cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

After installing .NET security patches to address CVE-2018-8421, SharePoint workflows

I came across this issue on a few environments lately where ALL workflows in a farm on premise stopped working. Or more specifically, all workflows reported "Failed to start" when triggered to run.It ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by andrewg
  • | September 19, 2018 10:55
  • Views 15133
  • Replies 19

Workflow failing on start - cannot find history

Hi,I have a workflow that has been doing its job perfectly for a few months now and i have come to run it today and have been greeted with this message:The workflow is immediately cancelled by the sys...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by at01
  • | September 21, 2018 06:25
  • Views 4533
  • Replies 24

Set a field value from a button

Good day everyone,I have a field that I want to set the value on when a button is clicked, I know this needs to be done with JS, but I am not sure how to go about it. So for example when Button1 is cl...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jwiskema
  • | January 31, 2017 11:01
  • Views 4673
  • Replies 6

Auto-Populate Date Field with a Particular Date of a Day in a Week

I have a form that has a field, "Next Meeting Date". This field needs to auto-populate the date of the next "Tuesday". So, if the form is opened today (Monday), September 26, 2016, the field should au...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 26, 2016 13:52
  • Views 1071
  • Replies 4

O365 Workflow Suspended Access denied. You do not have permission to perform this act

I have a workflow in O365 that is set to run on a modified condition but I get an accessed denied error on the start of the workflow. I have full control to the list, task list and workflow history. R...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by ianhall
  • | March 27, 2018 03:42
  • Views 8607
  • Replies 31

tip: how to move validation error messages from top of page

Hi all, We made quite a long form for one of our clients and he was complaining about the fact that validation error messages are always posted on top of the page while the part of the form visible on...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 08, 2015 01:46
  • Views 8150
  • Replies 13

Nintex Forms Hide the ribbon ( Office 365 - O365 )

Just follow the next steps.Open Nintex formSelect CodeNWF$(".nCAF-library-ribbon").hide();

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by fhunth
  • | October 14, 2016 19:56
  • Views 948
  • Replies 1

Index out of range error while designing a form for request data action

I have a huge content type of 42 fields. I want to get this content type data in request data action from the user. When I try to design the form for this request data action with info path, it comes ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 15, 2014 08:09
  • Views 1770
  • Replies 4

Error launching Forms Designer when list column name is a special character

One of our site owners encountered an error when trying to create a Nintex form on a new list. The error message was as follows:The key part of the error outlined in red was, "The server encountered a...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 1109
  • Replies 3

"Index was outside the bounds of the array" when submitting a form.

I have made multiple solutions with Ninitex Forms and Workflow for Office 365 and this is the first time I have run into this.I originally ran into this error with a Personal Time Off request using a ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 07, 2015 15:50
  • Views 2250
  • Replies 6

Returning displayName using userProfileLookup

I'm trying to use the following function for a calculated field on a form but no value is being returned: userProfileLookup(Current User,"displayName") We're using Claims-based authentication for our ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sjnbham
  • | March 02, 2016 12:20
  • Views 15652
  • Replies 8

How to Show Panel on Button Click

I want to display a panel when a button is clicked in my Nintex Form.I've set up a hidden field and can populate this via Custom JavaScript when the button is pressed, I've created a rule for the Pane...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 29, 2015 05:57
  • Views 6899
  • Replies 7

Workflow failed due to access denied when querying a list

One of the initial steps of my workflow is to query a list for some names and set them as variables I use later in the flow. This is so that if those individuals change positions or leave the company,...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2139
  • Replies 14

Iterate through documents in a Document Set

This workflow will loop through documents inside of a document set. Practical applications of this workflow include notifications on contents of the docset, approval roll ups, bulk document movement, ...

In Template Gallery
  • Views 7520
  • Replies 5