cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

How do I have a usable hyperlink in a form field in display mode?

I have a list that I am using as a master task list for tasks related to audit findings. The workflow will run and send a series of notifications and assign workflow tasks. I'm using a build string ac...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 7709
  • Replies 4

Repeating Conrol + Current user Name + Time

TitleCommentModifiedModified ByTest1Test1Comment6/6/2016 10:00:12 pmuser1Test2Test2Comment7/6/2016 10:00:12 pmuser2Test3Test3Comment9/6/2016 01:00:00 pmuser3Test4Test4Comment11/6/2016 11:00:17 pmuser4...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4107
  • Replies 14

Hyperlink to Email Person on Form

Here is what I am trying to do. On a form, I want to create a hyperlink to open an email directed to a person whose name/email is a person/group field in the list.The problem I am running into, is how...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by davisn
  • | March 10, 2016 11:30
  • Views 3730
  • Replies 5

Displaying list lookups as a repeating section or other?

List lookup controls (currently) only allow for display as either a drop down list, or option buttons. But I'd like to return the results of a list lookup (filtered on the value of another control) in...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by michaela
  • | May 23, 2016 01:01
  • Views 5732
  • Replies 14

print to pdf action missing

we recently purchase an enterprise license for SharePoint 2013, and plan on testing the print to pdf functionality. looking at the available actions in Nintex Forms Designer, we are not seeing this as...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jwstl
  • | March 30, 2016 09:06
  • Views 3433
  • Replies 11

Nintex Forms - lookup with 2 filters

Hi, I have the following problem:I'm creating a form for ordering stuff. We have different categories in different countries for maximum costs. We have a list where the limits are defined. It looks so...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rauch
  • | March 03, 2016 07:23
  • Views 7254
  • Replies 26

Is it possible to start a WF based on the outcome of another WF?

Dear all,we are having an issue with a Workflow. We would like to have 2 different notification workflows to start up on an item depending of the outcome of another Workflow that should run before.Any...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by gsardinha
  • | August 30, 2016 06:30
  • Views 802
  • Replies 4

optional tasks & parallel actions?

I am brand new to Nintex and while I'm waiting for my "official training" I'm trying to figure things out by doing. Any help for a newbie is much appreciated !My first 2 questions are is it possible t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 02, 2016 01:05
  • Views 2038
  • Replies 2

I need to call a form from other form (Change content type)

Hi,I have a list with 10 different content types.The customer asked me to have a "Generic" form. They want to be able to call a specific form linked to one of the available content types.I tried with ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ignasitt
  • | March 02, 2016 07:53
  • Views 2753
  • Replies 13

How can I make an attachment REQUIRED upon save

I have written a few rules for this panel---and basically itHIDES when classes that do not require the attachment are NOT selected.I would like for the attachment to be REQUIRED when the classthat req...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ispike
  • | June 22, 2016 14:31
  • Views 1699
  • Replies 20

show panel based on dropdown box value

hey all,fairly new to Nintex Forms.I have a Dropdown box and if the dropdown box is equal to "Other" i want it to display a textbox accordingly.I can get this working to a degree.1) if i use Contains(...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 20, 2016 17:34
  • Views 3031
  • Replies 4

Error when setting a value for people or group field

I have a text field with a user's full name (John Smith) and a people or group field. When trying to set the people or group field to the text field value I am getting an error "The workflow could not...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by igorsp
  • | February 25, 2016 15:44
  • Views 11124
  • Replies 15

Repeating section not rendered correctly if initially hidden when Form is opened

Hey everybody,I'm using the Choice control/Hide rule navigation trick to create a multi-page form.My problem is that the 4th page (which is initially hidden) contains a repeating section that, when fi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by themos
  • | May 27, 2016 00:37
  • Views 1115
  • Replies 4

Need a uncheck yes/no control in repeat section

Hi,I need to uncheck all the the yes/no control in repeat section using JavaScript. The idea is to select only one row from many.Need to uncheck all except the last selected.Any HelpThanksSojan

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sojanm
  • | May 24, 2016 19:34
  • Views 2409
  • Replies 7

List Lookup in Repeating Section rendering issue

I've got a List Lookup setup as the followingWhen I preview it renders as such and notice that the bounding box for the repeating section becomes 1 line instead.It only fixes to the problem after clic...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by prawnz
  • | March 28, 2016 18:28
  • Views 1876
  • Replies 9

self serve delegation

We have a current requirement to create the capability for someone (designated by the Approver) to act on behalf ofan Approver on an Approval Request Task without an admin interaction or current appro...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by smegley
  • | May 10, 2016 06:30
  • Views 672
  • Replies 3

How can i create a form to let user assign values to variables

As titleI would like to add a form in the step below:To let user assign values to a variable. Since I need to use the value in "Assign Flexi task".But I can't find an action to do.How can I achieve th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 04, 2016 23:46
  • Views 1276
  • Replies 6

Clear Field on Form Load

Greetings,Is there a way to set a multi line text field to blank every time the form is opened.? If javascript is the best method could someone please help by providing an example. Thank you!

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 03, 2016 07:43
  • Views 1622
  • Replies 2

Form: Attachment or Website required, not both

I'm trying to figure out how to require EITHER an attachment or a website. It is to assist in registration for the training requested in the form.So if they don’t have an attachment but have a website...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2147
  • Replies 5

Escalation Process Workflow Help - Date Calculations

I've created an form that collects issues and routes it to the appropriate team, however I would like to escalate the issue to the next in line and set a field value (escalation level drop down) based...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 31, 2016 20:56
  • Views 2576
  • Replies 10