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by mdoak
  • | September 11, 2019 05:42
  • Views 1643
  • Replies 16

Auto calculate Age from Date of Birth date field

Got to the bottom of this one with@EuanGamble so thought it worth sharing. My form has a Date control to capture Date of Birth and I wanted to auto calculate the age rather than have the end user fil...

In Responsive Forms
  • Posted by cgellis
  • | December 03, 2019 21:22
  • Views 162
  • Replies 1

Get Repeating Section data in new responsiver designer

There are several posts here about using Nintex Workflow to get data from a Nintex Form repeating section. The trick is to create a list column of multi-line text and set your Repeating Section contro...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by plamping
  • | August 30, 2019 10:41
  • Views 420
  • Replies 4

Nintex Forms distance between Radio Buttons

Hallo,i've tried to get a greater distance between the Radio Buttons.I've tried everything in the Settings to get a better distance.Maybe someone can help me.Nice RegardsLin

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1920
  • Replies 8

Dollar sign not showing up in form field

Hoping this is an easy ask and surprisingly I didn't come across any forum questions of the same. In SP2013, I have a currency field that is set to 2 decimals. It is a static field so in the form, thi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by shuttjo
  • | April 11, 2018 10:39
  • Views 2730
  • Replies 13

How can I dynamically populate a dropdown on a Nintex Form?

I'm trying to pull in a list of names and addresses for a field in my form, and it doesn't seem like there's any way to do this at all with a Nintex form. All of the help articles I've seen referenced...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 953
  • Replies 3

Is there still custom CSS and Javascript in new Responsive Nintex Forms?

Is there still custom CSS and Javascript in new Responsive Nintex Forms coming out?We just javascript to do things like "tabbed" forms, or queries to large data sets in CSVsAnd all kinds of CSS for ch...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by brentless
  • | August 16, 2017 13:45
  • Views 4574
  • Replies 9

Nintex forms Update/Release Notes

Hi, I am using Nintex New Responsive Designer and today I noticed some changes and when I am trying to find the latest release notes or update details, I am unable to find it. Changes I have noticed...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by AhmedK
  • | November 06, 2019 15:01
  • Views 302
  • Replies 6

Data connectivity and NWC start nintex forms

Hi I have the following use case. From looking on User Voice and seeing@EuanGamble comments I'm hoping this might be possible in the new data connectivity control. (This is also something that I can c...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by gadams
  • | November 04, 2019 18:49
  • Views 182
  • Replies 2

How do you resize a responsive form

Hi,I am using the NEW responsive forms in Nintex and I have a repeating section in the form and have ran out of room for my columns, can anyone tell me how to re-size my form its currently 900 x 700 a...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 4372
  • Replies 14

new Nintex Forms Designer - Signature control

I see now there is a new version of Nintex Forms Designer. I could not access it initially because of the new sites being blocked by our firewall, but after I got that resolved I saw the new designer....

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by plamping
  • | August 21, 2019 08:56
  • Views 1037
  • Replies 11

Saving a calculated value to a field on a repeating section

Hello, I've got a calculated value in a repeated section that looks up the serial number of an item from one of the lists in the site. However, I want to save this calculated value to a field but ... ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1706
  • Replies 9

Redirect on customised document set form

Standard SharePoint document set form, once saved to create a new document set, user is redirected to the newly created document set.Document set form customised with Nintex Form doesn't do this. Inst...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1422
  • Replies 4

Repeating Section and Display Data in List View

Hello, Novice to SharePoint and Nintex. One of the main reasons we purchased Nintex was the ability to be able to create repeating sections on forms. I was able to get our form created with the repea...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by dfox
  • | September 19, 2019 13:48
  • Views 798
  • Replies 10

Public Form URL variables

Has anyone played around with passing variables through the URL for a public web form? I've tried a few different approaches but not quite sure its built to handle that.Use case is to create a public ...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by eharris04
  • | December 12, 2016 17:25
  • Views 3607
  • Replies 25

Hide ribbon and left navigation in Responsive Nintex Form

Is it possible to hide ribbon andsite left navigation in responsive Nintex Form at runtime? In classic form you can use custom javascript and css but in responsive form this feature is not available.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by lyn
  • | August 06, 2018 09:12
  • Views 708
  • Replies 2

CSS - Nintex Style

Hey folks!I've an idea, and I'd like to source your input to help me put it together.I'm not great with CSS just yet, I'll admit; I go Googling about, and I play with the things I find. Sometimes they...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rhia
  • | February 22, 2017 15:44
  • Views 11705
  • Replies 95

Sign your name across my heart

Well it was an age old question.. As an IT Pro using Nintex, and also once I joined Nintex I was asked quite a lot "Can we capture signatures in this process ?" The answer was almost always the same, ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by dan_stoll
  • | February 16, 2016 16:20
  • Views 12827
  • Replies 36

Universal Forms for On Prem

It's been a while since I've seen any news regarding universal forms coming to On Prem. Any updates?https://poszytek.eu/en/nintex-en/whats-coming-up-for-nintex-in-2018/T.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2460
  • Replies 19

Disabling Repeating Section in New Responsive Designer

This is for the new responsive designer for Office 365. How can I disable a repeating section control?

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 337
  • Replies 2