cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Site Workflow - Document Review Date Approaching Reminders

I tried searching for site workflow examples on the forum and I didn't see a tremendous amount, so I thought I would write about a simple site workflow that appears to be requested often. The workflow...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 31243
  • Replies 41

The fn-FormatDate does not work within email notification.

Inside the email notification body, I entered fn-FormatDate({datevariable},D). {datevariable} is "4/6/2015". When I receive the email, I have fn-FormatDate(4/6/2015 12:00AM, D) in the email body. I am...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | April 14, 2015 10:51
  • Views 13293
  • Replies 13

Calendar event field "All Day Event" is missing

As soon as I open up a calendar event form in Nintex the "All Day Event" field is missing. And this is before I've even touched any fields. Does anyone know where it went or how to get it back? - Than...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 12, 2015 09:53
  • Views 10130
  • Replies 9

fn-FormatDate Function always returning the entire function in string format.

I'm sure I'm doing something ridiculous here. I am simply trying to format a date. So for example, I use the following function to format the Created Date:fn-FormatDate({ItemProperty:Created},"yyyy")I...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by lyont
  • | May 19, 2016 07:23
  • Views 9210
  • Replies 6

Create Tab like functionality on your Nintex Forms

In this video, Nintex Technical Evangelist Vadim Tabakman‌, shows how you can create tab-like functionality on your Nintex Form (applicable in both 2010 and 2013), using both the Choice Control and Ru...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 03, 2014 19:11
  • Views 25432
  • Replies 29

How many test workflows in a test environment before deploying them?

Last week I made a workflow mistake--not my first. Actually, part of this I will attribute to a confusing setting in Nintex; the other part is purely mine. The setting involved a task field "% Complet...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sonisick
  • | February 14, 2017 06:36
  • Views 2873
  • Replies 11

July Mission - What's your favorite workflow action and why?

We all have something we use more often than others, and this month it's all about Nintex Workflow action love. What Nintex Workflow action is your favorite and why?Is it an action you use most freque...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 01, 2015 10:57
  • Views 10077
  • Replies 41

What is the best way of comparing two dates in a workflow?

What is the best way of comparing two dates in a workflow? I have the following use case:I have two date/time variables, Ship1 and Ship2 and then I have another data/time variable that I will use to w...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 12238
  • Replies 9

Is it possible to use a Nintex workflow in SharePoint to copy/move an attachment from

Is it possible to use a Nintex workflow to copy/move an attachment from an item in list A to an item in list B? I am creating a workflow that uses the assign to-do task action to collect information f...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 17, 2014 14:22
  • Views 19946
  • Replies 15

Days Remaining Before Due Date

I am building what should be a simple workflow to calculate the number days remaining before a due date.Currently my setup is like this:I have a calculated sharepoint column that gives a number of day...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by callison
  • | December 06, 2016 14:12
  • Views 3643
  • Replies 5

Happy Birthday To Us!

September Mission: Happy Birthday To Us! ​Nintex Connect was born in the summer of 2014. Now, we're celebrating in a low-key way with a little bonus "gift" of some points in the community because with...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 01, 2016 07:13
  • Views 9555
  • Replies 46

Mark all controls/entire form read only dynamically?

Hi,Is it possible to mark all controls read only dependant on the value of a particular control/field? Rather than have to add a rule to every single control (I have a lot! )ThanksStef

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 5133
  • Replies 15

Hi, in Nintex Form, how can i stop user to select a past date in a calendar control?

Hi,Using Nintex Form, how can i stop user to select a past date in a calendar control? Building a task form, it does not make sense to allow user to pick a past date as due date for the task.Anyway I ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by lojncn
  • | December 02, 2015 00:01
  • Views 3683
  • Replies 6

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen...

It’s very sad for me to say that this will be one of my last posts in the Nintex Community as your Community Manager. I’ll still be here for another couple weeks until September 4th, making sure thin...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 25, 2015 08:26
  • Views 11895
  • Replies 76

Creating item using Nintex inside a specific folder

Hi,I am using Nintex 2010 version. I am trying to create a SharePoint list item using Nintex workflow. I want to create the item inside a specific folder available in the list. Is there a way to do th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 25, 2015 23:03
  • Views 2919
  • Replies 15

Workflow Error Notification

Hi, I want to be notified when workflows encounter an error. Users generally can't terminate the workflows so I need to be notified when there's an error. Is is possible to be notified when there's a ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 26, 2014 00:15
  • Views 1777
  • Replies 2

Work flow starting point when a value has changed

I'm new to work flow and I need some help.I'm trying to set up my workflow so that when a person submits a request the workflow starts by sending them an email. Once an admin person changes the value ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by arobins
  • | October 15, 2015 19:51
  • Views 1442
  • Replies 5

June Mission - What is something in your life you wish you could turn into a workflow

This month, I wanted to throw a question to you. It's about how you'd want to #nintexify your life if you could. You've all seen how Nintex can help with business processes, and making your work life ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 02, 2015 14:06
  • Views 17578
  • Replies 66

On completion of a form, how can I return to a SharePoint site page rather than to th

Working with SharePoint 2013 Online.On completion of a form, how can I return to a SharePoint site page rather than to the updated list?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1618
  • Replies 6

How to set "All Day Event" column value from workflow?

We are having a trouble with calendar within our SharePoint site. The issue is that user would like to import events into calendar using the JS grid for the calendar list. However, he can't set the va...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 12, 2015 07:00
  • Views 5478
  • Replies 1