cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

CREATING TABBED FORMS IN NINTEX FORMS FOR OFFICE 365

Tabs are a graphical control element that allow multiple panels to be contained within a single window, so you can easily switch between panels. It is an interface style most commonly associated with ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 11, 2014 08:35
  • Views 18293
  • Replies 45

How to design a Multi-Step form with Nintex Forms for Office 365

Multi-step forms are becoming more popular than regular forms, as they are more convenient and provide a step by step procedure to follow by the user.In this post, we are going to cover how to design ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 25, 2014 19:11
  • Views 29788
  • Replies 34

New Feature - Document Generation On Premises :)

It's here! No longer will you need to mess around with Word Automation Services or Office Quick Parts. Dynamic Document Generation for Nintex Workflow On Premises is here, and it's PACKED with awesome...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by cgellis
  • | December 08, 2016 16:02
  • Views 24979
  • Replies 43

Embedding Signature Pad in Nintex Form

I was asked by a partner recently on the availability of Signature pad in Nintex Form, and I am sharing how I did it using the jSignature library from jSignature. This is to demonstrate how to embed a...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | January 24, 2016 09:23
  • Views 13629
  • Replies 60

Want to open edit form based on selection from a connected list webpart

Hello All - I am looking to create a page for users to quickly view their active requests and be able to edit it (via the edit form) on the same page. Usually within InfoPath, this can be accomplished...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 6258
  • Replies 12

Nintex Forms Enterprise - SQL Request and Web Service Request enhancement

I'm delighted to talk about the enhancements that have been done on the SQL Request and the Web Service Request component in Nintex Forms!For those who have missed the last train, let me resume. Ninte...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 9912
  • Replies 15

The Paper-less Office Is Alive and Well Thanks to Print to PDF

Let's be honest, people like to print things out. You know you do!Allow me to paint a picture... You just filled out that leave request form on your company's intranet and you simply can't resist clic...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 13209
  • Replies 34

Support - What now?

New to Nintex. I was handed an environment that kept "hanging" when processing the lazy approvals. I do not know if it is SharePoint or Nintex causing the problem. Just renewed our support about 6 wee...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1233
  • Replies 9

Using Custom Fonts in forms

Hi all,Is it possible to use custom fonts in Nintex forms? I know zero about CSS which is half the battle!What I've done so far is define a custom font and location in the CSS forms settings:@font-fac...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3226
  • Replies 9

It's here... Nintex Document Generation

This month marks a new milestone for Nintex as we introduce Nintex Document Generation for O365. Personally I am super excited about this. For years I've built workflows and then had to craft somethin...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by dan_stoll
  • | December 03, 2015 19:20
  • Views 16175
  • Replies 38

How to save values from cascaded dropdowns in the list?

I have successfully implemented on a form a cascade of 2 dropdowns following these instructions:Cascading drop downs and Nintex Forms for SharePoint However the instructions don't mention how to save ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 19, 2016 07:44
  • Views 1308
  • Replies 2

Nintex Forms Enterprise - Web Request Control

On 22nd July 2015 we released Nintex Forms Enterprise edition. Nintex Forms Enterprise includes the ability to bring external database connectivity and web services to forms. In this post I will demon...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by shuklah
  • | August 06, 2015 17:20
  • Views 11704
  • Replies 17

Nintex Forms Web Part in Web Part Page -

I have designed a Nintex form to capture information in two stages from users to write to a list.First stage is initial creation of a record (list item), this is then passed via workflow to an Investi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | November 28, 2014 06:17
  • Views 9085
  • Replies 14

How to get a column item from another list in NINTEX Forms

Hi, I have a configuration list. Which has a two columns - switch and status.Switch = a section of a nintex form - which I want to switch off / on.Status = Yes or No (if we want it on or off).If I can...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 21, 2016 05:33
  • Views 1586
  • Replies 3

Badges and Earning Points on the Site

Earning points on the community siteThere are many ways you can earn points on the site. The first step is registering yourself on the site and, then pretty much anytime you contribute on the communi...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 17, 2014 08:48
  • Views 5913
  • Replies 27

Can we show/hide panels on clicking Buttons in the Nintex forms?

Is it possible to set Show/Hide rules on panels by clicking buttons rather than using Yes/No check boxes. Does this require using Javascript?Please help me. Thank you

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | November 04, 2015 08:53
  • Views 6845
  • Replies 8

Nintex From - Tab Menu?

HelloI was wondering if Nintex does offer the option to create a Menu Tab within a form?I have a form which is quite long due to the amount of fields.The menu tab would allow me to split into sections...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bimi82
  • | November 04, 2016 00:52
  • Views 1589
  • Replies 5

Help Pop Ups on a Nintex form

HiI am not sure if this is possible - but I was wondering if it was possible to add a hover over help text field on a "label"On most fields I am able to add a help text as below -Which appears as a he...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 11, 2016 06:30
  • Views 1640
  • Replies 5

How can I get my names to stop appearing scrambled in the work flow notification emai

Below is a picture of my WorkFlow---Assign Flexi Task. I have it set to say the following message:Class Attendee is requesting to attend Item Display Nameon Training DatesDo You Approve?Here is a scre...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ispike
  • | October 02, 2015 14:11
  • Views 2915
  • Replies 20

Is the new Print to PDF feature Enterprise edition only?

Have some fairly large forms created using Nintex Forms which the client now wants to print. I created a simple javascript button to print but the form comes out fairly messy. We have a small environm...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1074
  • Replies 5