Participating In

Preview attached PDF or PDF generated on the same ...

Hello, We would like to preview an attached pdf file or PDF generated file on the same page without leaving it similar to Microsoft Outlook pre...

Migrate documents from a library to a list using L...

Hi: SharePoint/Nintex 2010 There are similar posts to this topic. I've studied them all and thanks to all for your hard work, I've learned much fr...

set up a form button (classic), like the Print PDF...

Hello all, I'm not completely a newbie, but I would like to have a button either on the ribbon on a classic form, or elsewhere on the form to email t...

Validation formula on a calculated filed if it exc...

Morning I have a calculated filed on a Nintex 2013 On Prem form. I want a message to appear if the number is equal to or exceeds 125. Can anyon...

• By Sutekh
  • October 22, 2020  01:49

Nintex Forms rules limitations

Is there a hard limitation for the amount of rules you can have on a form? I'm pushing passed 40 right now, but I need at least 20 more. ...

Read query string value in new responsive form

Hello, Is it possible to read the query string value in Office 365 new responsive form? We would like to preselect the dropdown value in the form b...

Send to Multiple Email Address(es) based on select...

Hello All, I have looked at many posts but just can't seem to get there. I have a Form that has multiple checkboxes for branches. The req...

Nintex2013 form format

Good day, Please help, My Nintex form looks ok when the user edit items in SharePoint 2013 but after editing the form and the user views the...

Repeating Section - auto complete a field

Hi All, looking for some advice on auto completing a field in each row of a repeating section based on another field. Easiest way to descr...

• By IanG
  • October 20, 2020  03:10

How to set the generated pdf with a new set of per...

I have created a workflow that convert the word document to pdf, how do i then set this pdf's permission to a new permission? I tried the "set item p...

refresh calculated value

How to refresh the calculated values in every 1 second using Java script

Nintex and MSFT, how using both technologies can g...

Given the current global climate, Microsoft said in March that Teams usage had grown to 44 million daily active users. It’s now jumped another 70 per...

• By mj1603
  • September 23, 2020  23:54

How to get one list to create new item in 2nd list...

I have List A and List B. When List A is saved/submitted, I would like a workflow to create a new item in List B and pull some of the fields from Li...

Task Delegation from Workflow Task List

Hi All, I have got requirement for delegation on O365 Nintex. I am come with ideas of updating via Workflow Task list by certain people. ...

Nintex Form to Search a List

Is it possible to create a Nintex Search form that when you click a "Search" button it would display the results of the list it is searching? ...

Need a unique control number

Hello, I need to create a control number of sorts on my form based on an identifier in another dropdown. I was thinking something where dependi...

pre-populate repeating section in a create new ite...

Hi, Everyone. I am fairly new with Nintex. Can someone please help me. I have two lists and I have repeating section on both lists, identical repeati...

Classic form does not display properly when embedd...

Hi all, I want to hide the navigation bar and suitebar to show the form only. Hence, here is what I did. I am using Bootstrap modal to embed the c...

Limit text field characters based on choice field

Hi I am looking to limit characters in a text field based on a choice field selection. I have 4 choices in th echoice field each require ...

DocGen and inserting html into document

For all our form submissions I track the outcomes of every task as they're completed and write it back into the form itself. This way if any tasks or...

• By elko
  • July 24, 2019  01:35