cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Nintex Workflow Backup and Restore

Looking for Nintex for SharePoint 2016 guidance? See the following link. http://help.nintex.com/en-US/nintex2016/current/Default.htm#cshid=backuprestore This article provides guidance on data manageme...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 04, 2014 23:11
  • Views 34895
  • Replies 9

Copy Workflow Constants Across Enviornment

We have around 50 workflow constants defined in a site collection level. However, when we migrate the site collection from dev environment to test environment, the workflow constants are not getting c...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 19, 2014 01:11
  • Views 2778
  • Replies 4

Programatically completing tasks now needs new field to be supplied?

Part of a project we're working on requires the ability to programatically complete tasks in a 2010 environment. We wrote this functionality following the examples from the Nintex Workflow SDK and Sha...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 24, 2015 05:24
  • Views 2546
  • Replies 7

scheduled site work flow errored - or ???

Hi,I’ve scheduled a site workflow. The workflow works if I start it manually. But once I set up a schedule for the workflow, it will notify by mail that the workflow failed to start and that it will r...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 22, 2014 04:13
  • Views 8212
  • Replies 18

Create Folders With a Document Set?

We have created a workflow in Nintex Workflow 2013 that creates a document set. We are trying to figure out how to create a folder within the newly created document set. Does Nintex Workflow 2013 supp...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 20, 2014 09:42
  • Views 7332
  • Replies 16

Failed to copy item to a file share. Error Code: (67) The network name cannot be foun

Trying to use the "Copy to file share" action and no matter how I list the path I keep getting an error: "Failed to copy item to a file share. Error Code: (67) The network name cannot be found." OR "F...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 26, 2014 09:21
  • Views 3506
  • Replies 2

Is Nintex Workflow 2013 still limited to one SharePoint timer job?

With Nintex Workflow 2010 running a second timer job on the SharePoint Application server would cause our workflows to fail. We are considering an upgrade to SharePoint 2013 and would like to know if ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by lee3516
  • | August 25, 2014 11:30
  • Views 1673
  • Replies 4

Office 365 create user fails

I’m trying to create a user in 365, and getting the following error returned:Error performing Office 365 create user activity. Reason: The service is not able to generate a response for the request. E...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 26, 2014 18:47
  • Views 537
  • Replies 2

Request Data task action doesn't accept CONTOSO\aaronp;

For some reasons Request Data is not accepting CONTOSO\aaronp; On the history log it's sayingError in request data action. The parameter login cannot be empty or bigger than 251 characters.But it's ac...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 27, 2014 06:18
  • Views 896
  • Replies 3

SharePoint Online - Start Workflow Action - Start 2010 WF?

I am working on a SharePoint Online project and need to send emails to external addresses. SharePoint 2013 WF will not allow you to email someone @yahoo.com etc... My research indicates that this was ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bpulliam
  • | August 27, 2014 08:05
  • Views 2580
  • Replies 4

Long term delegations for his/ her task, is it still possible to respond by himself/

If a user has done long term delegations for his/ her task, is it still possible to respond by himself/ herself when required?Or it can't be done forever?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 27, 2014 23:26
  • Views 379
  • Replies 1

error when enabling feature (workflow 2013)

As above subject I am having a "simple" issue where enabling the Site Collection feature just fails and show me "An unexpected error has occured".Note: enabling the Site Collection Feature Nintex Work...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2663
  • Replies 5

Request failed with status: Service Unavailable.

Hi,we're using SP2013 SP1 with Nintex2013 on our DEV system and want to add the workflow action "Call web service".After entering the web service url https://domain/website/_vti_bin/lists.asmx (or any...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 20, 2014 23:44
  • Views 5824
  • Replies 5

How to export data from a infopath xml file?

HiI have different workflows. They all fill out an infopath form (for example prepairing all necessary things for a new employee etc.My question is how I can export the data from the infopath form or ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by morgulork
  • | August 20, 2014 04:14
  • Views 1994
  • Replies 3

Percent complete of 100% does not set status to complete

If I set the percent complete of a to do task = 100% the task status is changed to in progress not to complete. Doing the same with a standard SharePoint task sets the status to Complete. Is there a w...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 21, 2014 05:49
  • Views 3759
  • Replies 4

Calling web service inside Run Now

I was able to follow the 'Using the association data in the Call Web Service action' from the article Start a Workflow using a Web Service.I tried to use the Run Now inside the 'Call web service' acti...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 17, 2014 09:56
  • Views 960
  • Replies 4