cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Is it possible to set a value for Multi Line Textbox with rich text enabled?

Hello there,I would like to know if it is possible to set a value for a Multi Line Textbox with rich text enabled in a Classic Form via JavaScript?I would like to be able toupdate the value of the fie...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 1805
  • Replies 5

Conditional Startup for when checkbox gets checked

I want to trigger a workflow when a user updates a list item with a checkbox being changed from unchecked to checked. The approach I was taking was to set a conditional startup option where the previo...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ab50439
  • | April 24, 2019 14:13
  • Views 454
  • Replies 13

Changing the Custom CSS does not change the appearance

When I add a CSS class to the Form Settings Custom CSS section, it does not render when I publish the form.For example, I added this to the top of the Custom CSS box..nf-form-label .nf-section{ backg...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by MrBabakS
  • | April 24, 2019 14:22
  • Views 342
  • Replies 3

How to include List Attachments to Task Approval Form

Hello!I would like to include a list attachment on my Nintex Task Form. I tried using a hyperlink reference to the Item URL, and this does take me to where I can open the List attachment, but then I l...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 11, 2016 13:44
  • Views 6564
  • Replies 17

Workflow: how to UNSET (or set to NULL) a date/time type value in a custom column?

Trying to build a workflow that clears a date column when the task "Completed" box is unchecked.Have tried several different approaches but have not gotten anything to work. The workflow completes aft...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by charuls
  • | March 19, 2018 08:27
  • Views 2417
  • Replies 11

Send Today's Calendar events details to attendees

Hello guys,I have a requirement to send a notification everyday with the calendar events which are falling on Today's schedule.So for recurring events, SharePoint is storing the details on RecurringDe...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by soni_tumu
  • | October 12, 2015 23:20
  • Views 2036
  • Replies 11

How to provide a link to a lookup field in a Send Notification (Email) Action

I have a lookup field in my list (called Request ID) which, of course, when I click on it, I am taken to the item in the lookup list. I'd like to provide this same functionality/link when I send an em...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sshaffer
  • | November 16, 2018 16:37
  • Views 435
  • Replies 2

Find out how many times a workflow has run on a list

I would like to report on how much work my workflows are saving . It would be great if i could see how often a specific WF has been triggered. I realise i can do this per item but would like to know f...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by marven
  • | November 19, 2018 00:49
  • Views 906
  • Replies 7

Hide control formula in Forms rule

How can I hide a control based on the below condition ?Status Of Request =! 'With HR' or Status Of Request =! 'With Marketing'In other words, hide the control if Status of Request contains the value '...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by workflows
  • | November 18, 2018 05:05
  • Views 809
  • Replies 5

Retrieve Display Name from people picker control in Nintex Forms online

Hi, I have a Nintex Form that has a calculated value and people picker control. The calculated value formula is the name of the people picker control, but instead of taking the Display Name it takes t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by renatois
  • | June 10, 2016 08:33
  • Views 1463
  • Replies 1

How do I get rid of the "white space" created due to hidden panels on a start form?

Hello,I am working on a workflow that operates on three different scenarios. There are different mandatory fields for each scenario, but a very few common fields such as customer name, number, part nu...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 12, 2015 10:11
  • Views 5651
  • Replies 19

send out emails 1 day in advance of time

hiI have been reading this :do i need to create 2 variables to archive this ? i have created a calculation for -1 day calculation but when i tried to query the list , when should i select to filter ?

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by chercm
  • | March 18, 2018 04:36
  • Views 289
  • Replies 2

Remove approver comments

Dear,I want to do the following:Once approver filled in some comments I want to filter/extract only the real comment instead of the (approver name) / date etc.ApproverName (Approved) 15/10/2015 07:54 ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 6267
  • Replies 30

Is there a way to disable "edit item" after the person has submitted the form?

I have a form with a workflow that i need to restrict any edits that can be made by the person who is submitting the form After they have submitted it.does anyone know how this can be done?Using Ninte...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by pfranks
  • | October 06, 2015 13:28
  • Views 5387
  • Replies 7

Form formatting issues

I have a form that has a label, drop down box and then 3 images next to the drop down. The images are hidden until a selection is made in the drop down. If status is green, the green image shows up, y...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jvolk85
  • | November 09, 2017 09:02
  • Views 451
  • Replies 6

Alert Email on SharePoint calendar recurring event

Hello Friends,I want to create a Nintex workflow that would send out emails to users from Attendees column for the recurring calendar event and I'm assuming this should be done via a site workflow.Cou...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 18, 2016 02:01
  • Views 1081
  • Replies 3

Set Value of Text Box from Calculated Control via JavaScript

I have been searching and testing JavaScript for several days now and can't get this to work (because I am no JavaScript expert). I simply need to set the value of a Single Line Textbox control with t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ebglenn
  • | August 22, 2017 08:17
  • Views 2339
  • Replies 3

Scheduling workflow

Hi,Considering Nintex workflow have 5-shedule limit, what is the best way to accomplish:Email user every monthFrom 1 - 5thAt 12 AM and 12 PM (to accommodate different time zones?)This is nearly imposs...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by snathan
  • | September 07, 2017 08:36
  • Views 278
  • Replies 2

How can I use Nintex Forms with different content types in workflow?

Here's what if done so far:I have a SharePoint list with 3 content types (Item, Event, Event2). Each content type has different columns.I can change the Item-Form (New, Edit, View) for each content ty...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1084
  • Replies 21

nintex workflow get first name only

All I have a workflow where I set the Employee name into a variable by using the Employee Name (people picker field) display name option. I have been receiving requests to send emails and only use the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1588
  • Replies 4