cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Announcing: Nintex Add-in for Outlook

We're very excited to announce our latest innovation - Nintex Add-in for Outlook!Nintex Add-in for Outlook is a brand-new way to experience Nintex from Outlook. Make your users more productive by inte...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 26, 2015 12:16
  • Views 15936
  • Replies 32

Setting a Nintex Form Template

Applicable for Nintex Forms 2016, Nintex Forms 2013 and 2010. To set a Nintex Form you have created, as a template across your SharePoint farm, you will need access to Central Administration. Nintex F...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 22, 2014 21:11
  • Views 22501
  • Replies 32

Nintex Forms Enterprise - SQL Request Control

Nintex Forms Enterprise enables your forms to connect to external data sources, such as SQL databases or web services, extending their reach by automating the inclusion of relevant information. In thi...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by shuklah
  • | July 21, 2015 19:17
  • Views 28688
  • Replies 63

Enable Reports on your Nintex Workflows

Workflow Reports WebPartsThere are almost a dozen out of the box reports to choose from using the Nintex Workflow Reports webparts, available with the Enterprise versions of Nintex Workflow (2016/2013...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 13, 2014 16:46
  • Views 24496
  • Replies 17

Know Your Workflow

Introducing the Know Your Workflow Script Hello Community, and our Nintex Workflow for SharePoint users! I’d like to tell you about Know Your Workflow, this is a script we’ve created that will provi...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 06, 2015 15:33
  • Views 17412
  • Replies 26

Migrating from On-Prem to Office 365, there isn't a short path is there?

Currently performing an evaluation of Office 365 versions of both Forms and Workflows, and I can now see why all I keep hearing from Nintex is that this is a new platform and a completely new product,...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Warwick
  • | August 17, 2014 19:22
  • Views 5412
  • Replies 9

NW2010 IE10 and IE11 support

Hello,At this moment we are running NW2010 2.3.10.When we roll-out IE10 or IE11 to our PC's, which users can expect issues with 2.3.10, end-users, developers of both?Kind Regards,Gert Stoevelaar

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3220
  • Replies 12

New Release! April 2015 Product Release

Hello Everyone!The April release includes several highly-requested capabilities in Nintex Workflow and Forms for Office 365, and Nintex Mobile, as well as important Nintex Workflow for SharePoint upda...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | April 22, 2015 10:05
  • Views 4257
  • Replies 16

Announcing the new Enterprise Editions for Nintex Forms and Nintex Mobile

Nintex Mobile Enterprise Edition and Nintex Forms Enterprise Edition enable more sophisticated mobile apps and forms with custom-branding capabilities and data connectors to drive enriched end-user in...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 14, 2015 13:35
  • Views 2798
  • Replies 6

Is there a way we can delete the previous versions of the Nintex form.

Hello All - Is there a way we can delete the previous versions of the Nintex form.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 26, 2015 11:08
  • Views 1279
  • Replies 2

Migrating workflows to O365 with Metalogix Content Matrix

I recently asked about migrating workflows from Nintex Workflow 2013 to Nintex Workflow for Office365, and learnt about some of the limitations. Our vendor recommends the Metalogix Content Matrix tool...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 10, 2015 19:15
  • Views 3759
  • Replies 6

Are there any Nintex Workflow users interested in assisting the Nintex User Experienc

Hi, I’m Christian Catania, and I work for Nintex as the lead User Experience (UX) Designer for Nintex Workflow, in Melbourne Australia. We’re looking to recruit some Nintex Workflow users who would li...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2109
  • Replies 20