cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Paging issue in the listview control

In one of the list view form I am referring another list using list view control. when I click on the next for the paging then I am getting the error sorry, something went wrong

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bharathi
  • | January 11, 2016 23:34
  • Views 1424
  • Replies 6

Workflow Stucks on "Set field Value"

Hi everyone,we are using Workflow 2010 Eingine on SP2010 Server.Today an issue came up, that a wf instance stucks.The wf progress shows, that the wf stucks on an action of the type "set field value".D...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 16, 2014 01:05
  • Views 1101
  • Replies 7

Creating an item programatically won't start a Nintex Workflow

When you create an item on a list programatically, it says Created By: System Account.After a research, I know that is a known issue when the Inititar is System Account, the Workflow won't start. Alth...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 16, 2014 14:40
  • Views 8687
  • Replies 7

How to display completed tasks?

The My Workflow Tasks web part shows all current tasks for a user. Is there a way to display all tasks, including tasks the user has already completed?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 17, 2014 08:51
  • Views 646
  • Replies 4

Update XML action: Set node text vs Replace node contents. What's the difference?

Hi,in one workflow I use the Update XML action to fill out the field in the InfoPath form with the approvers comments. The Replace node contents option was selected , but the workflow errored with fol...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 30, 2014 07:58
  • Views 5989
  • Replies 5

Assign Flexi Task on List Using Site Workflow

I have a list of items. Each item in the list needs verification. I'm trying to query the list and put each item through a For Each action and kick off an Assign Flexi Task for each item. Works fine e...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 16, 2014 07:06
  • Views 2076
  • Replies 6

How do i initiate email reminder ones get Approved next renewal after 180 days send n

HiI am a beginner user looking for help. I need to create a workflow Which remained the user for an approvalrenewal after 180 days from the first approval (for example. today when the field has a appr...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 15, 2014 00:02
  • Views 1252
  • Replies 4

How do I move snippets from one site to another site ?

HiWe got 6 sites, with the same workflows. Each site is for different companies.I my workflows, I got some compliated functions and I want to save them, so I can reuse them in other workflows on other...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 16, 2014 05:11
  • Views 2624
  • Replies 5