cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Error Handling in Nintex Workflow

So I have had this blog post on my "to do list" for some time nowand the list is now beginning to get scroll bars soI have to tackle it! I have seen a lot of questions posted on the community (and ask...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 19562
  • Replies 21

Move Attachments from one list to another

Staff will be completing a form (let's call this Point A) where they will include attachments. For security reasons, we will not want these attachments to stay with this original list. Instead, we wan...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by marnita
  • | June 13, 2017 12:37
  • Views 2488
  • Replies 2

May Mission - Quick Top Tip!

Following on from the success of January 2017 Mission‌ "What is your Nintex New Years Resolution", which was all about what bad habits you have when using Nintex that you would like to dispel of, we h...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 19377
  • Replies 62

How many test workflows in a test environment before deploying them?

Last week I made a workflow mistake--not my first. Actually, part of this I will attribute to a confusing setting in Nintex; the other part is purely mine. The setting involved a task field "% Complet...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sonisick
  • | February 14, 2017 06:36
  • Views 2746
  • Replies 11

What is Nintex?

I have been doing a lot of "selling" Nintex to different business areas within my company lately as we gear up for the ever-looming exodus to "The Cloud", and have faced the same question more times t...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 4909
  • Replies 13

Condition on Date Values Returns False instead of True

I have two single line of text variables:Variable AVariable BBoth of the variables contain text that looks like a date (ex: 2/17/2017)I set up a condition that says: If Variable A = Variable B do this...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by koolgeex
  • | February 24, 2017 09:03
  • Views 3028
  • Replies 18

When a power user creates a Nintex solution and then leaves the company who supports

We have power users who create great no code solutions. However, creating solutions is not in the user's job description. So when they leave, they are not always replaced with someone who has the same...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by xelaju
  • | September 28, 2016 06:43
  • Views 2517
  • Replies 21

January 2017 Mission

What is Your New Year Nintex Resolution?Over time we all develop certain habits of doing things; right, wrong, or indifferent. I challenge everyone to reflect on some of the things that they do with N...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 03, 2017 11:13
  • Views 18389
  • Replies 85

Split huge list with 255 columns into 4 or 5 lists

Hi All,Wishing everyone a very HAPPY and prosperous new year 2017!Background:Company hired a partner to automate their paper based system into electronic forms.Partner used SharePoint Online and used ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 3332
  • Replies 29

Request data - two steps

Is it possible to create at task (request data) that is completed in two steps? Once the 1st step is done a notification is sent out, while the task remains open. Finally the 2nd step will be complete...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by antiat
  • | May 10, 2016 09:24
  • Views 865
  • Replies 3

Work Smarter, Not Harder

Found this picture I took at InspireX and shared with my team and wanted to share it with you!I recently started to expand our training to involve our Business Analysts so that they can assist in gett...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 714
  • Replies 1

Formatting Nintex email notifications

I am having trouble changing the formatting of my workflow email notifications. I want to change the font, as well as add some images and generally make it look a little nicer. Does anyone have any id...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 11, 2015 15:10
  • Views 19873
  • Replies 12

December Mission: A Gift Exchange ("Points for Posts")

December Mission: A Gift Exchange (of sorts)In the spirit of giving, I'd would like to propose an exchange for your December Mission. And you get the gift. Here's how it works:Post a comment below tha...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | December 01, 2015 08:10
  • Views 6809
  • Replies 25

Sending a reminder that an "Item Update" is required

Hello all, I'm new to the community and this is my first post, although I have been browsing for a few months now.I am hoping to get some help with a specific issue I am trying to resolve. I've been l...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 30, 2015 18:43
  • Views 3666
  • Replies 10

How to move an attachment from infopath form at time of submission using Nintex 2007

Hi - hoping someone can help. I have Nintex 2007, using with an Infopath form. I'm trying to convert my infopath form to a web form so it can be used on a mac. In doing so, I have now run into a size...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | November 03, 2014 21:03
  • Views 6319
  • Replies 4