cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

AND or OR, That is the Question

This is where Nintex Workflow meets Shakespeare. Ok maybe not.But seriously, wow what a release the June 2015 is turning out to be. Are you ready to start building complex workflow? No???? That's ok.....

In Community Blogs
  • Views 5422
  • Replies 6

& showing on subject

Hi,I have an email communication sent out through Nintex Workflow. The communication has a file name which is taken from a library.The file name is:Sample & Sample Info.xlsThe issue is that, when ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by snathan
  • | October 05, 2017 06:24
  • Views 983
  • Replies 5

Get Root Site Collection URL

Hi, How can I get the URL from the Root Site Collection? Under the Common Tab I see only Web URL. This URL includes also the subsite. best regards

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by dgullo
  • | July 27, 2015 05:09
  • Views 1119
  • Replies 3

Copy attachment from list item to document library

HiI am using Workflow for Office 365 and have the following scenarios which I can't find an answer to:1. User creates a list item with multiple attachments. I then want a workflow to take the attachme...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 08, 2014 03:14
  • Views 20005
  • Replies 21

Is it possible to use a Nintex workflow in SharePoint to copy/move an attachment from

Is it possible to use a Nintex workflow to copy/move an attachment from an item in list A to an item in list B? I am creating a workflow that uses the assign to-do task action to collect information f...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 17, 2014 14:22
  • Views 17100
  • Replies 15

LazyApproval in SharePoint Online (Office 365)

It's not often that a software feature comes along that revolutionizes the way we work and really makes our lives just a little bit easier. One of those features is Nintex LazyApproval. For those of y...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 8487
  • Replies 18

Nintex Workflow 2010: Last Task Respondent Actual Token addin

The version for Nintex Workflow 2013 can be found here: Nintex Workflow 2013 Addin: Last Task Actual Respondent TokenThis addin for Nintex Workflow 2010 adds new insertable common data tokens to find ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 09, 2014 23:16
  • Views 2536
  • Replies 8