Participating In

Windows Tablet and Windows Phone End-of-Support No...

Effective 13 September 2019 (the “End of Support Date”), Nintex will officially stop supporting Nintex Mobile deployed on Windows Tablet and Windows ...

Nintex workflow Publish/ save error for an user

Hello there! We are seeing issues in publishing/ saving Nintex workflows for a particular user. logs showing details: Error saving from workf...

Nintex view state issue

Nintex Community, One of the most annoying things ASP.Net is a view state issue. For those who do not know what a view state is, Microsoft def...

• By iceman
  • October 09, 2018  04:57

Nintex Form size limit

Hi, Like Nintex workflow recommended size limit, i would like to know what should be the size limit of a nintex form for best performance. I ...

Parallel task, Wait for First Response not capturi...

I have a workflow with the "Start A Task Process" part. I've configured it to use Parallel Task Assignments, with "Wait for First Response." The ...

• By jtroup
  • March 09, 2018  07:14

Nintex Workflows in O365 Won't Delete

When I attempt to delete my Nintex workflow from the Workflow Gallery I receive the prompt to confirm and click OK but then I get the "Deleting W...

• By lmaddox
  • February 25, 2018  23:07

Setting up Error Alerts on Nintex Workflows on Off...

This solution allows you to set up workflow error alerts on Nintex Workflow for Office 365. Author Palesa Sikwane ‌ Long Descr...

Is it possible to remove or hide the delete item o...

I need to remove or hide the Delete Item action in a Nintex Responsive form but I can't seem to be able to do it. I have created a SharePoint gr...

• By scynerp
  • November 14, 2017  02:28

Choice Setting Choices checkbox on a separate line...

Hello. I am new to the product but was ask to figure out how to fix a formatting issue. We have a choice setting with the display format of "Ch...

• By acz
  • October 11, 2017  22:12
Rank

Keep Person / Group Variable Off of Initiation / S...

Hey folks: Every time I create a Person / Group variable in o365 Workflow, it immediately sets it to appear on the initiation / start form and...

• By rhia
  • August 10, 2017  21:48

Blank out a number field that defaults to zero.

I have a SharePoint 2013 on prem list that has a number field. Most of the time when a form is filled out this field is left blank (as it needs t...

• By Ryan1
  • August 08, 2017  09:12
Rank

Date field "losing a day" when creating ...

Hello Fellow Nintexperts, While working with a client today, I've come across an interesting issue. Despite developing a work-around already, I'...

How to restrict the consumption of document genera...

Hi all, Document generation is not for free, so putting some restrictions on this Nintex workflow action seems logical. Without proper conf...

Rank

Feedback - Nintex Live Forms for Office 365

Hi all, As many of you know, we do not have Nintex Live Forms for Office 365. To assist us in build the best solutions, could you please co...

Nintex Workflow got cancelled

Hi, Nintex Workflow got cancelled, and completed. When task is assigned to some person, he does not take any action, but workflow failed and c...

How to get the form data for an item

Hi, Where is the xml (form data) file stored for an item. The situation is , I have many records and one of the control in the form was not co...

• By sojanm
  • February 21, 2017  18:30
Rank

Adding Form Icons in Nintex Mobile

I have been creating several forms in Nintex Mobile in my O365 tenant for some time now and wanted to add some flare by adding icons the forms. M...

• By andrewg
  • February 08, 2017  20:11

Lookup function in calculate field for list in oth...

I have a form, I need that Lookup function in calculate field, read a field in the column in list in another site. This list (Named "CLIENTE")...

How to apply rules according to click on "dra...

Hi, In the case where I have a forms with draft, I need to perform differents actions according to the click on draft or submit button. In ...

• By zaert
  • December 07, 2016  00:16

Nintex Forms Hide the ribbon ( Office 365 - O365 )...

Just follow the next steps. Open Nintex form Select Code NWF$(".nCAF-library-ribbon").hide();

• By fhunth
  • October 14, 2016  19:56