cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Using a lookup column with lookup formula

I am trying to use a lookup function in a calculated field to display the fields of one item from a different list in my form. The context is a dashboard that allows the users to make forecasts of the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 19, 2016 15:01
  • Views 10516
  • Replies 15

How to get latest version history comment

This is for NW2010. I have a document library with versioning enabled. I have a workflow that runs on an item update. What I need to be able to do is to have a condition based on the last version comm...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | November 14, 2014 17:32
  • Views 7823
  • Replies 32

Create Appointment Action - What About Update \ Remove

Hi, I have a Sharepoint list that captures absence requests. Items are being synced from our absence request system using DataSync Studio.I'm using the Create Appointment Action to insert them into pe...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Stonehage
  • | October 14, 2014 08:39
  • Views 5035
  • Replies 12

Query LDAP

Hi All,I am just trying to see if a users email exists in our Active Directory. I seem to be having trouble getting any results. I am sure its something I am doing wrong. I am using (&(objectClass...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 10355
  • Replies 11

Can i format the number type in Nintex Forms seperate by ","

Dear all,I used Nintex Forms for develop my application. I have one list with column with number type, when I input value long length (ex: 123456) and save, then the number will display in view is 123...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 15, 2015 19:28
  • Views 10823
  • Replies 10

It's here... Nintex Document Generation

This month marks a new milestone for Nintex as we introduce Nintex Document Generation for O365. Personally I am super excited about this. For years I've built workflows and then had to craft somethin...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by dan_stoll
  • | December 03, 2015 19:20
  • Views 16330
  • Replies 38

Sorry something went wrong error, when try to access manage workflow inventroty from

Hello guys,When I tried accessing the mange workflow inventory page for a sub site, the SP return sorry something went wrong screen.I troubleshoot the log files with the correlation id, but couldn't f...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4431
  • Replies 6

Avoid postback in Nintex Forms

SharePoint 2010, Nintex Forms 2010.I am using in a Nintex Form a control which values depend onthe value selected in another (independent) control. I am using the Filtering settings (see screenshot be...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1431
  • Replies 6

Breaking up a large workflow, to split or not to split?

The whole concept of a workflow being too large is defined by the current state of a user’s environment, the hardware available, the version of SharePoint patching installed and SQL Server performance...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 18, 2014 14:23
  • Views 10319
  • Replies 6

Nintex workflow scheduler job stuck on running

Nintex workflow scheduler job stuck on running. I checked the Central Admin to check if there are more than one job scheduled, but it has only one. Can someone can please shed some light on this issue...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 27, 2015 11:23
  • Views 3383
  • Replies 11

Stalled state machine

I have a question regarding a stalled state machine, i have looked through the forums and the advise against stalled state machine but i cant seem to find a solution.The workflow stalls when it tries ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 05, 2016 05:36
  • Views 1775
  • Replies 10

Converting Nintex Form to Document

Hello Community,I have seen many post on doing this and that Nintex was working to be able to do this as well. I have not seen any updates on if that has been finished or how to do it with out going t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1689
  • Replies 7

Can Nintex create pdf's?

Is there a function in Nintex that would permit a custom action to convert InfoPath forms to PDF's?or is another piece of software required (ie: Muhimbi)?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | April 14, 2015 12:48
  • Views 1178
  • Replies 4

scheduled site work flow errored - or ???

Hi,I’ve scheduled a site workflow. The workflow works if I start it manually. But once I set up a schedule for the workflow, it will notify by mail that the workflow failed to start and that it will r...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 22, 2014 04:13
  • Views 7837
  • Replies 18

formate date - month and day problem

Hi,I have a list with a column that holds a date.I run a scheduled site workflow that will loop through the list. As part of the loop I'll use a query list action and read out the date into a work flo...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 29, 2014 05:17
  • Views 4649
  • Replies 4

Create a list entry where the CreatedBy is a different account

This might seem link an odd request, and it's possibly a very tall order, but is it possible for a Nintex workflow to create an entry in a list, where the Createdby field is the account of a different...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 19, 2015 06:10
  • Views 670
  • Replies 5

Calculate the end of a month

I'm looking for simple solution to calculate the last date of given month.Currently I have a file name which has a date in it's name in format yyyyMM. After parsing this, Nintex reads correctly year a...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 16, 2014 04:05
  • Views 4986
  • Replies 4

Create an item on a different list for each repeating section item

This is a quick post in answer to the question posted here​ on the forums. Thought it might be better as a blog post to explain.First of all, if you are using a repeating section and want to extract d...

In Template Gallery
  • Views 3432
  • Replies 7