cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

get current month and year only without using date/time picker on responsive designer

I want to get current month and year only without using date/time picker on responsive designer? is there any possible to get that? can you help me@EuanGamble@emha

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by aron_18
  • | September 15, 2020 01:03
  • Views 120
  • Replies 8

New Nintex Forms Designer

Hello , Is there a timeline when the new nintex form form designer will be available for sharepoint on prem 2016? Tyhank you

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 181
  • Replies 3

Get Repeating Section data in new responsiver designer

There are several posts here about using Nintex Workflow to get data from a Nintex Form repeating section. The trick is to create a list column of multi-line text and set your Repeating Section contro...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by plamping
  • | August 30, 2019 10:41
  • Views 1191
  • Replies 6

Display list of related items from another list

I need to display several items from another list in the same site inside the form, and am using the online new responsive designer. For some context, it is an incident list that needs to have one or ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 206
  • Replies 2

New Responsive Form Designer - Variables and Rules Issues

I decided to try and use the new responsive form designer to create a form in SharePoint Online. I really like the new designer, but have come across the following issues and am wondering if I am doin...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by mdoak
  • | September 11, 2019 05:42
  • Views 4297
  • Replies 22

Help: How to fix Accessibility issues in Forms?

"Forms are SO unaccessible!" -- My Accessibility DepartmentThere are several accessibility issues he pointed out that I don't know how to correct via Nintex.... does anyone have any experience, or les...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3381
  • Replies 17

New Responsive form: text box not resizing as intended

I am using a New Responsive form on Nintex O365. I have a long text field with the "Auto resize height" option set to Yes. In Display mode, the text is cut off and there is no way to view it all unl...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 326
  • Replies 5

Proper Use of Lookup runtime function for DateTime

Hello, I am having the hardest time to properly format a lookup formula to lookup a date field and insert the date as the default date in another date field. I am receiving the error "Formula return t...

In Responsive Forms
  • Posted by rtsp94
  • | June 03, 2020 05:41
  • Views 292
  • Replies 1

New Responsive form designer - "Preview" is worthless?

I've been building forms in the New Responsive designer for months. Once you get above the most basic complexity with show/hide rules, the Preview tab ceases to work properly. I'm forced to publish an...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 400
  • Replies 3

How do you resize a responsive form

Hi,I am using the NEW responsive forms in Nintex and I have a repeating section in the form and have ran out of room for my columns, can anyone tell me how to re-size my form its currently 900 x 700 a...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 6784
  • Replies 15

New Responsive form - can I use a rule to "reset" all fields within a group?

I have a form with multiple groups that contain lots of fields. The groups are show/hide based on a parent checkbox being selected. I want to reset all fields within a group if the parent gets uncheck...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 347
  • Replies 2

How can I dynamically populate a dropdown on a Nintex Form?

I'm trying to pull in a list of names and addresses for a field in my form, and it doesn't seem like there's any way to do this at all with a Nintex form. All of the help articles I've seen referenced...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 2084
  • Replies 7

Nintex Mobile Apps - Release Notes

Important information With the upcoming release ofiOS 14, we will soon be discontinuing support for iOS 11. Once iOS 14 is released, all devices running Nintex Mobile on iOS 11 will no longer receive...

In Release Notes
  • Posted by butlerj
  • | February 05, 2019 13:46
  • Views 2475
  • Replies 3

Redirect on customised document set form

Standard SharePoint document set form, once saved to create a new document set, user is redirected to the newly created document set.Document set form customised with Nintex Form doesn't do this. Inst...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2886
  • Replies 8

Repeating Section and Display Data in List View

Hello, Novice to SharePoint and Nintex. One of the main reasons we purchased Nintex was the ability to be able to create repeating sections on forms. I was able to get our form created with the repea...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by dfox
  • | September 19, 2019 13:48
  • Views 3219
  • Replies 11

Is there still custom CSS and Javascript in new Responsive Nintex Forms?

Is there still custom CSS and Javascript in new Responsive Nintex Forms coming out?We just javascript to do things like "tabbed" forms, or queries to large data sets in CSVsAnd all kinds of CSS for ch...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by brentless
  • | August 16, 2017 13:45
  • Views 7455
  • Replies 12

Universal Forms for On Prem

It's been a while since I've seen any news regarding universal forms coming to On Prem. Any updates?https://poszytek.eu/en/nintex-en/whats-coming-up-for-nintex-in-2018/T.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3545
  • Replies 20

Nintex for SharePoint 2016 Release Notes

To update from previous versions of Nintex for SharePoint 2016, download the latest build from the Products page in yourCustomer Centralinstance. For the product update process, seeNintex for SharePo...

In Release Notes
  • Posted by lisatam
  • | March 02, 2020 17:41
  • Views 2907
  • Replies 3

Hyperlink Action missing from New Responsive Forms Designer

Hi All, Hope you can help. I am trying to create a tabbed form and really like the multipage display on the New Responsive Forms Designer, however, within my SharePoint list I have Hyperlink column, ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by ccutay01
  • | August 21, 2019 02:08
  • Views 2016
  • Replies 6

Feedback on Data lookup control with Azure Active Directory data source

I've been running up a proof of concept form for a school and thought I'd provide some feedback on using the data lookup control with an Azure Active Directory data source. For this school in Azure A...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 365
  • Replies 1