cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Line breaks in Build String

Hello, I'm trying to create a link break between certain sentences in my "Build String" but for some reason I can't seem insert a <br /> or anything else. It seems to just merge all the words to...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 13, 2014 08:53
  • Views 4918
  • Replies 5

Common: NewLine is completely ignored by SharePoint

Hi!The Common: NewLine "Operator" is completely ignored.I tried Build String: Reject {Common:NewLine} {WorkflowVariable:Comment}Or I tried:Create new variable: Multiple Lines of text: {Common:NewLine}...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by thzu
  • | January 18, 2017 06:15
  • Views 2897
  • Replies 13

Email Notification to Newly Added People

In SharePoint 2010, Ihave a people pickerfield named 'Additional Assignee' that allows multiple entries. I need to be able to generate an email notification each time someone is added, but the notific...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1253
  • Replies 3

Workflow Says "Starting" and Never Starts

I have encountered this before, but cannot remember how I resolved it. I must delete and reimport the workflow, I will.My start settings are set so that the workflow will run when an item is created. ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 6315
  • Replies 26

Update SharePoint Group Name

Hey all,I am creating a workflow to create, delete or change SharePoint groups. Within this I got to the point to use the "Call Web Service" action to update the (SharePoint) GroupInfo:Web method: "Up...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by axel
  • | January 30, 2017 05:53
  • Views 1893
  • Replies 7

Need Help with Approver Comments showing up in e-mail notification

I have a Flexi task that gives a reviewer the option to "Approve" or send back with "Comments to be addressed". It allows the reviewer to fill in Comments.I have an e-mail notification set up in the w...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 22, 2014 08:18
  • Views 5286
  • Replies 9

Announcing: Nintex Add-in for Outlook

We're very excited to announce our latest innovation - Nintex Add-in for Outlook!Nintex Add-in for Outlook is a brand-new way to experience Nintex from Outlook. Make your users more productive by inte...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 26, 2015 12:16
  • Views 15601
  • Replies 32

Designing your Workflow - Commit Pending Changes Action NW2010 & NW2013

Some actions in SharePoint workflow don’t execute their workload immediately - instead they batch their job. For example, the "Update list item" action doesn’t actually update an item immediately, it ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 12, 2014 23:27
  • Views 44397
  • Replies 20

How can a validate date and time

I'm having trouble producing a error if start date and time is greater than end date time. It only compares dates, but not time. I need both compared.

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jamel659
  • | May 12, 2017 07:23
  • Views 3616
  • Replies 10

Regular Expression to remove time after the year of the date

I have Run If action I am trying to use, but the 2 dates I'm comparing are showing the time after them as well.Using the Log History action, I found my 2 dates are never comparing correctly because th...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by casey
  • | September 25, 2018 13:58
  • Views 4006
  • Replies 5

Can I display metadata from a multiple-selection choice field in a workflow email?

Hi guys,I have a form that includes several choice fields, one of which is multiple-selection. I want to include data from these fields in an email to be sent to the process owner. However, the metada...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | April 05, 2016 01:19
  • Views 1308
  • Replies 3

How do i initiate email reminder 30 days from the date in a field?

I am a beginner user looking for help. I need to create a workflow where it sends the user a reminder when the due date is 30 days from that date (i.e. send email notification today when the field has...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 05, 2014 15:22
  • Views 32446
  • Replies 11

Using State Machine Workflows

This article applies to both Nintex Workflow 2013 and Nintex Workflow 2010 and is targeted to beginner users of Nintex Workflow. A State Machine Workflow is used when actions within a workflow need to...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 18, 2014 22:22
  • Views 32821
  • Replies 15

The officially unofficial Workflow Action comparison guide part 1

The reason I'm writing this is to start addressing a challenge that Cassy Freemanposted in response to my video stating I'll try and help any Nintex customer do more with the platform.View those video...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 3604
  • Replies 7

Manage Holidays Feature

Does anyone have a good thread on what the manage holidays feature does and how to incorporate it into a workflow? Do you use a pause so the workflow doesn't run on a designated holiday date? Thanks i...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by shuttjo
  • | February 23, 2017 10:42
  • Views 1825
  • Replies 5

Document your workflow - Ideas and Tips from the Nintex community

Have you ever needed to document your workflow, and if so, how have you done it? This post was generated from the discussion Did you ever need to document your workflow?You'll find a summary of the su...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | June 08, 2015 10:38
  • Views 4576
  • Replies 2

Nintex Workflow Migration from on premise to Office 365

Recently I've been involved in that project, where data and information that was being created for years in on premise SharePoints had to be migrated to the sharepoint online environment in office 365...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 23034
  • Replies 34

Convert Infopath to Nintex forms

Is there any tool to convert the InfoPath forms 2007 to SharePoint 2013. I have seen Transition for InfoPath form to Nintex form .but how to convert the InfoPath to Nintex.could you please give some s...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by bharathi
  • | April 07, 2017 05:57
  • Views 3288
  • Replies 3

The workflow could not update the item

Good Morning, When I try to update a field in a list with "Update action", it throws me an unknown error:"The workflow could not update the item, possibly because one or more columns for the item requ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 29, 2014 07:45
  • Views 32946
  • Replies 26

How to Create a Leave Request Workflow

This 'how to' can be recreated in either Nintex Workflow for SharePoint 2016, Nintex Workflow 2013 or Nintex Workflow 2010.A leave request is a simple business process which Nintex Workflow can automa...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | May 07, 2014 21:37
  • Views 63044
  • Replies 11