cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Nintex - Airwatch Per-App VPN

Hi All, We have run into an issue and wondering if anyone else has come across something similar. We have a custom app built in app studio connected to our on prem SharePoint Farm. We use Airwatch (...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by IanG
  • | January 21, 2020 07:56
  • Views 240
  • Replies 3

Windows Tablet and Windows Phone End-of-Support Notice

Effective 13 September 2019 (the “End of Support Date”), Nintex will officially stop supporting Nintex Mobile deployed on Windows Tablet and Windows Phone. Nintex functionality that relies solely on a...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 1138
  • Replies 3

Barcode reader in SharePoint Online doesn't work

Hello network,I recently relocated some nintex forms from SP 2010 to SPO that have text fields with the barcode reader enabled for using the Nintex Mobile App. These forms still work on the on-prem se...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by perezva
  • | February 14, 2019 11:55
  • Views 1361
  • Replies 6

Dude you're so deep, Nintex Mobile deep linking that is..

Back in version 3 some months back, we saw the introduction of deep linking to re-load authentication details into Nintex Mobile Launch Nintex Mobile from a hyperlink and pre-populate authentication f...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by dan_stoll
  • | August 27, 2015 13:26
  • Views 7074
  • Replies 10

Nintex Mobile offline mode

Hi communityI'm looking for details about the offline mode in Mobile app.Some tests show that cache can populate a previously selected people in people picker, a value in a lookup field, ...What are t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jflegras
  • | February 04, 2016 14:36
  • Views 1559
  • Replies 5

Changing font colours in Nintex Mobile

Hi,I am trying to set the colours of my labels and data fields on Nintex Mobile (on windows tablet).According to this thread Mobile form design I should be able to change the colour, weight and alignm...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 11, 2016 01:39
  • Views 1366
  • Replies 4

List Look-up function for Nintex mobile

Hi, thanks for the new Android version of Nintex Mobile arriving at last. We are starting to build many forms for mobile use, but supported functions are limited. One really important function is list...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 01, 2014 03:04
  • Views 1033
  • Replies 2

Mobile form design

Hello,I finally got into publishing some mobile forms. I was wondering if there's a comprehensive list of html tags/css which will work. It would be nice to be able to apply a custom look and feel but...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by janp
  • | March 04, 2015 13:25
  • Views 3261
  • Replies 11

Nintex mobile and firewall

How do you setup Nintex Mobile to work externally when your internet connection goes through a firewall. We have published our intranet out to the internet but when we go to that page our firewall pro...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by yted
  • | December 18, 2015 09:41
  • Views 2998
  • Replies 15

Signing in Nintex Mobile

AuthenticationNintex Mobile supports three ways of authentication:Corporate Account: Choose this method when you want to connect directly to your on-premises SharePoint instance.Microsoft Account: Cho...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 31, 2014 16:33
  • Views 11605
  • Replies 25

I can feel it coming in the air...App Deploy has arrived

We want to make it as easy as possible for you to automate your processes. And with automating processes comes the need to support the work habits of different users. Imagine you can create apps that ...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 3585
  • Replies 13

Is it possible to enroll Nintex Mobile with MDM software?

Hi Nintex experts...We like to manage Nintex Mobile with SAP Afaria - is it possible?If yes - can you guide me?Thanks...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | January 06, 2016 03:56
  • Views 917
  • Replies 4

Anyone found a way to create a shortcut on an Ipad to open Nintex to 0365 login witho

I will have multiple users using the same iPad.When you log out of Nintex Mobile the next user has to go through the whole process of logging back in including entering the site URL which is a bit lab...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by stevew
  • | March 01, 2016 17:11
  • Views 642
  • Replies 2

Nintex mobile enterprise app install tips for OS 9.1

Hi everyone,I'm curious how others in the community have successfully side loaded their NME generated IOS app on an IOS 9.1 device. I can't seem to get the install to complete successfully. I've tried...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1118
  • Replies 4

So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen...

It’s very sad for me to say that this will be one of my last posts in the Nintex Community as your Community Manager. I’ll still be here for another couple weeks until September 4th, making sure thin...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 25, 2015 08:26
  • Views 9393
  • Replies 76

GPS position does not update i Nintex mobile

Nintex mobile control for capturing GPS coordinates registers coordinates fine. But if I move to a new location and deletes the previous position to capture the new position, it brings back the old po...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 25, 2015 09:37
  • Views 535
  • Replies 2

Mobile Rules Support

Hi,I saw that Rules is now support on the mobile app but I am only able to get Formatting rules to work, not Validation (my testing device is Windows Phone 8).Using Forms 1.5.2 and Mobile 2.3. Am I do...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by borisj
  • | August 25, 2014 13:00
  • Views 1337
  • Replies 9

Date format

In my SharePoint library/list I have the date format as dd/mm/yy but when I produce a form the format is: mm/dd/yy.I can't seem to find any way of changing the display format for dates in Nintex Forms...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 24, 2014 09:21
  • Views 3152
  • Replies 6

Nintex mobile: My tasks empty even following "Mobile Apps - Personalize a task form f

Hi,Following step by step "Mobile Apps - Personalize a task form for a business process" article.Task assigned to my user don't appeared in their "My Tasks" screen. Nintex Forms are shown but tasks re...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | September 09, 2014 05:42
  • Views 2610
  • Replies 10