cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Print Nintext Form

Hello,I have a Sharepoint List which is filled by a Nintex form. This works good. In a second form I want to show a couple of fields from the list (but not every field from the first form). For that I...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by panc
  • | January 10, 2019 00:33
  • Views 2067
  • Replies 4

Max/Min value from repeating section

Hello!The situation:There is a repeating section which contains Single line of text and date field.Are there any solution to get max/min value from there?I tried withquery and collection action but i ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by samifiu
  • | January 14, 2019 03:07
  • Views 652
  • Replies 2

Deleting items in a document library

I am building a workflow to delete documents that are 7 days old. Have tried using "Delete Item" and "Delete Multiple Items".I have a field in the list that calculates the created on date against the ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1222
  • Replies 4

Getting First and Last name in a workflow...

I am trying to set the text in the body of an email to show a specific item is assigned to a person. The assignee's information is being captured on the form in a field called "Assigned To" pulling fr...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 906
  • Replies 1

Field "disappears" when in Edit on Form

My form displays a field in black font when in view. When the user selects Edit Item, the field doesn't show. However, when the user highlights the contents of the field, it's there (in light blue fon...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 534
  • Replies 3

FONT COLOR ON CONTROLS

Hello,Does anyone know how to (if possible) to change the font color and size of a calculated control?I have a control with a formula IF(LENGTH(CONTROL) >=1,1,0)+IF(LENGTH(CONTROL2) >=1,1,0) whi...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by will
  • | January 09, 2019 08:23
  • Views 662
  • Replies 3

Tab Control in Form, mandatory fields

Hello,I have a form which containsa choice control (how it works see here:). This works fine, but when I do not fill all mandatory fields I just get the information, that there are missing fields, but...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by panc
  • | January 04, 2019 06:35
  • Views 861
  • Replies 2