cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Cascading drop downs and Nintex Forms for SharePoint

Here we demonstrate how to create a cascading dropdown using Nintex Forms.The video is shown on Nintex Forms 2010, but the same applies to Nintex Forms 2013. In this written example, I demonstrate wit...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 03, 2014 22:34
  • Views 59208
  • Replies 69

Show or hide controls with Rules in Nintex Forms

This tutorial is applicable to Nintex Forms 2016, Nintex Forms 2013 and Nintex Forms 2010.This tutorial assumes that the user has basic knowledge of designing forms with Nintex Forms. If not, please r...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 25, 2014 23:57
  • Views 93764
  • Replies 69

Collapsing form height when controls are hidden

A couple of more days into Nintex forms now. I figured out how to suppress controls when the form is in different modes. This get's me part of the way there. However, there are some things I haven't b...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by sjnbham
  • | July 29, 2014 12:14
  • Views 12938
  • Replies 22

how do you restart a suspended workflow

I have a workflow running in a library on SharePoint Online. It ran on some documents and is "suspended". After fixing the workflow, I'd like to restart all of the suspended workflows.Is there an easy...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cmcleod
  • | June 16, 2015 08:04
  • Views 6294
  • Replies 5

Default value of choice field not selected in nintex form

Hello,I have choice field (Yes/No) in list and default value is set as "No" and used it in nintex form.While previewing of form shows default "No" selected, But while running workflow that form don't ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 27, 2015 04:27
  • Views 2245
  • Replies 3

July Mission - What's your favorite workflow action and why?

We all have something we use more often than others, and this month it's all about Nintex Workflow action love. What Nintex Workflow action is your favorite and why?Is it an action you use most freque...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 01, 2015 10:57
  • Views 7766
  • Replies 41

Send several approvals request at the same time

So I'm building a notification system, first I fetch items from the list and store it in a collection. Then I use foreach action to return each item in the collection and send approval request for eac...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by seid
  • | June 01, 2015 23:34
  • Views 26978
  • Replies 11

Comments required not working in FlexiTask

I have a workflow where I set the Comments to Required on Rejection. Everything was working OK until I customized the form with Nintex Forms. Is this the expected behavior and I should put my own rule...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by igorsp
  • | April 08, 2016 15:56
  • Views 3021
  • Replies 6

How can you create an item on a different list for each repeating section item?

Hi there,New to nintex, trying to create a workflow that will create an item for each repeating item on my parent list.Scenario:Resources List (Parent)NameTeamRepeating section will haveProject Name, ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 02, 2015 06:56
  • Views 2640
  • Replies 8

How to query for approval comments directly

This tutorial describes how to query for any user approval comments and store them to a collection variable. This will remove any other text apart from only the actual comments.This resulting variable...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 13, 2014 16:46
  • Views 10580
  • Replies 5

June Mission - What is something in your life you wish you could turn into a workflow

This month, I wanted to throw a question to you. It's about how you'd want to #nintexify your life if you could. You've all seen how Nintex can help with business processes, and making your work life ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 02, 2015 14:06
  • Views 12877
  • Replies 66

I need to find a resolution for the gaps between my hidden panels and my panels selec

Huge gaps in my Nintex form where I have hidden panels. Form looks terrible like this. Can anyone help.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 16, 2015 07:39
  • Views 2905
  • Replies 6

Field appearing on the Workflow Task page in the wrong place

SharePoint 2013 Nintex WorkflowI have a leave request workflow with a field named Leave Comments.When the approver navigates to the Workflow Task page, the field contents appear above the standard pag...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 17, 2015 10:13
  • Views 754
  • Replies 4

Two Questions on the Same Workflow

If I created a flexi task for the approver and the choices are:1. OK to Proceed2. Correction Needed - Comments required if this is selected.I then created a flexi task for the creator with the comment...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 698
  • Replies 4

Workflow Stucks on "Set field Value"

Hi everyone,we are using Workflow 2010 Eingine on SP2010 Server.Today an issue came up, that a wf instance stucks.The wf progress shows, that the wf stucks on an action of the type "set field value".D...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 16, 2014 01:05
  • Views 1103
  • Replies 7

Assign Flexi Task Multiple Approver Mail Notification

Hi All,We have a document approval workflow where in, assign flexi task action is used to perform task action. Flexi task is configured as below:As per the requirement when reach approver approves the...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 01, 2015 05:38
  • Views 1018
  • Replies 3

Query List Setup questions

Hi everyone,I'm new to Nintex Workflows, need some insights and help regarding setting up a Query List. Below is my current Query list, where I'm trying to pull the Allocations Column where it contain...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 02, 2015 12:47
  • Views 1019
  • Replies 5

Group task Delegation Issue

Leave application workflow creates task to Manager group. One of the group member tasks are delegated to user1. User1 cannot able to do any action on Manager group task. Please suggest

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by gunesh_v
  • | June 01, 2015 04:09
  • Views 455
  • Replies 3

I have Nintex 2010 license.Can i install nintex 2010 in Sharepoint 2013  environ

I have Nintex 2010 license.Can i install nintex 2010 in Sharepoint 2013

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 01, 2015 03:19
  • Views 554
  • Replies 2

Nintex Forms Validation Between List Lookup and Current User

Hi All,We have requirement where user is allowed to select approvers from the list lookup in the workflow start form as shown belowThe values are pulled form the list as shown below:As per our require...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 01, 2015 05:31
  • Views 849
  • Replies 1