cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Workflow doesn't start automatically

Hi,We have detected that in some workflows doesn't start automatically, although of these are setting to start automatically, but this is not happening always, the 90% start correctly, but in the othe...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 11142
  • Replies 25

Any updated for SharePoint 2016 from Nintex workflows/Forms?

Any updated for SharePoint 2016 from Nintex workflows/Forms?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 12, 2016 13:15
  • Views 4496
  • Replies 17

Announcing the Nintex Forms On Prem 2013 SDK

Hi Nintex Community,I'm a new(ish) programmer/writer at Nintex. Well, I'm not so new, but I still have bubble wrap clinging to my legs. I'm working with Dennis Kennedy to write developer-focused conte...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 4937
  • Replies 16

Failed to Publish Workflow

So this happenedMy workflow is pretty big with a main stateflow (6branches) and a child stateflow( 2 branches).doesn't show any error while saving. Please help

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1072
  • Replies 3

How to migrate on prim Nintex Workflow and Forms to Office 365

What are possible approaches to migrate Nintex Forms and Workflows to Office 365, Earlier Nintex was installed on WFE Server , what is the deployment followed for Office 365.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 26, 2016 22:27
  • Views 3533
  • Replies 6

Does Nintex Form 2010 work in offline

We have requirement to develop Nintex workflow with combination of Nintex Forms and Nintex Live, Users will use nintex live to connect SharePoint/Azure sever offline and start using Nintex form for te...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 25, 2016 13:49
  • Views 1417
  • Replies 2

How do I update an document's properties when all I have is the document's URL?

I have a document library with a number of folders, each containing a project workbook (excel file) and any other documents for that particular project.Document library fields:- Project Title (aka Doc...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1902
  • Replies 4

Form - need to see who changed the version. 

I can see the various versions but I need to see which user changed the form. How do I do this?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | December 04, 2015 06:17
  • Views 1119
  • Replies 2

Data encryption for Office 365 forms?

For Office 365 forms, we have sensitive data that must be encrypted when stored in the cloud. What options, if any, are there to do this in Nintex?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 26, 2015 16:05
  • Views 737
  • Replies 1

How to generate Unique Id in nintex forms

How to generate Unique Id in nintex forms

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | November 24, 2015 01:56
  • Views 3094
  • Replies 1

How to find and remove unused variables?

As I go through the development process in my workflows,I am finding myself with a large number of variables which may or may not be used. I have tried deleting variables I thought were unused, relyin...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 28, 2015 09:13
  • Views 2226
  • Replies 8

June Mission - What is something in your life you wish you could turn into a workflow

This month, I wanted to throw a question to you. It's about how you'd want to #nintexify your life if you could. You've all seen how Nintex can help with business processes, and making your work life ...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 02, 2015 14:06
  • Views 17595
  • Replies 66