Participating In

Nintex Workflow Cloud: Data Lookup Control

We know that form designers are always looking for ways to improve the experience of form participants. Form designers want to increase the likeliho...

How to build a JSON

Hi everyone, I use nintex Xtension to interact with Google Sheet V4 API. In the body request I need to send JSON structure, but I don't know ...

• By nico
  • August 22, 2019  07:56

Support - What now?

New to Nintex. I was handed an environment that kept "hanging" when processing the lazy approvals. I do not know if it is SharePoint or Nintex c...

Rank

New Feature - Document Generation On Premises :)

It's here! No longer will you need to mess around with Word Automation Services or Office Quick Parts. Dynamic Document Generation for Nintex Wor...

• By cgellis
  • December 08, 2016  16:02

Nintex From - Tab Menu?

Hello I was wondering if Nintex does offer the option to create a Menu Tab within a form? I have a form which is quite long due to the amou...

• By bimi82
  • November 04, 2016  00:52
Rank

Using Custom Fonts in forms

Hi all, Is it possible to use custom fonts in Nintex forms? I know zero about CSS which is half the battle! What I've done so far is define ...

Is the new Print to PDF feature Enterprise edition...

Have some fairly large forms created using Nintex Forms which the client now wants to print. I created a simple javascript button to print but t...

How to save values from cascaded dropdowns in the ...

I have successfully implemented on a form a cascade of 2 dropdowns following these instructions: Cascading drop downs and Nintex Forms for Shar...

• By
  • February 19, 2016  07:44

Embedding Signature Pad in Nintex Form

I was asked by a partner recently on the availability of Signature pad in Nintex Form, and I am sharing how I did it using the jSignature library...

• By kkgan
  • January 24, 2016  09:23

How to get a column item from another list in NINT...

Hi, I have a configuration list. Which has a two columns - switch and status. Switch = a section of a nintex form - which I want to switch o...

• By
  • January 21, 2016  05:33

The Paper-less Office Is Alive and Well Thanks to ...

L et's be honest, people like to print things out. You know you do! Allow me to paint a picture... You just filled out that leave request f...

Help Pop Ups on a Nintex form

Hi I am not sure if this is possible - but I was wondering if it was possible to add a hover over help text field on a "label" On most field...

• By
  • January 11, 2016  06:30
Rank

It's here... Nintex Document Generation

This month marks a new milestone for Nintex as we introduce Nintex Document Generation for O365. Personally I am super excited about this. For ye...

Rank

Want to open edit form based on selection from a c...

Hello All - I am looking to create a page for users to quickly view their active requests and be able to edit it (via the edit form) on the s...

JavaScript tooltip for choice control

I am new to Nintex form and looking for a way to add tooltip for each option inside a choice control (outcome choice for task form). I also want ...

• By
  • November 19, 2015  09:59

Save a form when a field is filled in but keep the...

I would like to save the form in the background and keep the form open so that the user can continue to fill it out. I want to do this so tha...

Can we show/hide panels on clicking Buttons in the...

Is it possible to set Show/Hide rules on panels by clicking buttons rather than using Yes/No check boxes. Does this require using Javascript? ...

• By
  • November 04, 2015  08:53

Send email on the fixed day of week

I am designing a workflow in which I want to send email notification to the user on every Wednesday. How do I implement this feature? Thanks ...

• By
  • November 03, 2015  21:43

When 1 task is sent to multiple departments , task...

Department General manager Secretary HR ---------------- GM -------------------Secretary Asset management ------GM----...

• By
  • October 28, 2015  22:21

Nintex Forms Enterprise - SQL Request and Web Serv...

I'm delighted to talk about the enhancements that have been done on the SQL Request and the Web Service Request component in Nintex Forms! ...