Participating In

HELP!! Nintex Workflow for Office 365 - Copy Attac...

I'm not an expert so please help if you can: I have posted the screen shot along with the write up. /sites/GRPTiffanyAvinSandbox/Lists/E...

• By laul
  • February 13, 2019  10:11

Get attachments from a particular names Attachment...

In my nintex form on a SharePoint list, i have added multiple attachment fields at different stages of the process, and given them different name...

Rank

Get List Item Attachments using Web Services

I recently had a requirement come up while implementing an On-Boarding Workflow. The requirement from my client was: "we want to have multipl...

• By bstori
  • July 31, 2017  07:49

People Picker - SharePoint group filter

Hi all. Nintex form - on-prem With a form people picker control you can filter so only members within a particular SharePoint (SP) group ar...

Web Request Control to Access a User Group

Hello Folks, Has anyone used a web request drop down to access a user group? I have had very little success with the Web Request control and I...

O365 Get all members of a group

Hello, I have a SharePoint group and I need to add all members of that group to a collection. Does anyone have any thoughts on how to accomplis...

Rank

Three-Tier Cascading Drop Downs: Do Go Chasing Wat...

Nintex Forms allows for Cascading Drop Downs which can improve the functionality of your forms, but what if you wanted to include a third-tier ...