cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Collapsing form height when controls are hidden

A couple of more days into Nintex forms now. I figured out how to suppress controls when the form is in different modes. This get's me part of the way there. However, there are some things I haven't b...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sjnbham
  • | July 29, 2014 12:14
  • Views 14107
  • Replies 22

Setting a Nintex Form Template

Applicable for Nintex Forms 2016, Nintex Forms 2013 and 2010. To set a Nintex Form you have created, as a template across your SharePoint farm, you will need access to Central Administration. Nintex F...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 22, 2014 21:11
  • Views 23098
  • Replies 32

Nintex Workflow will not initiate when files emailed to library

Hello,I have a document library with inbound email configured but having issues with the Nintex workflow automatically initiating. How can I get a Nintex workflow to initiate when documents are email ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 14, 2014 11:21
  • Views 5598
  • Replies 9

Build your first Nintex Form - Part 1 of 3 (simple customization)

In this article, we show you the steps to create your first Nintex Form. The first thing we cover is creating a SharePoint list for a travel request form, and lastly, we'll add in some simple customiz...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 22, 2014 18:14
  • Views 75539
  • Replies 11

Latency in forms?

Hi I'm new to the community, so please excuse me if this is a stupid question. But can anyone please advise me as to what might cause latency in nintex forms? My client has provided feedback that the ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by shyeung
  • | August 05, 2014 19:13
  • Views 1855
  • Replies 4

Which nintex job helps run the nintex workflows (SP2013-Nintex 2013)? I have simple n

Which nintex job helps run the nintex workflows(SP2013-Nintex 2013)? I have simple nintex workflow with 2 pause commands of 5 min and 7 min but workflow is running for 20 mins. Can we configure somewh...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 28, 2014 01:02
  • Views 1447
  • Replies 6

Copy Repeating section data from a form to a new one

Good morning,I am developing a chain of workflows using Nintex Form and Nintex Workflow.I have repeating sections on a form (let's call it Project Form) that contains data into rows. This form contain...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 06, 2014 02:35
  • Views 6203
  • Replies 6

Query calendar to determine if there is an event on a specific date

I'm having an issue doing something I thought would be pretty simple. We have a calendar in our company where our HR department maintains the list of corporate holidays. I'm wanting to query the list ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by murphybp2
  • | September 02, 2014 14:04
  • Views 3198
  • Replies 6

Best way to pause a workflow

Hi,I'm new to Nintex and somewhat new to workflows. I'm working on a workflow that I need to pause until:1. Either two fields (Assigned Owner and Classification) are filled out correctly (i.e. Assigne...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | December 22, 2014 12:23
  • Views 9554
  • Replies 22

SharePoint 2010: Create item in another site with managed metadata

Hi,I have two lists in different site collections, now I try to copy one item from list A to list B.Therefore, I tried both using the "Create item in another site" action as well as the "Call webservi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 06, 2014 01:01
  • Views 7617
  • Replies 15

Edit via form doesn't save to list

I have a form created, and the controls are bound to fields in the list, but when I change a value in the form, it does not get saved to the list. Any suggestions? Thanks.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 23, 2014 08:44
  • Views 1398
  • Replies 5

Advice Wanted: Best user experience for making approval and needing to review a form

Currently we use a lot of forms, InfoPath forms for forms libraries. Previously I was using webservices to add the Flexi-Task response directly to my forms when an approval is pending. Now that I grad...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3058
  • Replies 10

Workflow Error - Failed on Start

Hi,I have created a Nintex Form, with Nintex Workflows. The list I have created shows what stage the current item is at in terms of which workflow has been 'Completed' or is 'In Progress'. Occasionall...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 11, 2014 15:12
  • Views 10843
  • Replies 4

Combine workflows with State Action

Here is my dilemma, I have a Library and 2 lists that each have a workflow assigned to them. When the library receives a XML file it parses the information into variables then creates a new list item....

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 11, 2014 13:34
  • Views 703
  • Replies 1

Display an Image based on date range

Currently I have a workflow that parses an XML file and then creates a new list item. The XML data is from a form that is a reservation system for devices in our inventory. Sometimes one device can be...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 07, 2014 11:29
  • Views 1054
  • Replies 3

Approval URL Reference Issue

So currently, I have a request review task, which is assigned to two people. There is a parallel action that also has a reminder tied to it where I am referencing the Approval URL in a hyperlink withi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 01, 2014 06:56
  • Views 1808
  • Replies 6

set item permission access denied

Set Item Permissions - Access denied when going against another list, works fine on current item.Hello, I have the following scenarioSharePoint List - OrdersSharePoint List - Items - has a link to col...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 31, 2014 11:24
  • Views 5717
  • Replies 4

How do I terminate a workflow after a period of time?

I have a simple "Request Review" workflow in which I am soliciting responses from All participants. When some of the individuals do not respond for whatever reason, I need the workflow to terminate in...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 31, 2014 12:49
  • Views 1344
  • Replies 3

Major Version in SharePoint to Publish a PDF in another Library

I am working on a couple SharePoint libraries within our SharePoint site.Library 1 is for documentation creation/revision with only one group able to read/write in this library.Library 2 is located fo...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 31, 2014 10:02
  • Views 2147
  • Replies 1

Custom Branding?

See section "Reference: Custom master pages and the workflow designer" (2010) and "Style Guide" (2007) of the SDK for further guidance on working with custom branding and Nintex.Nintex Workflow 2010 S...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 22, 2014 03:32
  • Views 3287
  • Replies 3