Participating In

How to get all Nintex workflows which contain Call...

Hi, I would need to get all Nintex worklows (name, location) of any kind (list, site, reusable, ect) deployed on my SharePoint 2016 Server whic...

• By arioule
  • April 07, 2021  13:06

How to parse year from a date variable

Using Nintex workflow in SP 2016. I have a variable that stores a date. How do I parse out year from the date field.

Create new excel workbook using SharePoint list da...

Hello, got Sharepoint list and trying to build workflow, which would generate Excel workbook stored in SP library containing rows from list. ...

• By kyon84
  • February 01, 2021  01:38

Split or Extract a Metadata on the left side with ...

Hello together, I have the problem that I retrieve values from a managed metadata field. It looks like value | adgfbn-fjkdjfkd-fkdslk I wan...

Name of the user is automatically defined without ...

Hello Community, we have a request that in a form with a field Responsible the name of the user is automatically defined without input and also may n...

Calculated Values outside of Repeating Section

Hi there, I have a classic form with a repeating section with a simple calculation (named calc_amount) which is quantity*price. For each row the u...

Check User AD Status and send mail when account st...

Hello Nintex Community, maybe you guys can help me out with my workflow. I have a list with a people picker field called "respondsible" and I w...

• By MrB
  • November 30, 2020  22:43

How to avoid the #ID in the Lookup Formula

HI, I have Lookup formula in my form. It is working fine however the Output has the ID;# Column Value (Image Attached) This is the formula ...

Validation max/min characters per word / no limit ...

Hi all, I need a single line textbox field validation to validate min/max characters per word are e.g. 4, but no validation limit on total nu...

Web service inputs: Task List and Task ID

Following collect task attachments in list item and show all attachments in next task i couldn't figure out how to get the web service inputs, list...

Multiple approvers in flexi task isn't working...

Admittedly, I'm new to Flexi Tasks, etc. But I have a workflow where a task is assigned to more than one person, and each person is required to prov...

• By danjact
  • April 29, 2020  17:55

Regular Expression: Get all after a backslash

Hi Folks, I am trying to use a regular expression to get everything after the "\" in an account name for the author of an item. Examples of an ...

Hide/Show a field based on Yes/No

Hello, I am trying to Hide/Show a field based on the input of Yes/No checkbox. So, i have a yes/no box, a label and a single line text box. If ...

Best Practice to stop any running Nintex Workflows...

We want to archive a site collection (read only) with multiple Nintex Workflows running on it, and for reasons too long to explain, I can't lock the ...

Need to Create TaskHistory in Gridview

Hi Team, I need to create Task history in Gridview like below attachement

include an 'Other' branch to capture outco...

How does this option actually work in a flex task? Include an 'Other' branch to capture outcomes not listed in the Outcomes section ...

"String format" formula to display '...

Hello I'm using the "string format" function in Nintex Forms in order to format a single line textbox as a currency field. The formula I'm usin...

• By marcol
  • July 15, 2019  01:38

Find all Workflows in farm by last run date

Need to know which workflows are active in our farm(s), run in the last xx days. Ideally, a report listing each workflow, the collection and site it ...

Emailadress stored in variable causes error

Heyho I have a multi-line textfield with email adresses. Format: email@adress1.eg.ch;email@adress2.eg.ch With regular expression i store them...

Nintex Forms 2013 - Release Notes

Hi All, I am getting an issue with Flexi Task.I have selected all must approve for this Flexi Task which is being assigned to a Team. I expected it...