Participating In

Create Outlook Calendar Event

Hi, Im just trying to create a simple vacation approval request here. Item gets created in SharePoint list with dates for leave item get sen...

• By loftus
  • December 10, 2017  18:09

Creating AD User security concerns

Can someone please give some details on what the AD user creation through the workflow does? We're only in PROD in a highly confidential user dat...

Rank

Feedback - Nintex Live Forms for Office 365

Hi all, As many of you know, we do not have Nintex Live Forms for Office 365. To assist us in build the best solutions, could you please co...

Where do i find the executable for Nintex workflow...

Hello, I have been told to upgrade out Nintex workflow 2010 from version 2.2.3 to 2.5.0 but I cannot find the executable for it. I can only s...

January 2017 Mission

What is Your New Year Nintex Resolution? Over time we all develop certain habits of doing things; right, wrong, or indifferent. I challenge...

• By
  • January 03, 2017  11:13

Whats the Difference btw End WF and Terminate WF

Not quite sure I understand the difference between terminating a WF and Ending a Workflow. If I use a set condition and if it is "NO" for the re...

Happy Birthday To Us!

September Mission: Happy Birthday To Us! ​ Nintex Connect was born in the summer of 2014. Now, we're celebrating in a low-key way wi...

• By
  • September 01, 2016  07:13

How To Start Scheduled Workflow Only On Items whic...

Is there anyway for a schedule to evaluate items in a list so that the scheduled workflow will only run on those items which evaluate to 'true'? ...

• By DrewA
  • August 11, 2016  07:53

How do I update a field within a list for a 1 time...

Issue: I have a situation where I created a library that has a field called EmailDate that was created as a single text field in error. I sho...

More than 25 Databases - limits and boundaries?

We have started getting the Nintex message "For fewer than 25 SharePoint databases, we recommend one-to-one mapping. For larger numbers of ShareP...

Deep linking in Nintex Mobile

In Nintex Mobile Enterprise, how can I find the deeplink of a particular form? I would like to send a deeplink to an form by email. Related form ...

How do I use a Workflow Constant in a Web Service ...

In the web service dialogue for username and password there is not insert reference box. How can I handle that field with a server-defined const...

Is it possible tp use Nintex workflow to push data...

Is it possible tp use Nintex workflow to push data from an on premise SharePoint list to SharePoint O365?

Sate machines workflow

Hi Guys just want to know in this forum the majority of people who uses state machines in their farms, do they have safelooping switched on ...

• By bhutim
  • February 05, 2016  04:48

Create workflow once data will cross more than 300...

Hi, I'm using SharePoint List which have more than 5000 Items and its keep growing. I want to create workflow using Nintex so whenever list...

• By
  • October 08, 2015  04:06

Display names in Notification messages

Hi, When I set up the the SharePoint list I have fields were people select who is the people at their plant who authorise at different stages. ...

• By carole
  • October 07, 2015  23:22

Preserve metadata when converting to PDF

Hello, I am trying to convert Word files from one library to PDF files in another. I believe I have figured that out with one exception. Can I...

• By igorsp
  • October 06, 2015  10:30

How to set automatic notification when expiry date...

Hello, I wanna know is it possible and how to set sending automatic email notification to user when expiry date is getting closer. For exampl...

Public forms with secure sharepoint list results

I would like to publish a form publicly using a QR code but keep the results secure in SharePoint list, is this possible?

• By
  • October 05, 2015  07:19

How to copied people picker data into a single lin...

How to copied people picker data into a single line text box. (People Picker a llows user to select multiple people )

• By
  • October 05, 2015  01:58