cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Copy document set to library in another site

Hi, I am trying to copy a document set to library in another site. I can see there is Nintex workflow action that copies it within the same site but what would be the best way to copy it to another si...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by shk21
  • | July 03, 2015 00:07
  • Views 1180
  • Replies 5

List View in O365

Hi,Migrating our on-prem instance into O365 and urgently looking for a workaround that will provide similar functionality to a List View on a Nintex Form. Any ideas?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2537
  • Replies 9

This task is currently locked by a running workflow and cannot be edited

I am facing this situation, when1. I try to approve a task and the workflow takes long time to get it approved.2. And after a while, the screen comes out of the approval screen and when I check the st...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 07, 2014 05:40
  • Views 10933
  • Replies 10

not enough storage is available to complete this operation

Hi,when im working within the forms designer, when I try and save I get an error message "not enough storage is available to complete this operation" and I lose all the work I have done.anything I can...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 30, 2015 07:11
  • Views 1821
  • Replies 6

Creating AD account and Referencing it in same WF

When creating an AD account in a workflow, can we query the AD for the newly created account straight away? I have tried to put in a 10 minute pause but I cannot pick up the newly created AD account f...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 24, 2015 21:18
  • Views 1381
  • Replies 4

Form does not expand with repeating section - Nintex Forms after updating to v2.3.4.0

Hi,I'm using repeating section in one of my Nintex form, the repeating section gets hidden after 4 rows. I'm able to reproduce this in two server which are running on 2.3.4.0 but one of the server wit...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 05, 2015 07:43
  • Views 2292
  • Replies 13

Unable to create workflow start form with Nintex Forms after update

Hi,we updated Nintex Workflow (3.1.6.0 to 3.1.7.10) and Nintex Forms (2.6.0.0 to 2.9.0.0) some days ago in our dev environment. During testing, we found that we're unable to create workflow start form...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by tobale
  • | March 15, 2016 01:54
  • Views 3024
  • Replies 4

AttachDatabase in 2010 enviroment

Hi, we are working on test upgrading Nintex Workflow 2010/2013 In 2010 farm we use NWadmin operation detachDatabase to detach NW2010DB before migrating to 2013 farm. In 2013 all works fine after apgra...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 01, 2016 01:02
  • Views 677
  • Replies 2

Is Nintex Live needed with Nintex Mobile?

My client wants to use Nintex Mobile, authenticating directly onto their SharePoint server.Their policies prevent us from getting Nintex Live working, so we need to know if Nintex Mobile can be used i...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1469
  • Replies 4

can't found nintex workflow 2010 in the features

I can't found nintex workflow 2010 in the feature, although the license is valid and activated on the farm.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by msm
  • | April 03, 2016 00:38
  • Views 1134
  • Replies 7

Choice buttons in edit mode

Hi,Apologies if this is a duplicate. I'm fairly new to Nintex, but couldn't find an answer to my problem on the site.I have a bunch of choice fields as radio buttons. I can fill these in and submit th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 11, 2015 10:54
  • Views 4180
  • Replies 13

How can I receive the approval Page url as full qualified url?

Hi,I have a nintex approval workflow that already exists for some years. One day I changed our SharePoint 2010 from non fully qualified domain name URL to show fully qualified name URL. In spite of th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 17, 2015 09:13
  • Views 1147
  • Replies 2

Getting Format Type exception with Update list Action in Nintex WF for O365

Hi,While using Update List Action with Nintex WF I am getting format type exception when I run the worflow for O365.I don't get any error while publishing.Also I checked the data type of field to be u...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 28, 2015 06:57
  • Views 324
  • Replies 1

Show Approval Status in List Form

Is there a way to show document approval status in the list or content type form?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 01, 2015 05:11
  • Views 3017
  • Replies 6

Workflow Exchange Connector Error

Hi,Environment: WIndows 2008 R2, NW 2013 3.1.30, Exchange 2013 CU8I installed the ECS on Exchange (single machine install, no other applications) as per the PDF and everything seems in order. When I t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by borisj
  • | July 22, 2015 16:26
  • Views 1705
  • Replies 3

List View to display entries where either of two lookups in the filtered list match t

I have a Relationships list that has two lookups into another list. The Relationships list documents how any two items in List A relate to one another. I want to show a List View on the form for List ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 01, 2015 13:57
  • Views 1932
  • Replies 4

Nintex Site Task Outcome Content Type missing.

Hi , I have two sub-sites, and both of them have Nintex O365 Apps available, and I'm able to create the forms and workflows. But in one site I don't have Nintex Task Outcome Content Types available. H...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 09, 2015 11:21
  • Views 1110
  • Replies 2

Change Nintex SMTP settings under Global Settings Via PowerShell and/or NWAdmin.exe

Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to change Nintex SMTP settings under Global Settings Via PowerShell and/or NWAdmin.exe, I see this section in the install guide but was not sure if it would wi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 02, 2015 11:59
  • Views 1588
  • Replies 1

Upgrading Web Application to Claims in 2013?

Hi Guys,I need help, in an effort to open our on-premise SharePoint so that we can access it outside our network we need to change our web application from NTLM to Claims. I am worried about workflows...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bhutim
  • | July 08, 2015 23:32
  • Views 410
  • Replies 1

Problem setting up lazy approval in Central Admin SharePoint 2013 on-prem

When I enter the email address (lazyapproval@nintexqa.Nordstrom.net) in the lazy approval Central Admin section I get an error - the ULS log showa:Error establishing database connection. SQL Error: 81...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 26, 2015 09:32
  • Views 816
  • Replies 2