Participating In

Nintex Workflow Visio Shape Collection

Nintex Workflow Visio Shape Collection - Initial Release Check out the asset in - Nintex Workflow Visio Stencil Sheet Features ...

State Machine does not end state & jumps to th...

Hello all, I have a question about state machine application. I have used several state machines for a parallel workflow as in the attachment. I...

January 2017 Mission

What is Your New Year Nintex Resolution? Over time we all develop certain habits of doing things; right, wrong, or indifferent. I challenge...

• By
  • January 03, 2017  11:13
Rank

UK Nintex User Group

myself and were discussing last year how great it would be to organise a user group in the U.K. somewhere. We are happy to organise but need ...

State Machine with Assign Flexi task action

Hi, We have designed the workflow(Nintex workflow 2013) having state machine and assign flexi task action. The assign flexi task action is ins...

Suggestions for corporate policy acknowledgement

Hello, I am looking for suggestions on how to build something for all of our employees to read and acknowledge they have read a subset of comp...

• By wlemons
  • October 24, 2016  10:37

I am a brand new nintex user. I have setup a docum...

I am a brand new nintex user. I have setup a document approval workflow and would like to store the results of the approval ideally on a seperate...

• By
  • May 23, 2016  09:39

Conditional Start on Modified - Not working

Hi everyone, I have a workflow running on a choice column, and have set it to start on modified based on whether the column changes from its p...

Rank

State Machine by Example

Recently the topic of a state machine came up with Sean Docherty . I wanted to put thoughts to paper so that I can share my experience with the ...

Help with a Document Signoff System - (AD Groups t...

Hi Guys, I am really hoping you can help me. I am trying to write a Document signoff process consisting of two lists, 'Documents' and 'Re...

• By
  • December 16, 2015  08:55
Rank

AND or OR, That is the Question

This is where Nintex Workflow meets Shakespeare. Ok maybe not. But seriously, wow what a release the June 2015 is turning out to be. Are you...

enable auditing in a document library using Nintex...

I got this requirement to enable auditing for a document library. There are options like information management but that will go into a central...

• By
  • April 15, 2015  02:56

Approve nintex workflow from shared mail box?

I have a nintex workflow setup for approval process that goes to a shared mail box. When the users of the shared mail box click on the link to ap...

• By
  • February 23, 2015  07:25

Using the Assign Flexi Task action

Relevant to both Nintex Workflow 2013 and Nintex Workflow 2010. In this article, we demonstrate how to store outcomes achieved in the Assign F...

• By
  • May 28, 2014  19:04