Participating In

Disabling Repeating Sections

Hello there - Could anyone advise if there is an easy way to "Disable" a repeating section, the minute a new row is added? Ideally, I don't want to ...

List Lookup Problem

Hi, I am having trouble with list lookup controls working correctly in one of my forms. Is there a limit on how many list lookups you c...

User cannot access form in Incognito Tab

Are forms InPrivate Browsing or Incognito mode supported in Nintex O365? I cannot find any relevant information. We have an external user whose guest...

Show Integer Variable with Commas and Decimals

I have a form variable in Nintex Forms O365. The variable calculates the total in my repeating sections. How do I display this number as currency, wi...

Rank

Prevent duplicates in repeating section (responsiv...

Using SharePoint 2019 on-prem and Nintex responsive forms, we have a repeating section with dropdown fields in each. We would like to ensure that the...

Restore Deleted Office 365 new responsive designer...

I inadvertantly deleted Office 365 new responsive designer form. Is there any way to restore it? @EuanGamble any help would be highly appreciate...

• By Vanita
  • January 12, 2021  22:32

Repeating Sections and Document Generation

Hi Everyone, I am fairly new to Nintex and am attempting to create workflows for an employment application process that we intend to demo to a ...

• By CTCFL
  • January 06, 2021  06:57

is it possible to make duplicate entries in the li...

I have 2 choices using the choice form control, one is personal information and then the other one is country. for personal information, the...

• By aron_18
  • September 18, 2020  08:53

get current month and year only without using date...

I want to get current month and year only without using date/time picker on responsive designer? is there any possible to get that? can you h...

• By aron_18
  • September 15, 2020  01:03

Display list of related items from another list

I need to display several items from another list in the same site inside the form, and am using the online new responsive designer. For some conte...

Rank

How to populate multiple values from a single Data...

I was recently asked if there is a way to use a single Data Lookup control to populate multiple controls on a NWC form with data from a SharePoint On...

New Responsive form: text box not resizing as inte...

I am using a New Responsive form on Nintex O365. I have a long text field with the "Auto resize height" option set to Yes. In Display m...

New Responsive form - can I use a rule to "re...

I have a form with multiple groups that contain lots of fields. The groups are show/hide based on a parent checkbox being selected. I want to reset...

Proper Use of Lookup runtime function for DateTime...

Hello, I am having the hardest time to properly format a lookup formula to lookup a date field and insert the date as the default date in another d...

• By rtsp94
  • June 03, 2020  05:41

New Responsive form designer - "Preview"...

I've been building forms in the New Responsive designer for months. Once you get above the most basic complexity with show/hide rules, the Preview t...

Feedback on Data lookup control with Azure Active ...

I've been running up a proof of concept form for a school and thought I'd provide some feedback on using the data lookup control with an Azure Active...

NWC Start form user context and data lookup contro...

With nintex workflow cloud start forms I've been testing with the new data lookup control and seem to be missing something. I have an authentic...

NWC forms data sources / data lookup form control ...

Hi all, I've just started using the new NWC forms data sources / data lookup functionality - which is great to see this functionality added. I ha...

New Nintex Forms Designer

Hello , Is there a timeline when the new nintex form form designer will be available for sharepoint on prem 2016? Tyhank you

Choice - Single or Multiple (Fill in) for drop dow...

Hi Support, Just a suggestion, is a fill-in option for drop downs when using the Choice - Single / Multiple action coming any time soon? It's g...