cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Pre-populate a people picker field with the current user's manager's name

I found this link and have followed it on a form that have created using Nintex:Nintex Forms: Automatically populating the new people picker control - Wow, So SharePoint, Much information ‌But for som...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by suolon
  • | January 16, 2015 12:31
  • Views 7130
  • Replies 12

A Simple Time Sheet Solution - Part 1

Greetings Most of the discussions I have with customers who are introduced to our Nintex Platform are ideas of processes they would like to automate within their environment. Some examples typically i...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by pesikwane
  • | February 14, 2017 02:06
  • Views 7864
  • Replies 15

How to display Lookup field and additional column to show additional fields in that l

using Office 365 Nintex Apps, How to project and display lookup field with the additional column field in Nintex form? I created List-A that have two columns. I created List-B that I'm going to use fo...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 13, 2015 12:14
  • Views 6213
  • Replies 4

Office 365: nintex service account

HiI am testing Nintex and it seems every O365 action needs a username and password, as the Support Analyst I can already see the calls coming in when someone who created a workflow leaves the company ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 12, 2015 08:19
  • Views 4723
  • Replies 19

set up a form button (classic), like the Print PDF button but to email based on field

Hello all, I'm not completely a newbie, but I would like to have a button either on the ribbon on a classic form, or elsewhere on the form to email the form in PDF to an email address that is a field ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 176
  • Replies 1

Migrate documents from a library to a list using Lists.asmx - files are corrupted

Hi: SharePoint/Nintex 2010 There are similar posts to this topic. I've studied them all and thanks to all for your hard work, I've learned much from them. What I've got here has only been possible bec...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 171
  • Replies 1

Preview attached PDF or PDF generated on the same page on a left or right panel or on

Hello, We would like to preview an attached pdf file or PDF generated file on the same page without leaving it similar to Microsoft Outlook preview button.For example, on a left or right side panel t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Mikroser
  • | October 25, 2020 01:53
  • Views 183
  • Replies 1

Nintex and MSFT, how using both technologies can give you greater management and over

Given the current global climate, Microsoft said in March that Teams usage had grown to44 million daily active users. It’s now jumped another 70 percent - during one of their latest investor calls, Mi...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by mj1603
  • | September 23, 2020 23:54
  • Views 345
  • Replies 1

Send to Multiple Email Address(es) based on selected check boxes and querying a Share

Hello All, I have looked at many posts but just can't seem to get there. I have a Form that has multiple checkboxes for branches. The requirements are for the workflow that it will only send to those...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 469
  • Replies 9

Nintex2013 form format

Good day, Please help, My Nintex form looks ok when the user edit items in SharePoint 2013 but after editing the form and the user views the item or the form it looks horrible, some block are just on...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Florence
  • | October 21, 2020 03:15
  • Views 240
  • Replies 3

Three-Tier Cascading Drop Downs: Do Go Chasing Waterfalls!

Nintex Forms allows for Cascading Drop Downs which can improve the functionality of your forms, but what if you wanted to include a third-tier to the cascading drop down?Let's take a look at how to co...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 20192
  • Replies 14

refresh calculated value

How to refresh the calculated values in every 1 second using Java script

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by N-I-1990
  • | October 04, 2020 06:33
  • Views 165
  • Replies 1

How to set the generated pdf with a new set of permission?

I have created a workflow that convert the word document to pdf, how do i then set this pdf's permission to a new permission? I tried the "set item permission" but it only sets the word document and n...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by llyehock
  • | October 04, 2020 20:53
  • Views 150
  • Replies 1

Repeating Section - auto complete a field

Hi All, looking for some advice on auto completing a field in each row of a repeating section based on another field. Easiest way to describe the layout is i have a repeating section with 3 single li...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by IanG
  • | October 20, 2020 03:10
  • Views 145
  • Replies 1

Validation formula on a calculated filed if it exceeds a number

Morning I have a calculated filed on a Nintex 2013 On Prem form. I want a message to appear if the number is equal to or exceeds 125. Can anyone suggest the best formula to use in a rule or the best ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Sutekh
  • | October 22, 2020 01:49
  • Views 158
  • Replies 1

Nintex Forms rules limitations

Is there a hard limitation for the amount of rules you can have on a form? I'm pushing passed 40 right now, but I need at least 20 more. Saving or trying to preview results in an error: Thank you...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ahaaften
  • | October 21, 2020 16:48
  • Views 271
  • Replies 3

Read query string value in new responsive form

Hello, Is it possible to read the query string value in Office 365 new responsive form? We would like to preselect the dropdown value in the form based on query string. Thanks.

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 220
  • Replies 1

List view control in nintex online

Hello I need to know whether List-view control is available in nintex forms for SharePoint online. I want my SharePoint list to be displayed in nintex forms as it is. For that I googled and found "Lis...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 02, 2016 05:13
  • Views 2839
  • Replies 9

Breaking up a large workflow, to split or not to split?

The whole concept of a workflow being too large is defined by the current state of a user’s environment, the hardware available, the version of SharePoint patching installed and SQL Server performance...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 18, 2014 14:23
  • Views 11531
  • Replies 7

enterprise keyword column will not render in form; gives following error "Specified a

enterprise keyword column will not render in form; gives following error "Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: index"

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by scottk
  • | January 20, 2016 13:31
  • Views 1389
  • Replies 3