Participating In

Skip pages in multi page form based on multi-selec...

So, following along with this tutorial: How to design a Multi-Step form with Nintex Forms for Office 365 , I got pretty far on my multi-page fo...

Rank

Feedback - Nintex Live Forms for Office 365

Hi all, As many of you know, we do not have Nintex Live Forms for Office 365. To assist us in build the best solutions, could you please co...

Error occured in workflow (nintex failed to start ...

We have an approval workflow which are running on the SharePoint list item. It starts when new item created in the SharePoint list.Daily instance...

• By jortiz8
  • February 01, 2017  04:19

How user reenter data in nintex form which earlier...

I have specific requirement for upcoming project. There will be three buttons on SharePoint 2013. First button is for new form, second button for...

• By
  • October 24, 2016  12:37

How do I loop thru a library and copy the same ite...

I have a Library called Intake with a property field called Assignee. The column called Assignee allows multiple values. I want to loop thru th...

How to remove message from task workflow form, &qu...

I created an approval workflow and customized the task form. The form looks great, except for a message that appears at the top of the form, "The...

Rank

Control Rules Not Firing When Custom JS Is Added

I stumbled upon a strange issue and I can only guess at the reasoning, so I hope someone has a bit more insight on to the specifics of why. ...

How to complete Flexi Task from list item form?

Long story short I have to provide an option to complete the Flexi Task on a list item form the workflow is running. I was going to use the paral...

• By igorsp
  • September 28, 2016  08:49

Nintex WF Terminate WF Error

Hello All, I am working on using the Call web service action to Terminate a workflow that is running on another list. I am receiving this erro...

• By wmuzzio
  • September 26, 2016  06:45

Importing Workflows

Hi I have exported a workflow from a site and have then selected Import in the second site. I have located the exported file but when I try to ...

• By voicer
  • September 21, 2016  22:11

Meetup Groups for Nintex Users

Andy Hough attended the first meeting of the recently created Bellevue Nintex Meetup because he recognizes the power of community. Andy, the ...

• By
  • April 29, 2016  15:44

People Picker Error when field is blank

Hello Guys, I have three of People Picker on a list. I use these names in an email that is generated using Nintex Workflows. Two (People Pick...

Workflow is running twice on New Item

I have a fairly simple workflow that runs on New items only. On the form, the user can select from 3 buttons when they are done filling it out. ...

• By
  • April 18, 2016  11:01

Force users to delegate group tasks

I'd like to force users to delegate a task (which were assigned to a group they are in) to themselves. My main problem with group tasks are that...

• By rszabo
  • April 18, 2016  09:48

Capture Site Name by formatting the site URL

Hello, I am looking to format site URL to get the site name at the end of the string in a workflow Ex: http://webapp/sites/Site1/Site2 - ...

• By
  • April 17, 2016  13:11

Is there a way to eliminate duplicates

Hello Friends, I have a Calendar list which is being used to store events. Usually, the details are sent to user's asking them to register. We...

• By
  • April 11, 2016  04:11

Making field required/visible on form based on two...

I want to limit the visibility of a form panel. The panel should only be visible when a value of a drop down in the list is equal to either one o...

• By
  • April 10, 2016  12:05

Item attachments missing on Nintex forms

After contacting Nintex Support, it appears these are known issue but not being addressed as bugs. They occur in the latest version of Nintex Fo...

• By sjnbham
  • April 06, 2016  15:30

Workflow to update documents based on a list

I have a document library with about 30K files. I also have a list with about 5K rows. Both the list and the library have a DocNo column. I need ...

• By igorsp
  • April 05, 2016  15:41

Scheduled Workflows run multiple time internally

Dear Nintex, we have issues with our scheduled workflows on our Productive environment. Workflows are delayed and when they run it took a lot ...

• By
  • April 01, 2016  04:30