cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Nintex workflow Publish/ save error for an user

Hello there!We are seeing issues in publishing/ saving Nintex workflows for a particular user.logs showing details:Error saving from workflow export file.: System.NullReferenceException: Object refere...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by soni_tumu
  • | October 31, 2018 06:53
  • Views 273
  • Replies 2

"Something went wrong" if I Manage Workflows

Hi All, maybe someone already asked this question. When I go to "Manage Workflows with Nintex Workflow" I get the annoying message "Something went wrong" and its correlation ID. But I was able to crea...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 747
  • Replies 5

How to export Sharepoint list data to excel and update the same file using nintex wor

Hi Team,I am using sharepoint 2013. Is it possible to export Sharepoint list to excel. And i would like to update the same exported file (if any modifications happend to the sharepoint list).

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1489
  • Replies 4

Nintex Workflow Exception during provision programmatically

I have created a code to provision workflow pro-grammatically through C# Code.But i am facing exception as below"Server was unable to process request. ---> Workflow action 'Nintex.Workflow.Activiti...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 265
  • Replies 2

Moving soon from SP 2013 on prem to SP online. Anything I should be concerned about?

See title. The team that manages our Sharepoint instance is making this migration and I'm concerned that they may not have tested all the Nintex functionality under the new version. If there are speci...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 488
  • Replies 7

Pause action hanging

I am a novice Nintex user. I have created a workflow which pauses for 1 minute. However, it is now stopping at this action and has done so for over 3 hours. I have looked up resolutions on the net but...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by voicer
  • | October 23, 2017 23:50
  • Views 285
  • Replies 2

Resume multiple workflow instances in Office 365

We had an issue that a workflow has been suspended on multiple list items in Office 365 due to a permissions issue. The permissions issue has been resolved, but now I need to resume all the suspended ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cmikhaiel
  • | February 01, 2018 10:27
  • Views 346
  • Replies 2

After removing and adding Nintex apps to my web site I can't see Nintex icons on the

Needed to remove Nintex apps to save a site as a template. After adding both apps Nintex Workflows and Nintex forms, I can't see the Nintex icons on the lists and libraries ribbon.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by texodi
  • | November 18, 2017 15:44
  • Views 265
  • Replies 1

SharePoint 2013 Workflow Manager and Nintex Dependency

What dependency does Nintex have on the SharePoint 2013 Workflow Engine? In other words, if there is a problem with SharePoint 2013 Workflow Manager, will Nintex workflows break?We are re-writing all ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by kryan318
  • | September 29, 2017 08:38
  • Views 1081
  • Replies 4

Nintex 2013 "Could not load file or assembly" error

Made a site workflow that repeats every hour. Sometimes the process is not executed with an error:"Failed to start workflow. Could not load file or assembly 'Nintex.Workflow.Resources.resources, Versi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 528
  • Replies 1

Can we still deploy changes after Dev license expires?

If Nintexworkflow development license has expired, can we still deploy changes that we have already done on Dev, to Production environment?Or it won't work because import/export plus some other functi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 161
  • Replies 1

Honor Roll: October 2017

Each month, we like to highlight valuable community members and name them to a monthly honor roll. Just hover over their names and click "follow" or visit their profiles and follow them there to get t...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 09, 2017 10:44
  • Views 739
  • Replies 3

why is my workflow designer ribbon greyed out

New install - SharePoint 2016 Standard- Nintex workflow designer and the ribbon is greyed out.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by alkelley
  • | October 11, 2017 10:30
  • Views 824
  • Replies 7

Can i start a workflow with an email notification?

i want to create a workflow that starts when i receive a notification from another system at my Outlook

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by yfuentes
  • | October 04, 2017 14:11
  • Views 422
  • Replies 5

I don't see the Create AD User action in Workflow. Where/how do I get it?

I am tasked with creating a new form and workflow for our onboarding process. I have read about the action that can create a new AD account, but I am not seeing it as part of our product. What am I do...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jvolk85
  • | October 05, 2017 09:06
  • Views 177
  • Replies 1

Nintex issues while configuring Hybrid Search

We are currently using Nintex in our on-premises SharePoint 2013 farm. We are also currently configuring our Office 365 and SharePoint Online implementation.As part of that effort, we are working on c...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 151
  • Replies 1

Is there any way to get a PDF/A or ISO-19005 compatible PDF file?

Hi,I have created a workflow that gather information from a mail, and puts in a Word document.The Word document is then saved in a document list, and I use the "Convert document" step to create a PDF ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jesperhl
  • | October 03, 2017 03:11
  • Views 172
  • Replies 1

Convert docx to PDF in O365

I need convert a document of a library and save as PDF in O365.The Document Generation only allow 500 uses per year.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 652
  • Replies 3

Access Permission

hi All,ihave sharepoint custom list and a nintex workflow. in my custom list, i set the following control- Read Access : Read items that were created by the user- Create and Edit Access : Create items...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by goh6613
  • | July 10, 2017 01:55
  • Views 733
  • Replies 6

Disaster Recovery

What happens to a workflow if the SharePoint Web Front end server crashes?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by dlgross
  • | July 10, 2017 09:38
  • Views 161
  • Replies 2