Participating In

Move Attachments from one list to another

Staff will be completing a form (let's call this Point A) where they will include attachments. For security reasons, we will not want these atta...

Rank

May Mission - Quick Top Tip!

Following on from the success of January 2017 Mission ‌ "What is your Nintex New Years Resolution", which was all about what bad habits you have...

Rank

What is Nintex?

I have been doing a lot of "selling" Nintex to different business areas within my company lately as we gear up for the ever-looming exodus to "Th...

Rank

Error Handling in Nintex Workflow

So I have had this blog post on my "to do list" for some time now and the list is now beginning to get scroll bars so I have to tackle it! I hav...

Condition on Date Values Returns False instead of ...

I have two single line of text variables: Variable A Variable B Both of the variables contain text that looks like a date (ex: 2/17/2017) ...

How many test workflows in a test environment befo...

Last week I made a workflow mistake--not my first. Actually, part of this I will attribute to a confusing setting in Nintex; the other part is pu...

Split huge list with 255 columns into 4 or 5 lists...

Hi All, Wishing everyone a very HAPPY and prosperous new year 2017! Background: Company hired a partner to automate their paper bas...

January 2017 Mission

What is Your New Year Nintex Resolution? Over time we all develop certain habits of doing things; right, wrong, or indifferent. I challenge...

• By
  • January 03, 2017  11:13

When a power user creates a Nintex solution and th...

We have power users who create great no code solutions. However, creating solutions is not in the user's job description. So when they leave, the...

• By xelaju
  • September 28, 2016  06:43

Multiple Workflow Instances

I have a K2 SharePoint workflow that starts when a smart form is submited (New Item). This workflow was created on a list where data already existed ...

Request data - two steps

Is it possible to create at task (request data) that is completed in two steps? Once the 1st step is done a notification is sent out, while the t...

• By antiat
  • May 10, 2016  09:24
Rank

Work Smarter, Not Harder

Found this picture I took at InspireX and shared with my team and wanted to share it with you! I recently started to expand our training to in...

December Mission: A Gift Exchange ("Points fo...

December Mission: A Gift Exchange (of sorts) In the spirit of giving, I'd would like to propose an exchange for your December Mission. A...

• By
  • December 01, 2015  08:10

Sending a reminder that an "Item Update"...

Hello all, I'm new to the community and this is my first post, although I have been browsing for a few months now. I am hoping to get so...

• By
  • September 30, 2015  18:43

Formatting Nintex email notifications

I am having trouble changing the formatting of my workflow email notifications. I want to change the font, as well as add some images and general...

• By
  • February 11, 2015  15:10

How to move an attachment from infopath form at ti...

Hi - hoping someone can help. I have Nintex 2007, using with an Infopath form. I'm trying to convert my infopath form to a web form so it can ...

• By
  • November 03, 2014  21:03