cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Frequently Asked Questions

Is the New Responsive Designer, Universal Forms? Yes, the New Responsive designer is using our Universal Forms engine. This engine is used across NIntex Workflow Cloud, Nintex Workflow and Forms for ...

In Responsive Forms
  • Views 1986
  • Replies 17

Default file storage location- SharePoint Online?

How come I don't see SharePoint Online as an option for the Defaul File storage location? I see OneDrive for Business, but forcing a company to use a site for an individual employee that may leave doe...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by dlgross
  • | April 03, 2018 05:22
  • Views 2076
  • Replies 10

Current feedback

Below is collated list of suggestions and feedback we have received for Universal Forms Preview so far. Please feel free to add more comments below. This list is not a road map or plan, but just feedb...

In Responsive Forms
  • Views 2603
  • Replies 32

Web Request action for O365

With the release of the Nintex Workflow for Office 365 Web Request action, it opens a whole new world of functionality to your Nintex Workflows. SharePoint online still exposes a number of ASMX web we...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 9169
  • Replies 15

New Install - What you need to know

Things you should know before performing a brand new install 1) Required Accounts and ServicesSharePoint Install account Ensure the user account that is performing the Installation/Deployment (Windows...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 10, 2014 18:13
  • Views 39531
  • Replies 10

Lucky You, there's New Form Features!

UPDATE: NOW AVAILABLE IN NINTEX FORMS FOR OFFICE 365!To alleviate some of the madness of March, Nintex Forms for On Premises and Office 365 has added two great new features, Save and Continue and the ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 13398
  • Replies 25

Lookup Runtime in Nintex Forms for Office 365

If I could fill the title with exclamation points, I would. The lookup() runtime function for Nintex Forms for Office 365 is now available. For those of you that have used Nintex Forms for SharePoint ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 12614
  • Replies 24

how to using multi language choice field with nintex form?

how to using multi language choice field with nintex form?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by imen_zaak
  • | September 25, 2017 02:00
  • Views 1124
  • Replies 1

March Mission: How Would You Use Nintex Workflow Cloud?

This month, we're giving you an opportunity to impact the development of our Nintex Workflow Cloud platform!And all you have to do is tell us how you'd use it.The mission has three parts. You get 50 p...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 01, 2017 11:21
  • Views 5294
  • Replies 32

August Mission - Happy Birthday, Community!

Its our birthday!The community just passed three years of answering questions, finding answers and sharing knowledge. And the monthly mission, as usual, gives the gift to you.It's a bit involved, and ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 01, 2017 14:16
  • Views 4004
  • Replies 24

Challenge #1

In this challenge, assume you have been emailed requirements for a new form. The details are light and no other details have been provided. See if you can create a great looking solution for your cust...

In Responsive Forms
  • Views 1521
  • Replies 62

Challenge #2

Since you have completed Challenge #1, using your experience and knowledge of Nintex Forms for Nintex Workflow Cloud, think of a solution you could build in your organisation.If possible, also try emb...

In Responsive Forms
  • Views 1322
  • Replies 20

Dynamically Change the Item ID for Edit Form Web Part

I'm looking to use a custom page to edit forms in a similar fashion as the new forms in a Nintex Forms Web Part. We need to be able to dynamically change the Item ID so when a user clicks a link in an...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1248
  • Replies 2

How to know how much document generations are consumed?

Hi all,Ever wondered how many document generations are already consumed and what your limit is?There are 2 options:This information is written in the Workflow History when using the document generatio...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 417
  • Replies 1

How to add images into word template using Document Generation action

I know I could partially achieve it with the IncludePicture Field Quick part ( {{INCLUDEPICTURE }} ) but this requires the user to open the document then select the whole table then hit F9 to get the ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by prawnz
  • | March 17, 2017 06:50
  • Views 1920
  • Replies 5

Fresh feature... Workflow Inventory

Here at Nintex we like to make life nice and easy for our users and those new to Nintex Workflow (2010 & 2013). This month is a new feature to help you workflow admins see exactly what's going on ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by cgellis
  • | January 20, 2016 01:07
  • Views 5076
  • Replies 7

January 2017 Mission

What is Your New Year Nintex Resolution?Over time we all develop certain habits of doing things; right, wrong, or indifferent. I challenge everyone to reflect on some of the things that they do with N...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 03, 2017 11:13
  • Views 11753
  • Replies 85

July Mission - What's your favorite workflow action and why?

We all have something we use more often than others, and this month it's all about Nintex Workflow action love. What Nintex Workflow action is your favorite and why?Is it an action you use most freque...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 01, 2015 10:57
  • Views 6239
  • Replies 41

Anonymous Form Submission

Hello Community,I have a client that would like to have users who are logged in to submit a form Anonymous. The User will only be able to submit the form once. So the user would have to be logged on t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 4431
  • Replies 5

December 2016 Mission: Gift Exchange II

December Mission: Gift Exchange IIIn the spirit of giving, we offer you an exchange for the December Mission. We did this last year, and the comments were great. Here's how it works:Like this blog pos...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | November 30, 2016 23:08
  • Views 8206
  • Replies 28