cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Rules don't always seem to execute until after I save form

First off thanks to everyone who posts on this site. I have been able to figure out a great of tricks based on your posts!One problem I am having is the timing of rules. For instance, I have a form wh...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by slarsson
  • | May 09, 2018 07:02
  • Views 2423
  • Replies 20

Workflow publishing error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Hello,I run into an error when I save a large workflow.Situation: When I copy the 'Assign a task' action, this error happens. The image below demonstrates the error.Is there any solutions?Thank you.

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 3117
  • Replies 2

File Upload Failed

Hi there:I'm getting this error for every file I try, on every NWC form I have -- PDFs, XLSX, PNG, 1KB, 1MB... all:Here's the set-up:The attachment is intended to be going into a connected OneDrive:Th...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by rhia
  • | January 20, 2018 19:09
  • Views 2945
  • Replies 4

Delete item not working

I have a Delete Item object to delete other list records, for example i want to delete the list records in the list "IMX Procurement Details" where the column "Ref Num" equal to "NTP0000257".Supposed ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by joelau
  • | June 11, 2018 19:25
  • Views 1084
  • Replies 2

How to create panel or section control in nintex cloud

Hi,I have a requirement where I want to hide and show particular section of the form based on condition but I don't see any section or panel control in the nintex cloud. At present I am hiding and sho...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Posted by rkhan548
  • | May 13, 2018 11:15
  • Views 1935
  • Replies 4

Hide a form control based on more than one drop-down option

I am trying to show/hide a control based on selections from a drop down list. Documents Drop down has 4 options - A, B, C, D and I need the control to show when either A or B is selected. I got it to ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by so102
  • | May 25, 2018 02:49
  • Views 833
  • Replies 2

Setting permissions on the "Workflow Tasks" list

HiI'm assigning a flexi task to a user and they're getting the following error:I tried upping the permissions on the list with no luck, then read this thread which suggests setting permissions on the ...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 1217
  • Replies 2

Tickboxes

Hi, I'm relatively new to FormsOn my form I have two separate yes/no tickboxes for users. If a user ticks yes on one of the tickboxes then I want the other tickbox to be disabled so they can't choose ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 385
  • Replies 1

Modify form

Hi!I'm learning how to use Nintex and I've tried to find solution for this one problem. Is it possible to modify form in the middle of the workflow? For example: usersubmits the form -> Manager doe...

In Nintex Workflow Cloud
  • Views 995
  • Replies 1

Query List not returning columns

Hi,I am building a simple query list workflow, to send a reminder email.Basically we have a list of appointments, and I want to send an email to the "Reserved by" column a day before the appointment. ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by paulg
  • | May 09, 2018 12:49
  • Views 933
  • Replies 3