Participating In

Change Nintex Web Part Headers

Hello, i am working on nintex web part, i added "workflows i've started" and i need to change the values of headers like the picture shows...

Considering purchasing, what is your opinion?

We just did a demo on Nintex and are considering purchasing it and plan to specifically use it for training requests, purchase requests, credit c...

Rank

SP2016 Forms - Allow Anonymous Access

Hey folks! We are upgrading from SP2013 to SP2016 and have one Live Form which was previously completely anonymous on the interwebs for peop...

• By rhia
  • January 20, 2018  17:52

Box.com Integration

We need to create a Box.com shareable link from a SP2010 Nintex approval workflow. Box.com has the API, wondering if there is a Nintex workflow a...

Rank

Suggestions for dealing with multi-value fields

Hi all, If I transmit a multi-value field to Hawkeye, the table gets some pretty messy looking data. e.g. I've got a field where the user has...

Send SMS through workflow

Does anyone know if it is possible to send an SMS message through Nintex workflow without having to use a 3rd party vendor? I did read this ...

Pre-populate list look-up values when QR code scan...

Hi all, I'm trying to pre-populate list lookup data when a QR code is scanned on mobile. I've followed the explanations and recommendations in...

Rank

Feedback - Nintex Live Forms for Office 365

Hi all, As many of you know, we do not have Nintex Live Forms for Office 365. To assist us in build the best solutions, could you please co...

Using Nintex Mobile offline, can I save a complete...

When running Nintex Mobile offline, is there a way to save the completed form as a PDF on the mobile device? This is available via desktop using ...

Rank

CSS - Nintex Style

Hey folks! I've an idea, and I'd like to source your input to help me put it together. I'm not great with CSS just yet, I'll adm...

• By rhia
  • February 22, 2017  15:44
Rank

New Feature - Document Generation On Premises :)

It's here! No longer will you need to mess around with Word Automation Services or Office Quick Parts. Dynamic Document Generation for Nintex Wor...

• By cgellis
  • December 08, 2016  16:02

From Excel to SalesForce in Nintex Workflow Cloud

It's easy we get into perception that a workflow always start from a form submission, and we've been telling the story of that. But in reality it...

• By kkgan
  • November 02, 2016  00:48

I want to rename the run button

To run ddp we clicking the Run DDP button i want rename this button as well as Run button after selecting delivery option

• By
  • October 31, 2016  22:40

Mission Control - External Start with just jQuery,...

Inspired by the resent posts Alexa, start a Nintex Workflow by Jason Lee ‌, Nintex Workflow Cloud Start by Renai Bell and Start a Nintex...

• By Warwick
  • October 13, 2016  21:08

Do forms and workflows created in 2013 work on 201...

We did a sharepoint content database upgrade to 2016 for both SharePoint and Nintex. We are getting the following error on forms: Web Part Er...

The Nintex Workflow Start Service service entered ...

This is in an on premises SharePoint 2013 instance. I followed the directions for installing Nintex 2013 Workflows. Everything seemed to be fin...

• By
  • October 11, 2016  11:19

Out of Memory or Undefined Error Messages

I have a large workflow that I am receiving Out of Memory and/or Undefined messages when I try to save and publish. This is getting super frustra...

• By shuttjo
  • October 06, 2016  10:02

Workflow shows "Publishing Workflow" and...

Hi, The issue is about Nintex Workflow 2013. When publishing a new workflow/existing workflow, it shows "Publishing Workflow" and never complet...

Bug in Nintex Form Build number 2.9.2.20

There is a bug in the Nintex Form Build number 2.9.2.20: If you create a rule in order to disable a checkbox , the value of the checkbox will b...

Error when I click on Workflow

When I click on workflow I receive always a error message (see below). Does anybody know this issue? Thanks in advance! Timestamp ...

• By marp
  • September 26, 2016  01:01