cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Generate ID starting with "1" every new year

Hi all,I need to generate an ID following this structure "yyyy-xxx" whereas "yyyy" is the current year and "xxx" is an increasing number. This would be easily done withfn-FormatDate({Common:CurrentDat...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mai-kel
  • | July 18, 2017 08:08
  • Views 2109
  • Replies 5

how to add bulk users to SharePoint group in Nintex

We have a requirement to add bulk users to group. We are able to add single user to group by calling usergroup.asmx web service. Can you anyone know how to do this for multiple users. Please advise.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 13, 2015 03:20
  • Views 1274
  • Replies 2

Attachments in Repeating Section

Unable to add Attachment Section in Repeating Section. Need help to resolve this. Please find the screenshot below for reference.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1106
  • Replies 3

Funktion: benutzerproflnachschlagen

Wie ist die genaue Syntax? Mir gelingt es nicht mit einem Feld des Typs "Person" eine Abfrage zu machen.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 29, 2016 07:21
  • Views 2645
  • Replies 14

jquery.SPServices CAML query no working on Nintex form

I trying to call a jquery.SPServices CAML query, It work on normal Sharepoint form, but fail on Nintex Form.This is what have i done on the Nintex form,Add the JavaScript reference library to the Cust...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by tanyh
  • | June 22, 2017 20:23
  • Views 1058
  • Replies 2

Workflow Says "Starting" and Never Starts

I have encountered this before, but cannot remember how I resolved it. I must delete and reimport the workflow, I will.My start settings are set so that the workflow will run when an item is created. ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 6273
  • Replies 26

Repeating Section

Hello,I'mnew to Nintex so any help is appreciated.How do I utilize the repeating control - as shown below?I was able to build what I need within the form but I can't connectit to my sharepoint list co...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by vdpopp
  • | April 09, 2019 14:20
  • Views 1045
  • Replies 3

Calculating the sum total of multiple text controls

Hi,I have a form with a few Text controls (data type: decimal) and Calculated Value controls that totals the contents of those text fields that looks like this:NOTE: The text controls are named 1, 2, ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by ms
  • | June 29, 2016 06:28
  • Views 8573
  • Replies 9

Licencing second Front-End

Hi everybody! I'am new at this community so i hope you can help me with this trouble i'am having...Actually i have Nintex Workflows and Nintex Forms installed on my WFE server. Recently we've purchase...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 943
  • Replies 4

Switch vs. Set Condition vs. State machine

Hello Everyone,I am looking for some input from the community on the following question - Switch vs. Set Condition vs. State machine, what would you use and what have you used?First let me give you my...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3889
  • Replies 9

License needed for additional SharePoint Server 2016 WFE Server for Nintex for ShareP

Hi Guys,As per checking with Nintex license documentation it is stated that Nintex for SharePoint is licensed per SharePoint WFE Server.Currently we have purchased Nintex Workflow (Enterprise) and Nin...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by argalx
  • | April 01, 2019 22:20
  • Views 1583
  • Replies 7

How do I filter the values in a choice column with nintex forms 2013?

Hey Everyone!I am new to nintex forms and the forums so thank you in your advance for your patience.I am currently struggling with what I hope is a simple requirement so I am turning to you for help. ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | April 06, 2016 13:24
  • Views 8950
  • Replies 9

Is it possible to update an item with a lookup column?

Hi.I use SharePoint 2013 with Nintex. I created a workflow in Nintex and the workflow errors because it cannot update an item.The item I want to update has a lookup column. (Lookup title from the same...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by thzu
  • | September 20, 2016 04:26
  • Views 8837
  • Replies 10

Current feedback

Below is collated list of suggestions and feedback we have received for Universal Forms Preview so far. Please feel free to add more comments below. This list is not a road map or plan, but just feedb...

In Responsive Forms
  • Views 3574
  • Replies 32

SQL Query Action not working in workflow, if run to executes directly it works

The workflow that I created to update delegate comments into the main item. The issue is if I provide HumanWorkflowID in SQL query and execute action, it is working properly in edit workflow mode as s...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 652
  • Replies 6

Word count validation for multiline textbox?

In my form at least 20 words should be used to describe the reason for a request. I can't use a regex for a multine textbox, so I have googled for some javascript and found this great post by @Dan Sto...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by yvette
  • | March 07, 2017 06:11
  • Views 2605
  • Replies 6

Using Expression to Enable Form Field

Hello, I have a form with a choice field (ex: Choice_Field with options "A" or "B"). If option "A" is selected I want the field, Optional_Field, to be enabled, and disabled when option "B" is select...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1385
  • Replies 4

SOAP: Server Failed to publish (Workflow limitation)

Hi everyone Due to the size of my workflow I have the following error message: Soap:ServerServer was unable to process request ----> Failed to publish Workflow: Error in the application, I know I...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by domiowa
  • | June 13, 2019 02:13
  • Views 1550
  • Replies 8

Remove special characters from lookup field

Hey there, I am trying to get the text value from a lookupfield (this is looking up another SharePoint list)without the special characters in the value. I used a calculated field to get the value from...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by XenoIcon
  • | June 11, 2019 01:24
  • Views 1749
  • Replies 4

Show Panel Only In Edit Mode And Display Mode

Hi All, Does anyone know how to show a panel in both Edit Mode and Display mode (not New Mode)

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by AHaq01
  • | May 30, 2019 09:00
  • Views 3291
  • Replies 10