cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Inserting or Updating a Managed Metadata field using Nintex Workflow

I had these notes stored from a couple of years ago - they helped me at the time with a problem I had been banging my head with for ages, but I haven't needed to use them since. Not sure if any use to...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 10193
  • Replies 34

"nintex workflow 2013" menu item missing from Site Settings

When I create a new web application, the "Nintex Workflow 2013" menu option is missing from the site settings (gear) drop-down menu. All of the requisite activations for the web application, site coll...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | February 24, 2015 11:51
  • Views 9067
  • Replies 11

Update Managed Metadata Column in SharePoint List Using Nintex workflow and Web Servi

To Update manage metadata column in SharePoint list we need two thing:1. Label of manage metadata2. Term ID of the manage metadata.Scenario: I want to update "Europe" in manage metadata column in Shar...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by aartishaw
  • | October 26, 2016 23:17
  • Views 4666
  • Replies 8

Workflow stuck at 'Starting'

I have been trying to test out my workflow but it's been stuck at the 'Starting' since last week.I've tried across my site all the other workflows and to no avail either.Is there something wrong with ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | October 13, 2014 18:38
  • Views 7543
  • Replies 11

BCC and FROM field in Mail Action

I want to use the BCC, FROM fields in an email action like being used in Nintex On-Premise.Is this also possible in Nintex for Office 365 ?If not possible, are there any other tricks possible ?ThanksJ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 2283
  • Replies 7

Nintex Forms Drop-Down Bug?

Hello,yesterday we’ve installed the newest version of Nintex Forms.Now we’ve got the issue, that if we are working with a “Person-Column”, the drop-down where you can choose your user it will not be d...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2800
  • Replies 12

How to start a workflow with read permission

Hi!I'd like to know if anyone knows the best way to start a workflow on an item when the current user is only having read-only-permission (no edit-permission). It seems to me, that I need edit-permiss...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by markus79
  • | February 17, 2015 04:53
  • Views 6945
  • Replies 10

Mobile form design

Hello,I finally got into publishing some mobile forms. I was wondering if there's a comprehensive list of html tags/css which will work. It would be nice to be able to apply a custom look and feel but...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by janp
  • | March 04, 2015 13:25
  • Views 2912
  • Replies 11

Cannot add Snippets to Reusable Workflow Template

Good morningI have a very complex workflow associated with a regular Sharepoint List. I need now to "generalize" this workflow and make it a Reusable Workflow Template. As found in some post, I did th...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | August 20, 2014 03:19
  • Views 2059
  • Replies 10

Web service- GetGroupCollectionFromUser returning no groups

I realise this is actually a Sharepoint issue rather than a Nintex one, but i'm hoping someone here will have experienced this problem and have some idea of the cause.I need to check if the current wo...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | March 20, 2015 15:49
  • Views 2478
  • Replies 8

Does somebody have an overview of what exactly are the differences between Workflow o

Helloo everybody,Thanks for the reactions.I want to close the subject but I do not know how.At the OneXacademy we have been working hard to produce a full learning syllabus to cover Nintex Office 365....

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by Anonymous
  • | July 23, 2014 06:58
  • Views 6174
  • Replies 11