Participating In

Nintex Workflow Flexitask based on selection

I have a SharePoint List form that depending on the selection of a dropdown (which could potentially have values added) which SharePoint Group would ...

Auto-populate Form Field based on multiple other F...

My need is for Nintex form to dynamically populate the correct Coder and Approver based on matching to 3 columns in SharePoint list. Ni...

• By rdpDen
  • June 11, 2019  08:56

How to make the filled value from the sent email a...

Hello, Description of workflow how it works now: And here is my form: And I need after approving th...

Site workflow querying multiple lists

This sounds too simple to not be able to but, is there a way to build out a site workflow that queries multiple lists? Looking to build out via actio...

Create single notifications for owners of document...

Hi I'm new to Nintex so apologies if this is something simple! We have a document library with several document owners. These documents have differ...

Attachments in Repeating Section

Unable to add Attachment Section in Repeating Section. Need help to resolve this. Please find the screenshot below for reference.

Problem with Set Condition control always defaulti...

Hi, I've been working on this form where I want the user to select either a Test or Live enviornment. I added conditions that in order to get to the ...

How Do I Use For-Each With Regular Number Variable...

I have a workflow with a loop that is working, but the loop takes far too long. I want to instead use a For-Each, but that uses a collection variable...

• By rogerb
  • June 03, 2019  07:23

Site workflow to send approvals to each list item ...

I wanted to create a site workflow that is executed once per day that checks to see if any items need to be reviewed based on a date, then emails the...

• By LauraN
  • June 03, 2019  04:02

Display field after multiple-choice selected

How can i do a when statement in Nintex form within 2013 SharePoint, if i only want the field "Seedless/Seeded" to appear in all but 3 of 6 total cho...

File number with hyphen

Hello! User must type a file number in our form. File number always starts lwith the year: 2019- What is my best option to have Nintex autom...

Show Panel Only In Edit Mode And Display Mode

Hi All, Does anyone know how to show a panel in both Edit Mode and Display mode (not New Mode)

• By AHaq01
  • May 30, 2019  09:00

Nintex Forms UserProfileLookup for Person or Group...

Hello, In Nintex Forms, I would like to have a Person or Group field populated with the current user that is accessing the form. I can cr...

Unable to set date in picker to null

Good morning. I have a very simple nintex form in SP 2013 (no workflows etc) with multiple date pickers. Users are unable to delete the date if one...

obtain data from page

i've created a custom page that can take in input to filter a list and only display items that fulfill that filters because i'm going to need to ex...

Icon/square in Nintex Forms Attachment control

Hello, when I add an attachment control to a form, it looks like this: It is not looking better, if the form is working in "rea...

• By panc
  • May 29, 2019  00:28

How to have independent Save buttons on multiple p...

I am using on premise SharePoint 2013 Nintex 2013. I have a process that needs multiple panels. Each panel is for use by a different functi...

• By Nanehi
  • May 28, 2019  12:41

List value is different than form value

Has anyone seen a situation where the a field in the nintex list display one value, but when you open the list item in the form, it shows another val...

• By wattss
  • May 28, 2019  09:53

Add attachment to list from document library

Hello I have a library that type of documents is ".pdf",after creation of each document, I want to create an item in the list ,and attach document...

Copy list item from one site to another including ...

I build a workflow with two steps: first step is to copy the list item itself with "create element in another website" which works fine. Now I ...